Racist Labour

antony1969

antony1969 - 2018-09-05 6:34 AM

colin - 2018-09-04 10:16 PM

I must admit to not having taken a lot of notice of the row apart from seeing headlines, now having seen what the sticking point has been I'm disgusted that labour or indeed any other political party should adopt the international agreement, it is quite obviously racist. Now we have Jewish groups getting upset over any criticism of Israel, a country which is right up there with the like of Saudi Arabia in the racist stakes, after all any country which would not let me live there just because I'm not Jewish is taking the piss when critising other for racism.

Why wouldnt you be allowed to live in Israel ??? Non Jews can ... As a jew in a Labour controlled country under Corbyn you'd prolly struggle to get in thats for sure ... Europe should have taken notice of the policy instead of letting in millions of non Christians then maybe it wouldnt be in the mess it is now ... Thankfully the likes of Poland , Czech Republic , Hungary etc have b6lls

As a non jew I would not be allowed to immigrate to Israel.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2018-09-05 8:49 AM

I must admit to not having taken a lot of notice of the row apart from seeing headlines, now having seen what the sticking point has been I'm disgusted that labour or indeed any other political party should adopt the international agreement, it is quite obviously racist. Now we have Jewish groups getting upset over any criticism of Israel, a country which is right up there with the like of Saudi Arabia in the racist stakes, after all any country which would not let me live there just because I'm not Jewish is taking the piss when critising other for racism.

It's their country their rules ;-) ...................

I'd like to live in a country where we could make our own rules :-| ........

What do you think would happen if the UK said Christians only, all other religions including jews would be up in arms.

pelmetman - 2018-09-05 11:37 AM

malc d - 2018-09-05 11:27 AM

pelmetman - 2018-09-05 10:29 AM

Corbyn's Islamist agenda is the difference ;-) ..........

What do you think his " Islamist agenda " is ?

I thought he was just sympathetic to Palestinians.

:-|

Why do you think he spends so much time on Iranian TV? *-) ...........

Prolly coz they hate Israel more than he does :-| ...........

I've no idea why he is on Iranian TV ( that if he really is ) -maybe he is telling them that they should change their attitude to Israel ?

But I see you have dodged answering my question.

What is Corbyns "Islamist agenda " ? - and how did you find out what it is ?

colin - 2018-09-05 7:59 PM

antony1969 - 2018-09-05 6:34 AM

Why wouldnt you be allowed to live in Israel ??? Non Jews can ... As a jew in a Labour controlled country under Corbyn you'd prolly struggle to get in thats for sure ... Europe should have taken notice of the policy instead of letting in millions of non Christians then maybe it wouldnt be in the mess it is now ... Thankfully the likes of Poland , Czech Republic , Hungary etc have b6lls

As a non jew I would not be allowed to immigrate to Israel.

Oh yes you would

Guest pelmetman
colin - 2018-09-05 8:02 PM

pelmetman - 2018-09-05 8:49 AM

It's their country their rules ;-) ...................

I'd like to live in a country where we could make our own rules :-| ........

What do you think would happen if the UK said Christians only, all other religions including jews would be up in arms.

Unlikely as the majority of Brits are seeing the light ;-) .............

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-people-atheist-no-religion-uk-christianity-islam-sikism-judaism-jewish-muslims-a7928896.html

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-09-05 8:35 PM

pelmetman - 2018-09-05 11:37 AM

malc d - 2018-09-05 11:27 AM

pelmetman - 2018-09-05 10:29 AM

Corbyn's Islamist agenda is the difference ;-) ..........

What do you think his " Islamist agenda " is ?

I thought he was just sympathetic to Palestinians.

Why do you think he spends so much time on Iranian TV? *-) ...........

Prolly coz they hate Israel more than he does :-| ...........

I've no idea why he is on Iranian TV ( that if he really is ) -maybe he is telling them that they should change their attitude to Israel ?

But I see you have dodged answering my question.

What is Corbyns "Islamist agenda " ? - and how did you find out what it is ?

Has Corbyn "not" been meeting with Islamist terrorist organisations for years? :-| ...........

Maybe he just likes drinking tea with terrorists and spies? *-) ...........

BTW Corbyn deffo appeared on state run Iranian TV ;-) ............

http://uk.businessinsider.com/jeremy-corbyn-paid-iran-press-tv-tortured-journalist-2016-6

It appears 20k is the going rate for useful idiots >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-09-06 9:07 AM

Has Corbyn "not" been meeting with Islamist terrorist organisations for years? :-| ...........

Yes he has.

As he has openly said on many occasions, he thinks that it is necessary to talk to the opposition if you ever hope to reach any agreements.

British officials met with IRA members - Israel govt members meet with Hamas members - there is nothing new about that idea.

The difference with Corbyn is that he doesn't meet in secret - which makes him a bit naïve.

Of course both sides in a dispute can stay apart - insult each other ( they could join this forum ? ) - or even blow each other up - but that is never likely to bring peace.

malc d - 2018-09-06 9:37 AM

Yes he has.

As he has openly said on many occasions, he thinks that it is necessary to talk to the opposition if you ever hope to reach any agreements.

British officials met with IRA members - Israel govt members meet with Hamas members - there is nothing new about that idea.

The difference with Corbyn is that he doesn't meet in secret - which makes him a bit naïve.

