Probably the best Biscuit

Tracker

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-07-19 5:32 PM

colin - 2018-07-19 5:28 PM

Tracker - 2018-07-19 3:50 PM

I am now faced with terrible conundrums,

Should I switch my allegiance to pork pies, but being a poor pensioner I can't afford to waste the choccys so I will just have to rough it and finish 'em up!?

Should I buy a big pork pie and cut it into quarters in case you get more meat in a 1/4 of a big 'un than you do in a whole small 'un - unless you are a pastry aficienado, but does one big 'un cost less than 4 little 'uns?

Decisions, decisions!

The big question is whether to have traditional jelly lined or the more modern no jelly.

Jelly every time for me. There is no way a traditional pork pie can be improved upon. What parades as progress is utterly without merit.

We'll make a right winger of you yet :D ..........

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2018-07-19 5:51 PM

pelmetman - 2018-07-19 5:50 PM

We'll make a right winger of you yet :D ..........

Ohh really?

Do pigs have wings then - whatever next - genetic engineering?

Veronica maybe hiding in the closet ;-) ........

But secretly she knows the true path :D .......

To Righteousness B-) .........

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2018-07-19 6:03 PM

I do hope you are not telling porkies!

Left wingers don't eat proper British grub......for example our Barry prefers foreign beer and cheese ;-) ..........

Peter's prolly a veggie ........and based on what Bullet posts......he must eat male cow poo (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2018-07-19 6:46 PM

Tracker - 2018-07-19 6:03 PM

I do hope you are not telling porkies!

Left wingers don't eat proper British grub......for example our Barry prefers foreign beer and cheese ;-) ..........

Peter's prolly a veggie ........and based on what Bullet posts......he must eat male cow poo (lol) .........

Waddya have to go and lower the tone of this topic by mentioning the three stooges - I hope you are ashamed of yourself!

Regardless of what they all eat they all transform it into bovine doo dah so might it be be the Corbynistic Chaos Conversion factor that is ingrained into them rather than the food itself.

Life seemed more simple a while ago when most people had a sense of fun and enjoyed a larf?

What went wrong with the world that so many people now seem so uptight and so intent on imposing their own thoughts on others?

My biggest worries this week are what brand of pork pie to have for tea and how many choccy ginger biccys to stuff before my boss spots 'em and whips them away from me!

It's a tough old life innit!

Tracker - 2018-07-18 12:24 PM

In the known universe is the Border Biscuits plain chocolate covered ginger biscuit!

What's your favourite?

Is that whats addled your brain (lol)

Reminds me of the 'fools & horses' sketch.

Del Boy is thinking about ordering a beefburger and asks if Mad Cow disease can pass to Humans.

Trigger says 'I've been eating British Beef for 20 years' 8-)

Del orders Egg & Chips (lol)

Archived