Racist Labour

antony1969

antony1969 - 2018-08-01 12:22 PM

Aaaah ... So now it's not black people but just those connected to Windrush ... Your Hollywood claim now watered down a tad ... "hot headed hateful bigoted tripe ... Spew forth ... You have a truly sick mind" ...

How many non-black citizens were dragged from their jobs, denied access to healthcare, denied benefits and banged up in deportation centres without trial?

Still no proof at all from you that Labours code of conduct "allows racism" as you wrongly claimed.

Your grandkids getting more proud of your name calling every day

You're fast digging yourself into a bigger hole making snipes about my grandchildren. You're a disgusting individual.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulletguy - 2018-08-01 1:32 PM

Aaaah ... So now it's not black people but just those connected to Windrush ... Your Hollywood claim now watered down a tad ... "hot headed hateful bigoted tripe ... Spew forth ... You have a truly sick mind" ...

How many non-black citizens were dragged from their jobs, denied access to healthcare, denied benefits and banged up in deportation centres without trial?

Still no proof at all from you that Labours code of conduct "allows racism" as you wrongly claimed.

You're fast digging yourself into a bigger hole making snipes about my grandchildren. You're a disgusting individual.

But you said blacks ... Not some blacks or The Windrush blacks you just said blacks which in my book means all UK blacks ... Now you've changed it to the Windrush blacks ??? By the way in not Making snipes about anyone ... That if you look back is your speciality ... I'm saying your grandchildren must be proud that their grandfather goes on a chat room and continuously calls names to those he disagrees with ... It's what children do call each other names so your grandchildren must be proud that grandad resorts to childish ways ... Try to cut out the childish names

antony1969 - 2018-08-01 2:37 PM

But you said blacks ... Not some blacks or The Windrush blacks you just said blacks which in my book means all UK blacks ... Now you've changed it to the Windrush blacks ???

Actually it was YOU who did.......here;

antony1969 - 2018-07-29 8:25 PM

Lordy ... Imagine a Tory MP saying the same about blacks or Muslims ... Utterly disgraceful

I quoted the Windrush scandal to show an example of the gross racist ugliness which is endemic within the Tory party. If they are not black people, what colour are they? The majority had lived and worked here all their lives after arriving as children with 'right to remain', not to mention the fact many came from British Colonies.

You're persistently defending a party which practiced what amounts to ethnic cleansing. Racist ugliness in the extreme.

Finally,and this is the final time....cease using my grandchildren as an excuse to further establish your well known nastiness on this forum. I suggest you take note of the 'conditions of forum use and standards'.

antony1969 - 2018-08-01 6:18 AM

More Jewish bad news for Jeremy ... https://news.sky.com/story/jeremy-corbyn-sorry-for-sharing-conference-platform-with-anti-zionist-speaker-11455926 ... Fancy sharing a platform with such folk ... Yuk ... Racism yuk

I was quite intrigued by this, the main speaker was a jew whose father died in a concentration camp, whose mother took a suicide pill rather than be transferred to Auschwitz, and he himself was at Auschwitz.

This is a person with first hand experience of the atrocities committed by the Nazi's, if he thinks Israel is acting like the Nazi's I think I'd sit up and take notice.

Bulletguy - 2018-08-01 4:31 PM

antony1969 - 2018-08-01 2:37 PM

But you said blacks ... Not some blacks or The Windrush blacks you just said blacks which in my book means all UK blacks ... Now you've changed it to the Windrush blacks ???

Actually it was YOU who did.......here;

antony1969 - 2018-07-29 8:25 PM

Lordy ... Imagine a Tory MP saying the same about blacks or Muslims ... Utterly disgraceful

I quoted the Windrush scandal to show an example of the gross racist ugliness which is endemic within the Tory party. If they are not black people, what colour are they? The majority had lived and worked here all their lives after arriving as children with 'right to remain', not to mention the fact many came from British Colonies.

You're persistently defending a party which practiced what amounts to ethnic cleansing. Racist ugliness in the extreme.

Finally,and this is the final time....cease using my grandchildren as an excuse to further establish your well known nastiness on this forum. I suggest you take note of the 'conditions of forum use and standards'.