Of course both sides in a dispute can stay apart - insult each other ( they could join this forum ? ) - or even blow each other up - but that is never likely to bring peace.

How many loyalists/unionists did Corbyn meet ??? How many Isrealis did Corbyn meet ??? If your a man of peace as he and you seem to be claiming he must have dealt with each the same surely or maybe surely not ???

antony1969 - 2018-09-06 9:49 AM

Yes he has.

How many loyalists/unionists did Corbyn meet ??? How many Isrealis did Corbyn meet ??? If your a man of peace as he and you seem to be claiming he must have dealt with each the same surely or maybe surely not ???

Seems to me Corbyn sees himself as a champion of faction he considers the underdog in these conflicts and listens to their grievances. That doesn't mean he supports terrorism or violence.

Guest pelmetman

Yes he has.

It's funny how he only ever meets the wrong side *-) ...........

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-09-06 10:16 AM

Yes he has.

Seems to me Corbyn sees himself as a champion of faction he considers the underdog in these conflicts and listens to their grievances. That doesn't mean he supports terrorism or violence.

Nope....... it means he's a useful idiot *-) ..........

Violet1956 - 2018-09-06 10:16 AM

Yes he has.

Yes and then the little pixies and fairies came out and presented Corbyn with the Nobel Peace Prize for his work for the underdog ... Lordy

pelmetman - 2018-09-06 10:35 AM

So it seems you have taken sides - and are anti- Palestinian

Any particular reason for that ?

Or are you just so anti Corbyn that you automatically disagree with everything he does ?

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-09-06 1:10 PM

pelmetman - 2018-09-06 10:35 AM

So it seems you have taken sides - and are anti- Palestinian

Any particular reason for that ?

Or are you just so anti Corbyn that you automatically disagree with everything he does ?

Funnily enough I used to be pro Palestinian ;-) ..........

But now that I'm older I do my own research rather than follow the herd :-| ..........

I'm anti Corbyn because he's an idiot promoted far above his pay grade *-) ........

When it comes to those defending the UK would you rather they be armed with nukes or principles?.......

Just askin ? (?) ............

pelmetman - 2018-09-06 1:37 PM

When it comes to those defending the UK would you rather they be armed with nukes or principles?.......

Not sure what that question has to do with Palestinians - as they haven't got any nukes - but I'll answer it anyway, as I'm sure you must have a reason for asking.

I support the U.K. keeping nukes.

( You don't need to keep saying " just askin" by the way as the question mark at the end of your sentence indicates that it is a question ).

;-)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-09-06 2:04 PM

pelmetman - 2018-09-06 1:37 PM

Not sure what that question has to do with Palestinians - as they haven't got any nukes - but I'll answer it anyway, as I'm sure you must have a reason for asking.

I support the U.K. keeping nukes.

Best not vote Labour then ;-) ............

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/09/06/john-mcdonnell-says-would-not-fire-nuclear-weapons-protect-uk/

>:-) ............

Guest pelmetman

( You don't need to keep saying " just askin" by the way as the question mark at the end of your sentence indicates that it is a question ).

;-)

Just being annoying :D .........

pelmetman - 2018-09-06 2:14 PM

;-)

That's a relief.

I thought you might consider me too thick to know what a question mark meant.

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-09-06 2:53 PM

;-)

That's a relief.

As if ;-) ..........

Although your deffo on the left spectrum :D ...........

Have you always voted Labour? :-S ..........

Just curious :-> ...........

pelmetman - 2018-09-06 3:13 PM

malc d - 2018-09-06 2:53 PM

;-)

That's a relief.

As if ;-) ..........

Although your deffo on the left spectrum :D ...........

Have you always voted Labour? :-S ..........

Just curious :-> ...........

I would describe myself as a "militant moderate' - dunno if you class that as left or right ( but don't care anyway ).

No I haven't always voted Labour.

...and I agree that you are very curious.

:->

Guest pelmetman

Militant moderate??? 8-) ............

Sounds like someone who lives in the suburbs in a house without net curtains :D .........

You don't mean you once voted Lib/Dem? :-S ..............

I did once :$ .........

Who's disabled my emoticons? :-| ...........

pelmetman - 2018-09-06 3:26 PM

Quite likely yes - but I don't keep a record - and I've always been a 'floating voter' so I can't help you with any further interrogation. Don't think I've ever missed an election yet.

My future intention ( before you ask me ) is not to vote any more though, as I live in a safe seat where it is pointless anyway.

( I've really only voted up to now because a lot of people gave their lives to give me that opportunity ).

Sounds like someone who lives in the suburbs in a house without net curtains :D .........

I did once :$ .........

Who's disabled my emoticons? :-| ...........

Militant Mayhem if Jeremy gets in as Barry promised ... He prolly voted/votes Greens the militant militia dressed in sandals/socks/old denim cut off jeans and baggy woollen jumper uniform

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-09-06 4:01 PM

Quite likely yes - but I don't keep a record - and I've always been a 'floating voter' so I can't help you with any further interrogation. Don't think I've ever missed an election yet.

My future intention ( before you ask me ) is not to vote any more though, as I live in a safe seat where it is pointless anyway.

( I've really only voted up to now because a lot of people gave their lives to give me that opportunity ).

So your in a safe Labour seat ;-) ...........

I guess abstaining isn't as bad as condoning Corbyn........kinda :-| ........

Archived