Gordon Brown

michele

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Frank Wilkinson
olley - 2007-01-29 11:07 PM What about Frank for PM? he's forthright, honest and not afraid to call a spade a spade, he's got my vote. Olley

Olley, it's a shame that someone of your obviously incredible intelligence is wasting his vote!

(Apart from the TC101 bit that you slipped in later you cunning devil!)

Only if he takes that photo away.

Well you might as well face the truth

That I,m just to long in the tooth

and I have to many miles on the clock

and my old knees are starting to knock

I,m wrinkly crinkly set in my way's

Oh Frank please Take it away....

One foot in the Grave la ala alala la la la

;-)

• 1 month later...
Guest starspirit

If we made Michele in charge of the country at least there would be a good reason why nobody could understand what the prime Minister said.

On the other hand perhaps that might not be such a bad idea after all - at least we would not get lied at any more?

Guest starspirit

WOW Michele you must be the only one on here that would do that for an old codger like wot I am.

Personally I prefer apple doughnuts anyway but it's the thought that counts init?

Guest peter
michele - 2007-03-13 10:26 PM

We could vote in ALF they would do a better job .

I take it you don't hold with Fox Hunting then pete only I asked the vet what she thought she replied Michele theres worse happen at sea?

weird I thought for a vet . :-(

It's not the foxhunting that's the problem. It's the hooray henry's that get a great thrill out of seeing hounds tear a defenceless animal to pieces. If they were culled by hunting and then shot, at least it would appear humane. But my ethos is, that you should not kill something unless you are going to eat it. Appart from the obvious vermin. Like rats of the four and two legged variety.

Hi,

I call him Chancer Brown.

Last time, I voted by post. I'm now worried that my vote wasn't counted. How do I know if its been counted? Wouldn't it be nice if I could look up my voting card number, and see that it has been counted. Only I would know my number, and there would be no reference to how I voted. Surely this is not beyond man's ingenuity? OCR the reference number? But, perhaps worryingly, perhaps not, there would be a record of who voted and who didn't, but the numbers would only be identifiable to HMG.

Sometimes the country needs a strong goverment (big majority) Other times we would be better served by a government that felt a little vunerable (small majority).

I can remember a certain Prime Minister saying that sleeze would be stamped on. ???

Archived