Show me where in the forum use and standards slot it shows where you cannot say that children (grandchildren) would be proud of someone much older (pensioner) for persistently calling names ??? ... They'd think it fantastic that an oldie has resorted to such childish behaviour ... Stop calling names and insulting me and others which Im sure will also be in those same forum rules you talk of and I wont have to liken your actions to those of children ... Your pathetic attempts at deflecting Labours racism onto the Tories is just that ... Pathetic

colin - 2018-08-01 6:59 PM

antony1969 - 2018-08-01 6:18 AM

More Jewish bad news for Jeremy ... https://news.sky.com/story/jeremy-corbyn-sorry-for-sharing-conference-platform-with-anti-zionist-speaker-11455926 ... Fancy sharing a platform with such folk ... Yuk ... Racism yuk

I was quite intrigued by this, the main speaker was a jew whose father died in a concentration camp, whose mother took a suicide pill rather than be transferred to Auschwitz, and he himself was at Auschwitz.

This is a person with first hand experience of the atrocities committed by the Nazi's, if he thinks Israel is acting like the Nazi's I think I'd sit up and take notice.

I think it would take more than just 1 relative of a holocaust victim out of the 6 million to sway it for me personally but each to their own

Hi,

Can anybody here point me in the direction of Mrs May's declared policy, when she was Home Secretary? What exactly did she instruct her minnions to do?

When I was a civil servant, it was my job to penalise a certain category of law breaker. On one occasion, I came across a case where the penalty had been incorrectly calculated, in our favour. I referred it to my line manager, expecting her to put matters right. Her comment ....

"Good! That makes up for all those that get away with it."

I felt it best not to mention that the Perp was a "traveller". I had no idea of whether my manager was Labour or Conservative, but I felt she would recoice at a a traveller being clobbered.

The Generals make the policy, but it's the Other Ranks who carry it out, and the more zealously they do , the better their chances of promotion. Very often, personal predudices can affect how zealously their master's instructions are enforced ... or ignored. If you were a member of an ethnic minority, would you go that little bit further to help some body in the same ethnic group? Would you not try so hard, to hinder somebody of an ethic group that you hated?

Somebody famous once said ... "It's when you give somebody authority, that you learn their true character".

Somebody else once said ... "It is difficult to make an unreasonable man see reason, when his salary is dependent on him being unreasonable".

My civil service career foundered when I started to challenge policies that were immoral, and possibly downright illegal.

W3526602 - 2018-08-02 7:56 AM ....My civil service career foundered when I started to challenge policies that were immoral, and possibly downright illegal.

Isn't it reasonable that it should have foundered?  If you want to be a political activist, surely you have to leave your job as a civil servant, don't you?

<<< If you want to be a political activist, surely you have to leave your job as a civil servant, don't you? >>>

Hi,

All it needs for bad men to prosper is for good men to do nothing.

In my case, I was trying to follow what it said in the Act ... although I did not know that at the time, as a copy of the Act was not available in the office. At that time, the Act said that if two or more people are Registered Keepers of a vehicle in any month, then neither of them are responsible for paying the back duty for that month. I believe that has now been deleted from the Act.

I was also ORDERED not to refer a member of my team, who had problems, to Welfare Branch.

I was also ORDERED to give a competent, but not outstanding, member of my staff a "Box 6". If you are a civil servant, you will understand the significance and legality of giving such an order. I refused.

If you regard the above as being the actions of a political activist, then I suspect that you are a senior civil servant in a revenue collecting department. ???

W3526602 - 2018-08-02 9:04 AM<<< If you want to be a political activist, surely you have to leave your job as a civil servant, don't you? >>>Hi,All it needs for bad men to prosper is for good men to do nothing.In my case, I was trying to follow what it said in the Act ... although I did not know that at the time, as a copy of the Act was not available in the office. At that time, the Act said that if two or more people are Registered Keepers of a vehicle in any month, then neither of them are responsible for paying the back duty for that month. I believe that has now been deleted from the Act.I was also ORDERED not to refer a member of my team, who had problems, to Welfare Branch.I was also ORDERED to give a competent, but not outstanding, member of my staff a "Box 6". If you are a civil servant, you will understand the significance and legality of giving such an order. I refused.If you regard the above as being the actions of a political activist, then I suspect that you are a senior civil servant in a revenue collecting department. ???602

So you have  mind of your own and you wanted to exercise it, insisting on applying your own opinions instead of accepting direction from your boss.  You have the right to hold and voice an opinion as a UK citizen but if you accept employment as a civil servant you cannot expect to be a non-conformist (in what sounds like quite a disruptive way) and stay in the job.  (I was a civil servant for less than six months and discovered it wasn't for me either.)

Hi Stuart,

Repeat ... all it needs for bad men to prosper .....

I did not disrupt. I DID do as I was told, but I challenged what I was being told.

My civil service career finally foundered when I let too many of my team add extra days to the Easter break. By that time I had had enough, and didn't bother pointing out that it was not MY signature on the leave slips.

In the event, I retired after 12 years, aged 45, on a quarter pension (index linked). Many years later, my wife and I still meet for lunch with senior managers from our old deparment. We count retired Senior Principals and Clerical Assistants amongst our friends.

Hitlers minnions did as they were told, but they were still charged with war crimes. OK, that is an extreme example. If you give into a bully, they will "up the ante".

My point is, it is not alway the politicians who are to blame for the bad results of a sensible policy. But if more of them accepted that as figure head, it is their responsibility, so should resign. "Responsibility" and "Blame" are not the same thing.

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-07-31 6:07 PM

Oh no Jeremy ...

... It may not be true but you can believe it of that vile thing ... Yuk

Maybe Corbyn's a closet Muslim? 8-) .........

The clues seem to be pointing that way ;-) ..........

When your deputy leader stabs you in the back and calls his parties anti-Semitism Labour's "eternal shame" then ya know your parties got problems ... Racist to the core that party ... It sits well with Jeremy's Muslim vote though ... I hate racism ... Yuk ... I'm not saying all Labour voters are racist ... I'm sure there will be some somewhere who don't agree with Labours anti-Semitism ... Yuk

pelmetman - 2018-08-14 9:14 AM

'I was present, but I don't think I was involved' 8-) ..............

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6057277/Jeremy-Corbyn-wreath-laying-Palestinian-Munich-massacre-terrorists-gravesite.html

Isn't that the same excuse the book keeper of Auschwitz used *-) ............

You can't make it up can ya ... His followers have been savaging Boris all week for nothing and now they defend this vile man putting flowers on terrorists graves ... Yuk

I don't think the truth, the whole truth and nothing but has come out about this latest news on Corbyn's behaviour on this occasion. He claims he was there with others from all over the international community and that the wreath laying ceremony that he was involved in related to an Israeli airstrike on a PLO HQ in Tunisia that was widely condemned by the international community, including Thatcher and her government. Yes there are graves of members of the Black September group in that location but so far there is no evidence that he was involved in any memorial to them. A case of wait and see 'til all the evidence is available.He's not out of the woods yet though.

Violet1956 - 2018-08-14 5:57 PM

. A case of wait and see 'til all the evidence is available.

In the current climate of anything people don't like to hear being labelled " fake news " - ' evidence ' is irrelevant.

People will believe whatever they want to believe - regardless of evidence.

:-(

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-08-14 5:57 PM

I don't think the truth, the whole truth and nothing but has come out about this latest news on Corbyn's behaviour on this occasion. He claims he was there with others from all over the international community and that the wreath laying ceremony that he was involved in related to an Israeli airstrike on a PLO HQ in Tunisia that was widely condemned by the international community, including Thatcher and her government. Yes there are graves of members of the Black September group in that location but so far there is no evidence that he was involved in any memorial to them. A case of wait and see 'til all the evidence is available.He's not out of the woods yet though.

Given his penchant for mixing with terrorists I'd say the evidence is pretty obvious ;-) ..........

He even admits he was at the wreath laying service >:-) ...........

"Jeremy Corbyn has said he was present but not involved at a wreath-laying for individuals behind the group that carried out the Munich Olympic massacre, a partial admission that has led to a row with Israel’s prime minister."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/aug/13/jeremy-corbyn-not-involved-munich-olympics-massacre-wreath-laying

But not involved apparently 8-) ............

Did he just turn up as they happened to be having a ceremony??? (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Hes getting angry ... https://news.sky.com/video/jeremy-corbyn-sighs-and-rolls-eyes-as-he-is-asked-about-wreath-row-11472610 ... Given hes a man of peace surely hes met just as many undesirables on both sides wether they be Israelis or NI loyalist groups ... Whats the betting he hasn't ... Hes what we've known all along hes a terrorist sympathiser just like McDonnell and just like Abbott ... Government in waiting ... Lordy

Archived