THE Peoples Vote March

Bulletguy

pelmetman - 2018-10-21 2:48 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-10-21 10:33 AM

pelmetman - 2018-10-21 9:24 AM

670,000 people going for a walk in London think they've changed the mind of 17.4 million into wanting "A Peoples Vote" ? ...........

"As well as their usual trackers, the Opinium poll also had some questions on the Brexit deal and what comes next. Asked how likely they think it is that there will be a “satisfactory” deal by March 2019, 26% think it is likely, 50% think it is unlikely. Satisfactory is, of course, in the eye of the beholder – some people presumably think there will be deal, but that it will be an “unsatisfactory” one, as the next question asked what people think is the most likely outcome – 30% expect us to leave with a deal next March, 33% to leave without a deal, 16% that we will not leave in March 2019.

The poll also asked what should happen next if there is no deal, or Parliament does not approve a deal. In the event of no deal at all, 14% think there should be a general election, 23% a new referendum, 13% an extension in order to continue negotiations, and 32% that Britain should just leave without a deal. In the event that a deal is struck, but Parliament rejects it, 12% think there should be a general election, 10% a deal vs no deal referendum, 20% a deal vs remain referendum, 14% that the government should return to negotiations, 25% that Britain should just leave without a deal."

So that's a NO then.....as just 23% want another referendum (lol) .........

Better still 25% want to leave without a deal B-) ...........

Hmm. Source? Link?

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/

:D ...........

Well done Dave. You picked a poll with 5 options which is more than enough to confuse the British Public for sure. No really consensus for any of them when the most popular option is only supported by a quarter of the electorate. There is more support in that poll for a general election and a second referendum than there is for leaving with no deal though.

If your going to ask a question on a second referendum then make it simple.

In yougovs poll in August 45% of people believed there should be a referendum on the final Brexit deal, while just 34% did not.

This compares to December last year when just 33% were in favour of a second referendum, with 42% opposed

http://uk.businessinsider.com/yougov-poll-peoples-vote-second-referendum-brexit-fears-grow-over-a-no-deal-brexit-2018-8

Look at the chart with the pretty colours.

So its undeniable that support is growing and after yesterday perhaps even more so now.

Just look at all the links Bullet posted above.

You dont want any kind of second vote as the writing is on the wall. Britain is slowly turning against Brexit. If only you could just get it over the line by March huh? (Against the will of the people)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antony1969 - 2018-10-21 6:11 PM

Oh Lordy ... Losers explain exactly whats going on at yesterdays march ... https://twitter.com/SirBasilBrush/status/1053906714414727168 ... Butt hurt butt hurt ... Oh Lordy even the Beeb get it ...

... Nice to see Chatterbox's muppets made it down to that London with the rest of the hundreds of thousands less than the Iraq demo ...

Bit desperate for you Antony. A clipped piece from Politics live to make Campbell look daft without hearing the entire thing and some retard trying to find a few dim remainers from a crowd of 700000. I seem to remember you telling me it would be easy enough to find single interviews with dumb arse Brexiteers or examples of individual Brexiteers that have changed their minds. I could show you some crackers of what Brexiteers have to say that make those people in those clips look like Einstein.

Barryd999 - 2018-10-21 6:58 PM

Oh Lordy ... Losers explain exactly whats going on at yesterdays march ... https://twitter.com/SirBasilBrush/status/1053906714414727168 ... Butt hurt butt hurt ... Oh Lordy even the Beeb get it ...

... Nice to see Chatterbox's muppets made it down to that London with the rest of the hundreds of thousands less than the Iraq demo ...

Bit desperate for you Antony. A clipped piece from Politics live to make Campbell look daft without hearing the entire thing and some retard trying to find a few dim remainers from a crowd of 700000. I seem to remember you telling me it would be easy enough to find single interviews with dumb arse Brexiteers or examples of individual Brexiteers that have changed their minds. I could show you some crackers of what Brexiteers have to say that make those people in those clips look like Einstein.

Aaaah but im not the desperate one ... Im leaving the EU with you and I like it , you dont and youve been desperate since 2016 and increasingly so as times trotted on ... All I want to show is we have total dummies on both sides dont we

Bit desperate for you Antony.

The more rabid Brexiters have become extremely desperate people fearing their precious Brexsh1t (now a BrExtension!) might be overturned.

antony1969 - 2018-10-21 7:08 PM

Aaaah but im not the desperate one ... Im leaving the EU with you and I like it , you dont and youve been desperate since 2016 and increasingly so as times trotted on ... All I want to show is we have total dummies on both sides dont we

Yep. We probably do. Some of those Remainers the Peoples vote have trotted out get on my tits if Im honest. I think we made a mistake in employing too many Luvvies and the exact kind of "Metropolitan elite" types that the Brexiteers clearly loathe. I mean Patrick Stewart FFS! I should have been up on that stage with me guitar and some speech about how leaving the EU will make your knob drop off. We should have had Jonathan Pie.

