Well done stupid Puritans.........

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2018-05-05 5:37 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-05 5:10 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-05 4:53 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-05 4:32 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-05 12:08 PM

All this talk of d8cks got me wondering what time he'll be on today

12.49 apparently :-S ...........I can only assume he sh*t the bed to be up that early 8-) .........

http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/forums

Maybe he had visitors ... Nah your Prolly right ... Am I the only person not getting any sun ... Sat here in Bridlington with me hoodie on and wine to keep me warm ... Freezing

It's Harry Redder's down here in Tesrod (That's Dorset backwards) as we used to say in the Navy before the Thursday war B-) .......

Which converted to Uddersfield dialect is........

Iha hairi rai?ara?aza ithe ?airasau?a vica daraja hai ki'u?ki asi? viravara nu yudha to? pahila? nevi vica kahi?a la'i varati'a si

Apparently :D ......

But I haven't been to war for ages so I guess Dorset won (lol) .........

Yep, I've deffo been hacked 8-) ..........

Iha hairi rai?ara?aza ithe ?airasau?a vica daraja hai ki'u?ki asi? viravara nu yudha to? pahila? nevi vica kahi?a la'i varati'a si

Which is not what I translated :-| .......on google :-S ........

Coz apprently it mean's.........

"I have a hairstyle and I feel like I have a dream that I am a young person, I have a lot of love for myself."

I feckin hated being young, and I have very little hair left .....The last bit maybe correct:D .........

So who's guilty of fiddlin with my post's? >:-) ..........

Feckin Google I suspect *-) ......

Bloody hell Dave, you really are p*ssed aren't you? WTF was that all about? Actually it could be me, I'm actually p*ssed now so your post should make sense. Ah feck it. Anyone want to hear some Rock God songs?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived