Corbyn's taking the P*ss........

Guest pelmetman

This may come as a shock to some but Corbyn's been taking the proverbial for a few years now.

Joke of the week - Corbyn said that if the government can't cope they should hand over power to someone who can, without specifying just who that might be!

Surely he didn't mean - gasp gasp - Bolshy Boris or Greasy Gove?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-07-11 2:38 PM

I didn't hear your outrage over Zac Goldsmiths racism when campaigning for Mayor.......or was that "ok" because Goldsmith's a Tory boy and Khan a Muslim?

Did he tell child rape victims to "Shut up in the name of diversity"? *-) ..........

Cant say I'm surprised that you'd defend her :-| ........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-07-11 1:59 PM

I was expecting your Daily Mail to try and find a diversion fromTory Government's Brexit Chaos (lol)

Is thgis the best they can do (lol)

Maybe we need a Naz Blimp in a nappy ;-) .............

No doubt Sadiq wouldn't complain as he's all for freedom of speech isn't he? >:-) ........

I'd chip into a crowd funding for that B-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-07-11 5:09 PM

I didn't hear your outrage over Zac Goldsmiths racism when campaigning for Mayor.......or was that "ok" because Goldsmith's a Tory boy and Khan a Muslim?

Did he tell child rape victims to "Shut up in the name of diversity"? *-) ..........

So you openly supported Goldsmiths vile ugly campaign of racism? Your boyfriend will be impressed.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-07-11 6:04 PM

So you openly supported Goldsmiths vile ugly campaign of racism? Your boyfriend will be impressed.

You mean where he pointed out Khan's links to terrorists organisations? ;-) ..........

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/mayor/sadiq-khan-shared-platform-with-five-islamic-extremists-a3231436.html

But there again Corbyn has a long history as a terrorist sympathiser doesn't he??? >:-) .........

When it comes to being vile and ugly Labour loves to wallow in filth *-) ............

pelmetman - 2018-07-12 8:47 AM

You mean where he pointed out Khan's links to terrorists organisations? ;-) ..........

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/mayor/sadiq-khan-shared-platform-with-five-islamic-extremists-a3231436.html

"Women segregated at the door...". Wow shock horror. Guess you've never heard of 'womens only' swimming pool sessions, Ladies only gym clubs, or gone to a Ladies hairdresser where female customers are separate from men or in some cases, men aren't catered for at all? Oh and that's nothing to do with religion either......it's simply customer demand and been going on for years.

How shocking eh? *-)

As for 'sharing a stage with Hamas extremists', how long are we not going to communicate with any? If we never engage any form of communication then we won't get anywhere. Remember the insanity when IRA leader Gerry Adams voice was blanked out on televised news reports? Naturally anyone who could lip-read knew what he was saying. UK Gov eventually began talks with Sinn Fein. The rest is history.

John52 - 2018-07-12 6:10 PM

But there again Corbyn has a long history as a terrorist sympathiser doesn't he??? >:-) .........

Is Donald Trump a 'terrorist sympathiser' for meeting with Kim Jong Un *-)

Tories have forgotten that Thatcher wasn't just a terrorist sympathiser, but close friends with one.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/tories-have-forgotten-that-thatcher-wasnt-just-a-terrorist-sympathiser-but-close-friends-with-one-10507850.html

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-07-12 4:39 PM

"Women segregated at the door...". Wow shock horror. Guess you've never heard of 'womens only' swimming pool sessions, Ladies only gym clubs, or gone to a Ladies hairdresser where female customers are separate from men or in some cases, men aren't catered for at all? Oh and that's nothing to do with religion either......it's simply customer demand and been going on for years.

How shocking eh? *-)

As for 'sharing a stage with Hamas extremists', how long are we not going to communicate with any? If we never engage any form of communication then we won't get anywhere. Remember the insanity when IRA leader Gerry Adams voice was blanked out on televised news reports? Naturally anyone who could lip-read knew what he was saying. UK Gov eventually began talks with Sinn Fein. The rest is history.

Why am I not surprised you support a misogynistic religion *-) .........

Corbyn was a useful idiot to the IRA ...........He's now moved onto become Putin's Puppet >:-) .........

No doubt you still think the Russians had nothing to do with Salisbury (lol) ..........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-07-13 8:36 AM

pelmetman - 2018-07-12 7:48 PM

No doubt you still think the Russians had nothing to do with Salisbury (lol) ..........

Do you think Her Majesty's Spooks have never done anything like that ?

Yeah and then they'd just dump the evidence for some other suckers to pick up *-) ..........

You Trots will believe anything except the truth >:-) ...........

pelmetman - 2018-07-13 8:41 AM

You Trots will believe anything except the truth >:-) ...........

Wheras you will believe the Daily Mail (lol)

After all, if Her Majesty's spooks did anything like that you would read about it in the Daily Mail wouldn't you *-)

Was this question too difficult ;-)

John52 - 2018-07-12 6:10 PM

Is Donald Trump a 'terrorist sympathiser' for meeting with Kim Jong Un

Or is it only Corbyn who becomes a 'terrorist sympathiser' for meeting with them (lol)

pelmetman - 2018-07-12 7:48 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-07-12 4:39 PM

How shocking eh? *-)

Why am I not surprised you support a misogynistic religion *-) .........

Corbyn was a useful idiot to the IRA ...........He's now moved onto become Putin's Puppet >:-) .........

So the British ladies only hairdressers, gym clubs and swim sessions i mentioned are all "misogynists" in your opinion?

Do keep up re. "Putins Puppet".....that title is held by Trump, your boyfriends love flame, and that's long been known.

What Salisbury has to do with this God alone knows....seems like you're desperately clutching at straws.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-07-13 3:12 PM

What Salisbury has to do with this God alone knows....seems like you're desperately clutching at straws.

So do you think Putin was behind the Novichok attack? ;-) ...........

Guest pelmetman

So the British ladies only hairdressers, gym clubs and swim sessions i mentioned are all "misogynists" in your opinion?

So you think this is OK? ;-) ............

“Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them.” Quran 4:34, “Women,”

Just askin >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-07-13 4:55 PM

So do you think Putin was behind the Novichok attack? ;-) ...........

Nope.....he's not that stupid plus if he wanted Skripal dead he'd had six years to make him 'disappear' without the entire world knowing. Ex-FSB agents who saw Skripal as a traitor, which he was, could have had some input along with the shadowy world some of own inhabit. After all Skripal was still regularly meeting 'diplomats' at the Russian Embassy in UK despite supposedly being 'retired' and on an MI5 pension.

pelmetman - 2018-07-13 5:09 PM

So you think this is OK? ;-) ............

“Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them.” Quran 4:34, “Women,”

Just askin >:-) ..........

What the hell does any of that have to do with the question i put to you? You really are a desperate sad little man. I almost feel quite sorry for you. *-)

Archived