Off Topic

Guest starspirit

Guest starspirit

Howie,

Yes indeed I do know where Freystrop is and being close to the Cleddau river it is a lovely part of the county and about 6 miles from here over the bridge.

Shame it will be a CL as, and you may not know this, I am no longer a member of the CC and so won't be able to use it.

Shame he did not opt for the CCC as he could have had tents as well if he was so inclined!

Let me know if you are coming down and we can go for a jar or summat.

Meanwhile I hope that the seat of your power base quickly improves.

Rich

PS I thought I was the undisputed king of being misunderstood?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
howie - 2007-02-01 12:51 AM  Got to be carefull about what I say, as i,ve lost my smillies for some reason, and there are occasions when I might be misunderstood, just like some of the words we were talking about. Good night, Be good (i,m winking)

Hey me too, miserable innit - but if you click on the emoticons bit of <Enable emoticons> below where you type your reply - you can get at 'em but then you have to copy and paste the one you want *-) . Just takes a bit longer to give a little wink ;-)

B-)

starspirit - 2007-02-01 10:16 AM

Howie,

Yes indeed I do know where Freystrop is and being close to the Cleddau river it is a lovely part of the county and about 6 miles from here over the bridge.

Shame it will be a CL as, and you may not know this, I am no longer a member of the CC and so won't be able to use it.

Shame he did not opt for the CCC as he could have had tents as well if he was so inclined!

Let me know if you are coming down and we can go for a jar or summat.

Meanwhile I hope that the seat of your power base quickly improves.

Rich

PS I thought I was the undisputed king of being misunderstood?

Bit of a coincidence this Richard as I haven,t spoken to cousin Jack since last summer, but my brother in law phoned me this morning asking if I could see if my cousin had room for him to park his motorhome down there for the next year or two.

My brother in law drives heavy cranes all over the country, and only gets home on the weekends, and theres a contract at Milford Haven starting in a fortnight, so this would make a ideal base for him.

PS Nobody misunderstands you, and thats the problem. They all understand you too well. (wink)

Twooks is right. This is a bit of pain, so excuse me while I put her theory to the test.

Did you try superglue Howie??

which bit doesn't work? it is a bit painful, if you can successfully copy - suggest you click back into the message area where you want to paste before applying the glue. Is that better??

I did try deleting all cookies to resolve this - but it didn't help either! >:-(

B-)

Easypips Twooks, thanks. ;-)

Been on the phone to my cousin down in Freystop asking if its ok for my brother in law to park up for the duration and thats fine and sorted.

He,s given up for the moment on making it a CL and has had permission granted to use the paddock for up to 5 units and is independant of any of the clubs, although he will look at this at a later date to see if its worth his while.

In the meantime, he,s started on the groundwork for the toilet block, and is debating on putting in electric hookups at the same time. All sounds very interesting, and something most of us have thought of now and then I should imagine, so i,m looking forward to seeing it first hand once the weather breaks.

Hi Voh, and thank you for your kind thoughts.

I,m sure everyone will find this very interesting, so i,ll just mention one part of the procedure involving endoscopic examinations.

Our hospital has this down to a fine art, and its almost like being on a production line. The first port of call is a small room where your prostrate gets checked over by in our case, a cheerfull chappie called Eric. He stands there day in day out with his stack of surgical gloves ready to do the business, and i,ve often wondered how he explains when asked what his line of work is.

In these days of p.c., i,ve come across some weird and wonderfull job descriptions, but this must take some beating, unless of course some off you know a more unusual way of bringing home a pay packet, which in this case I doubt very much.

Sorry to leave you in suspense, but i,m off to sample the delights of shopping at Tescos, but if I get time i,ll try and explain the best way of getting rid of any compressed air still in your system after the operation.

Guest starspirit

Well someone's gonna say it so it may as well be me -

Assuming the move does not give you the hump first - no Howie not that sort of hump - social braces - remember them?

Why do I get the feeling you two are not taking me seriously. One hump or two is academic to me at my age anyway. The problem Mel is not how you get rid of this compressed induced air, but how to do it while retaining your dignity. So far this has proved impossible, where you find half a dozen fellow sufferers ensconced in adjacent toilet cubicles with the resulting cacophony that can only be described as similar to the Warrington Brass Band tuning up for a major competition. If either of you can think of a way to make this ordeal any easier, then please let me know, but please, no more of your rather distastefull humour.

Guest starspirit

Once a king always a king eh Howie, but one hump a night is enough for me these days too.

Why not set up as competition for jet back pack rocket man?

Does it count as a greenhouse gas? If so Gordon might want to tax that too?

Rubber tube with expansion chamber comes to mind as a silencer.

Sorry Howie but I just can't help being a pain in the bum - oops sorry - metaphorically speaking of course.

Archived