And what do you mean " Im leaving the EU with you and I like it "? Sounds a bit queer that to me. IF you think Im walking hand in hand off the white cliffs of Dover with you then think again. Dave will be up for it I bet.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-10-21 6:52 PM

670,000 people going for a walk in London think they've changed the mind of 17.4 million into wanting "A Peoples Vote" ? ...........

"As well as their usual trackers, the Opinium poll also had some questions on the Brexit deal and what comes next. Asked how likely they think it is that there will be a “satisfactory” deal by March 2019, 26% think it is likely, 50% think it is unlikely. Satisfactory is, of course, in the eye of the beholder – some people presumably think there will be deal, but that it will be an “unsatisfactory” one, as the next question asked what people think is the most likely outcome – 30% expect us to leave with a deal next March, 33% to leave without a deal, 16% that we will not leave in March 2019.

The poll also asked what should happen next if there is no deal, or Parliament does not approve a deal. In the event of no deal at all, 14% think there should be a general election, 23% a new referendum, 13% an extension in order to continue negotiations, and 32% that Britain should just leave without a deal. In the event that a deal is struck, but Parliament rejects it, 12% think there should be a general election, 10% a deal vs no deal referendum, 20% a deal vs remain referendum, 14% that the government should return to negotiations, 25% that Britain should just leave without a deal."

Hmm. Source? Link?

Well done Dave. You picked a poll with 5 options which is more than enough to confuse the British Public for sure. No really consensus for any of them when the most popular option is only supported by a quarter of the electorate. There is more support in that poll for a general election and a second referendum than there is for leaving with no deal though.

In yougovs poll in August 45% of people believed there should be a referendum on the final Brexit deal, while just 34% did not.

This compares to December last year when just 33% were in favour of a second referendum, with 42% opposed

http://uk.businessinsider.com/yougov-poll-peoples-vote-second-referendum-brexit-fears-grow-over-a-no-deal-brexit-2018-8

So its undeniable that support is growing and after yesterday perhaps even more so now.

You dont want any kind of second vote as the writing is on the wall. Britain is slowly turning against Brexit. If only you could just get it over the line by March huh? (Against the will of the people)

When I click on it, it goes to the latest poll report.......ie the 18th of October............3 days ago :D ............

pelmetman - 2018-10-21 9:19 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-10-21 6:52 PM

Hmm. Source? Link?

When I click on it, it goes to the latest poll report.......ie the 18th of October............3 days ago :D ............

POLL.JPG.de5db7373195bfce0ab4bf7c7797dd82.JPG

Looks like the Peoples Vote will now switch to Lobbying Pro Europe Tory MPs.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/oct/21/peoples-vote-tory-mps-brexit-second-referendum-london-march

Its also reported in the Times today that the Department for Exiting the EU is "Wargaming" and contingency planning a second referendum.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/whitehall-war-games-second-referendum-c5lt9djws

antony1969 - 2018-10-22 6:25 AM

Fancy using children like that ... https://twitter.com/SocialM85897394/status/1053903084387213312 ... Adonis obviously approves ... Who are these people

Looks totally fake to me. Child is not even holding it correctly, too small for a placard, just happens to have Adonis stood next to him. I should know, Im the fake photo king me! Fake Neeeeeews! Getting desperate now you Brexiteers.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-10-21 9:56 PM

Eh? No it doesnt.

It does for me :-S ........

Here's the update in full ;-) ........

Opinium/Observer – CON 41, LAB 37, LDEM 8

14 OCT 2018

Opinium have a new poll in the Observer today (I think it’s the only poll in the Sunday papers, at least, it seems to be the only voting intention poll). Headline voting intentions are CON 41%, LAB 37%, LDEM 8%, UKIP 6%. Fieldwork was Thursday and Friday and the full tables are here. The four point lead echoes the YouGov poll that came out on Thursday, which had toplines of CON 41%, LAB 37%, LDEM 9%, UKIP 4% (tabs.

As well as their usual trackers, the Opinium poll also had some questions on the Brexit deal and what comes next. Asked how likely they think it is that there will be a “satisfactory” deal by March 2019, 26% think it is likely, 50% think it is unlikely. Satisfactory is, of course, in the eye of the beholder – some people presumably think there will be deal, but that it will be an “unsatisfactory” one, as the next question asked what people think is the most likely outcome – 30% expect us to leave with a deal next March, 33% to leave without a deal, 16% that we will not leave in March 2019.

