Well done stupid Puritans.........

Guest pelmetman

Being the forum "Stud Muffin" I have never felt the need for having calendars with sexy girls on or screen savers with topless models etc. I have always enjoyed copious amounts of the real thing, naturally. I dont think its fair though to deny people like Antony their pin ups of fat readers wives from the Huddersfield Jaz mag or Dave pin ups from Sailor Boy weekly or Bulllet his Gary Glitter posters. We are all human after all and have needs. 8-)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Violet1956 - 2018-05-03 8:56 PM

malc d - 2018-05-03 8:10 PM

It's always struck me as odd that women spend millions on making themselves look attractive and yet so many of them are so put out when it works.

;-)

Millions Malc?

And pray do tell what you think what amounts to “works”.

Well " millions " was a guess - so I looked it up on Google and it's actually " Billions ".

I have no idea how the female mind works, but male logic tells me that if they are spending billions on beauty products their aim is to be attractive ( ? )

I also assume it " works "- generally speaking - if they attract friends / partners / husbands - get their photo in Hello magazine - (or maybe even appear on a calendar ).

( From TV adverts I know they will spend enormous amounts of money on small bottles of scented fluids if there is French writing on the label ).

;-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-05-03 4:10 PM

Apparently the image on the mug according to one report had the head of an employee photoshopped on it. (lol)

There must be more too this though if its gone legal.

I like the mug idea though. I know what I am sending Antony and Dave for Christmas now at least.

I dunno if I agree about the calendars in garages Veronica. How far do you go. When I worked in an office the girls had screen savers of hunky blokes (diet coke add?). Some of the blokes had the latest super model or whatever. Who cares? Workplaces are very much in danger of becoming a bit sterile if you ask me.

Watch out Barry 8-) .........

As a prolific photo shopper you are going to be outed by us Puritans >:-) .......

That pink minge you gave me clashed with my baby blue eyes :'( ........

I'll except a pic of the real Bazza without the 6 pack as mitigation of your crimes :D .........

pelmetman - 2018-05-04 8:33 AM

Apparently the image on the mug according to one report had the head of an employee photoshopped on it. (lol)

I like the mug idea though. I know what I am sending Antony and Dave for Christmas now at least.

I dunno if I agree about the calendars in garages Veronica. How far do you go. When I worked in an office the girls had screen savers of hunky blokes (diet coke add?). Some of the blokes had the latest super model or whatever. Who cares? Workplaces are very much in danger of becoming a bit sterile if you ask me.

As a prolific photo shopper you are going to be outed by us Puritans >:-) .......

I'll except a pic of the real Bazza without the 6 pack as mitigation of your crimes :D .........

No problem. Here is a pic of me from a few years ago having Breakfast in bed with a young Taylor Swift. I taught her everything she knows including how to play the guitar. The photo was taken by Britney Spears (before digital cameras had timers). I never liked her, ate biscuits in bed.

415167382_BazandTaylorBreakfast.jpg.30de6f3f3ce566631113aeeafb9c5339.jpg

I have enjoyed reading everyone’s views on this, especially some of the excellent humorous contributions. However, if the tables were turned and I adorned my office with depictions of naked men with dicks bigger than yours and you were my subordinate, would you not feel less respected or that maybe I might judge you on the basis of the size of a most important piece of your anatomy more than your ability to perform your job well?

Violet1956 - 2018-05-04 6:48 PM

I have enjoyed reading everyone’s views on this, especially some of the excellent humorous contributions. However, if the tables were turned and I adorned my office with depictions of naked men with dicks bigger than yours and you were my subordinate, would you not feel less respected or that maybe I might judge you on the basis of the size of a most important piece of your anatomy more than your ability to perform your job well?

No ... Simply because there's no bigger dick than me

Barryd999 - 2018-05-04 10:44 AM

No problem. Here is a pic of me from a few years ago having Breakfast in bed with a young Taylor Swift. I taught her everything she knows including how to play the guitar. The photo was taken by Britney Spears (before digital cameras had timers). I never liked her, ate biscuits in bed.

Barry fully dressed... Taylor fully dressed and looking very bored with Barry ... Barry drinking Lambrini to pluck up courage to make a move on Taylor ... Barry moves too quick and ends up useless to Taylor ... Story of Barry's life ... Easy come and she'll go

No. Quite the opposite. It would be a challenge to me. I Would probably consider you a bit of a "player" and make a move. I Dont give a toss whether someones knob is bigger than mine, as the sorcerer said to his apprentice, "its not the want, its the way you wave it" (lol)

antony1969 - 2018-05-04 7:58 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-05-04 10:44 AM

Barry fully dressed... Taylor fully dressed and looking very bored with Barry ... Barry drinking Lambrini to pluck up courage to make a move on Taylor ... Barry moves too quick and ends up useless to Taylor ... Story of Barry's life ... Easy come and she'll go

How do you know I was fully dressed? You can only see the top half of me. She is not bored either, just tired. It was breakfast time after all. Lambrini is the real insult here. I imagine its Veuve du Vernay or Bolly depending how flush I Was at the time.

Barryd999 - 2018-05-04 10:03 PM

No. Quite the opposite. It would be a challenge to me. I Would probably consider you a bit of a "player" and make a move. I Dont give a toss whether someones knob is bigger than mine, as the sorcerer said to his apprentice, "its not the want, its the way you wave it" (lol)

I give in Barry. I’m so obviously wrong about what is or is not acceptable in the workplace. Maybe that’s because I don’t have a dick. (BTW you appear to have fallen for a myth....it really does matter). ;-)

antony1969 - 2018-05-04 7:54 PM

No ... Simply because there's no bigger dick than me

All part of your unique charm Antony :-)

Violet1956 - 2018-05-04 10:19 PM

I give in Barry. I’m so obviously wrong about what is or is not acceptable in the workplace. Maybe that’s because I don’t have a dick. (BTW you appear to have fallen for a myth....it really does matter). ;-)

Ho Ho Ho. (lol) that kind of psychology wont work on me. Sounds a bit Milly Tant (Viz) to me! You probably have me down as some kind of sexist Sid James Character now but nothing could be further from the truth. Ive always loved all women, prolly too much. I just dont like the apparent sterilisation and gender neutralisation that seems to be creeping in to society and the work place. Doesnt sound like fun to me and we are different in a good way. Maybe I was lucky as all the places I worked in were pretty much a level playing field. Lots of flirting, probably a bit of naughty stuff going on, dodgy screen savers *-) (not my thing), she said he said gossip outside in the smoking circle, outrageous behaviour at the Christmas parties and conferences. Whats not to like?

Barryd999 - 2018-05-05 8:54 AM

Ho Ho Ho. (lol) that kind of psychology wont work on me. Sounds a bit Milly Tant (Viz) to me!

Damn my cover's been blown"

xxxMilly

Violet1956 - 2018-05-05 9:18 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-05-05 8:54 AM

Ho Ho Ho. (lol) that kind of psychology wont work on me. Sounds a bit Milly Tant (Viz) to me!

Damn my cover's been blown"

xxxMilly

I knew you would melt eventually Veronica. Kisses indeed. :D In the interest of equality though I think everyone should add kisses to any of my posts they quote. Especially Dave and Antony. Dave Pelmet I suspect wont be a problem as we have always had our doubts about him but Antony might find it difficult.

pelmetman - 2018-05-05 4:32 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-05 12:08 PM

All this talk of d8cks got me wondering what time he'll be on today

12.49 apparently :-S ...........I can only assume he sh*t the bed to be up that early 8-) .........

http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/forums

Maybe he had visitors ... Nah your Prolly right ... Am I the only person not getting any sun ... Sat here in Bridlington with me hoodie on and wine to keep me warm ... Freezing

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-05-05 4:53 PM

12.49 apparently :-S ...........I can only assume he sh*t the bed to be up that early 8-) .........

Maybe he had visitors ... Nah your Prolly right ... Am I the only person not getting any sun ... Sat here in Bridlington with me hoodie on and wine to keep me warm ... Freezing

It's Harry Redder's down here in Tesrod (That's Dorset backwards) as we used to say in the Navy before the Thursday war B-) .......

Which converted to Uddersfield dialect is........

Iha hairi rai?ara?aza ithe ?airasau?a vica daraja hai ki'u?ki asi? viravara nu yudha to? pahila? nevi vica kahi?a la'i varati'a si

Apparently :D ......

But I haven't been to war for ages so I guess Dorset won (lol) .........

Its been warm and sunny today in Richmond. It must just be you as I just watched the Tour de Yorkshire go through Filey just up the road from you and it was glorious sunshine. :-D You picked the only town in the UK thats under a cloud. Bridlington. Yorkshires answer to St Tropez. I bet you have been and got a Kiss me Quick hat and some Candyfloss. Classy place Brid.

Its been warm and sunny today in Richmond. It must just be you as I just watched the Tour de Yorkshire go through Filey just up the road from you and it was glorious sunshine. :-D You picked the only town in the UK thats under a cloud. Bridlington. Yorkshires answer to St Tropez. I bet you have been and got a Kiss me Quick hat and some Candyfloss. Classy place Brid.

Barryd999 - 2018-05-05 5:21 PM

It's not cloudy just windy ... Your right it is classy compared to the pits ... At least you can understand the language here ... No need for translators

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2018-05-05 5:10 PM

It's Harry Redder's down here in Tesrod (That's Dorset backwards) as we used to say in the Navy before the Thursday war B-) .......

Iha hairi rai?ara?aza ithe ?airasau?a vica daraja hai ki'u?ki asi? viravara nu yudha to? pahila? nevi vica kahi?a la'i varati'a si

Yep, I've deffo been hacked 8-) ..........

Which is not what I translated :-| .......on google :-S ........

Coz apprently it mean's.........

"I have a hairstyle and I feel like I have a dream that I am a young person, I have a lot of love for myself."

I feckin hated being young, and I have very little hair left .....The last bit maybe correct:D .........

So who's guilty of fiddlin with my post's? >:-) ..........

Feckin Google I suspect *-) ......

pelmetman - 2018-05-05 5:37 PM

"I have a hairstyle and I feel like I have a dream that I am a young person, I have a lot of love for myself."

I feckin hated being young, and I have very little hair left .....The last bit maybe correct:D .........

Russia ... You've been hacked

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-05-05 6:41 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-05 5:37 PM

Russia ... You've been hacked

Putin and Corbyn never did like me :D .........

Archived