The poll also asked what should happen next if there is no deal, or Parliament does not approve a deal. In the event of no deal at all, 14% think there should be a general election, 23% a new referendum, 13% an extension in order to continue negotiations, and 32% that Britain should just leave without a deal. In the event that a deal is struck, but Parliament rejects it, 12% think there should be a general election, 10% a deal vs no deal referendum, 20% a deal vs remain referendum, 14% that the government should return to negotiations, 25% that Britain should just leave without a deal.

I see that even with the mess the Tories are in, Labours actually dropping in the polls >:-) ........

Barryd999 - 2018-10-22 8:34 AM

Fancy using children like that ... https://twitter.com/SocialM85897394/status/1053903084387213312 ... Adonis obviously approves ... Who are these people

Looks totally fake to me. Child is not even holding it correctly, too small for a placard, just happens to have Adonis stood next to him. I should know, Im the fake photo king me! Fake Neeeeeews! Getting desperate now you Brexiteers.

Gosh !!

pelmetman - 2018-10-22 9:16 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-10-21 9:56 PM

Eh? No it doesnt.

It does for me :-S ........

Here's the update in full ;-) ........

Opinium/Observer – CON 41, LAB 37, LDEM 8

14 OCT 2018

Opinium have a new poll in the Observer today (I think it’s the only poll in the Sunday papers, at least, it seems to be the only voting intention poll). Headline voting intentions are CON 41%, LAB 37%, LDEM 8%, UKIP 6%. Fieldwork was Thursday and Friday and the full tables are here. The four point lead echoes the YouGov poll that came out on Thursday, which had toplines of CON 41%, LAB 37%, LDEM 9%, UKIP 4% (tabs.

As well as their usual trackers, the Opinium poll also had some questions on the Brexit deal and what comes next. Asked how likely they think it is that there will be a “satisfactory” deal by March 2019, 26% think it is likely, 50% think it is unlikely. Satisfactory is, of course, in the eye of the beholder – some people presumably think there will be deal, but that it will be an “unsatisfactory” one, as the next question asked what people think is the most likely outcome – 30% expect us to leave with a deal next March, 33% to leave without a deal, 16% that we will not leave in March 2019.

The poll also asked what should happen next if there is no deal, or Parliament does not approve a deal. In the event of no deal at all, 14% think there should be a general election, 23% a new referendum, 13% an extension in order to continue negotiations, and 32% that Britain should just leave without a deal. In the event that a deal is struck, but Parliament rejects it, 12% think there should be a general election, 10% a deal vs no deal referendum, 20% a deal vs remain referendum, 14% that the government should return to negotiations, 25% that Britain should just leave without a deal.

I see that even with the mess the Tories are in, Labours actually dropping in the polls >:-) ........

Eh? You made out above MY link went to the October figures not your own. Your poll is meaningless.as explained earlier. It covers way too many questions for a poll and we all know now that even a straight forward question with two answers causes confusion. There is no consensus in your poll so I quoted a simple one that even you would understand as did Bullet showing the ever increasing support for a Peoples Vote. We dont have the latest figures yet for that but I suspect its only gone in one direction. What you posted is worthless.

Worth remembering they have previous form for peddling fake trash via Aggregate IQ and CA so a simple bit of photoshop work would prove no problem. Find the original photo and you will read an entirely different sign.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-10-22 4:08 PM

Worth remembering they have previous form for peddling fake trash via Aggregate IQ and CA so a simple bit of photoshop work would prove no problem. Find the original photo and you will read an entirely different sign.

Yeah.......It prolly say's Vote Leave :D .......

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-10-22 6:05 PM

Its a good poster anyway. If its real the kid deserves a clip around the ear for not making it larger. Its his generation that will have to live with the wasteland that his elders left him as a parting gesture. He has every right to be angry.

Tough.........I was to young to vote in 74 >:-) ...........

pelmetman - 2018-10-22 8:32 PM

Its a good poster anyway. If its real the kid deserves a clip around the ear for not making it larger. Its his generation that will have to live with the wasteland that his elders left him as a parting gesture. He has every right to be angry.

And too irresponsible now. :-|

It's not " the elderly " that caused Brexit - it was politicians.

:-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-10-22 9:11 PM

pelmetman - 2018-10-22 8:32 PM

And too irresponsible now. :-|

Spoken like a true anti democracy surrender monkey :D ..........

Just a 157 days til Brexitmas B-) ........

Unless Theresa the Appeaser grants the Remoaners a few more months of "Bitchfest" ;-) ........

Archived