THE Peoples Vote March

Bulletguy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The unelected EU reject Italian Governments budget ... 3 weeks for them to change it the nasty club demands ... Given a new Italian poll (One for Barry) last week said only 44% of Italians want to stay in the dead club you can bet that figure goes even lower after this ... Gotta love Salvini xx

Biggest attendance of blinkered uninformed individuals I have ever seen, they don't understand what on earth they are fighting for, or should I say, if they get their way, what they will be talking away from the children's futures way of life in the UK.

Mickyfin - 2018-10-23 5:59 PM

Biggest attendance of blinkered uninformed individuals I have ever seen, they don't understand what on earth they are fighting for, or should I say, if they get their way, what they will be talking away from the children's futures way of life in the UK.

Your clearly confused. We know exactly what we are fighting for. The only thing that is robbing their children's futures is Brexit itself.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-10-23 6:27 PM

Mickyfin - 2018-10-23 5:59 PM

Your clearly confused. We know exactly what we are fighting for. The only thing that is robbing their children's futures is Brexit itself.

I woz robbed in 74 >:-) .........

antony1969 - 2018-10-23 5:50 PM

The unelected EU reject Italian Governments budget ... 3 weeks for them to change it the nasty club demands ... Given a new Italian poll (One for Barry) last week said only 44% of Italians want to stay in the dead club you can bet that figure goes even lower after this ... Gotta love Salvini xx

Salvini has said he has no intention of leaving the EU and plans to work from within to change it for the better. Thats what we should have done.

Hows this for a nice photo?

https://i.postimg.cc/90C1V1b1/screenshot-932.jpg

pelmetman - 2018-10-23 7:40 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-10-22 9:11 PM

pelmetman - 2018-10-22 8:32 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-10-22 6:05 PM

Its a good poster anyway. If its real the kid deserves a clip around the ear for not making it larger. Its his generation that will have to live with the wasteland that his elders left him as a parting gesture. He has every right to be angry.

Tough.........I was to young to vote in 74 >:-) ...........

And too irresponsible now. :-|

Spoken like a true anti democracy surrender monkey :D ..........

Just a 157 days til Brexitmas B-) ........

Unless Theresa the Appeaser grants the Remoaners a few more months of "Bitchfest" ;-) ........

The bib is where you let yourself down and show an increasingly weak argument...in fact so weak you haven't got any left. It also shows the sheer desperation Brexiters have now stooped to as they see their cloud cuckoo land of make believe dream slipping away.

I remember when not that long ago you once bowed in servility and fawning admiration to May who you elevated to "Sainthood"....but now brand "the appeaser". You're a fickle lot aren't you?

Barryd999 - 2018-10-23 10:41 PM

Salvini has said he has no intention of leaving the EU and plans to work from within to change it for the better. Thats what we should have done.

Barry its no surprise to me or anyone prolly that you cant see the way italy is going ... Blinkers on , ear plugs in , remember what happened last time and the two years of your life youve lost since ... Salvini is cuddling up quite nicely to Putin if you hadn't noticed and we do know how Putin dislikes the EU ... Salvini has said "Italy wont move an inch" when it comes to its own national budget and hes kept his word so far so will the EU dare to punish or will they bag down like the fags they are till the next time ??? ... That photo ... "will of the people" ??? 1% of the population mostly kids with swear words wrote on em by bitter London based parents ... Tick tock tick tock

antony1969 - 2018-10-24 6:17 AM

Barry its no surprise to me or anyone prolly that you cant see the way italy is going ... Blinkers on , ear plugs in , remember what happened last time and the two years of your life youve lost since ... Salvini is cuddling up quite nicely to Putin if you hadn't noticed and we do know how Putin dislikes the EU ... Salvini has said "Italy wont move an inch" when it comes to its own national budget and hes kept his word so far so will the EU dare to punish or will they bag down like the fags they are till the next time ??? ... That photo ... "will of the people" ??? 1% of the population mostly kids with swear words wrote on em by bitter London based parents ... Tick tock tick tock

Hmm. You make that sound like a good thing. Cosying up to a egotistical cold blooded murderer Bond Villain who's sole aim is to weaken Europe so he can probably start taking back places like Estonia and kick off WW3. Lovely.

Barryd999 - 2018-10-24 8:54 AM

Hmm. You make that sound like a good thing. Cosying up to a egotistical cold blooded murderer Bond Villain who's sole aim is to weaken Europe so he can probably start taking back places like Estonia and kick off WW3. Lovely.

I didn't say it was a good thing did I and you really believe he wants to start what would be a nuclear WW3 ??? ... Mind you ratted on for long enough about POTUS Trump doing the same only to see him bring peace to Korea

antony1969 - 2018-10-24 9:40 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-10-24 8:54 AM

I didn't say it was a good thing did I and you really believe he wants to start what would be a nuclear WW3 ??? ... Mind you ratted on for long enough about POTUS Trump doing the same only to see him bring peace to Korea

Plenty of Brexiteers on here have gleefully predicted that the UK leaving the EU would lead to the EU falling apart or other countries leaving. Perhaps they can see that we will really be on a race to the bottom and want to see others follow us.

Putin is dangerous and for sure he sees Brexit as a way of weakening Europe which is why he backed it and manipulated it. Same goes for America.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-10-25 11:27 AM

Putin is dangerous and for sure he sees Brexit as a way of weakening Europe which is why he backed it and manipulated it. Same goes for America.

Putin already has the EU by its knackers as Germany is dependent on Russia for its energy *-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-10-27 8:26 AM

Putin already has the EU by its knackers as Germany is dependent on Russia for its energy *-) ..........

So you think Russia and the USA wanting to weaken Europe is a good thing? Trump see's the EU as a bigger threat than China!

Barryd999 - 2018-10-27 8:41 AM

antony1969 - 2018-10-27 7:00 AM

"We demand a peoples vote" ... What a line up ... https://twitter.com/peoplesvote_uk/status/1055779618786082816 ... So many losers , so little time

Great aren't they? Thanks for driving traffic to the site.

It's no problem ... Hope they all can tell the time ... Tick tock tick tock

Barryd999 - 2018-10-27 8:43 AM

pelmetman - 2018-10-27 8:26 AM

So you think Russia and the USA wanting to weaken Europe is a good thing? Trump see's the EU as a bigger threat than China!

So does Salvini and he's head of one of the EUs big boys ... Never mind the Brexit clock it's the EU clock that's ticking ... Tick tock times nearly up

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2018-10-27 4:40 PM

And if/when it ticks its last tock, Antony, what then? How would that benefit the UK or any other European country?

Brian......it's time to wake up and sniff the anti Globalisation air B-) ..........

Brian Kirby - 2018-10-27 4:40 PM

And if/when it ticks its last tock, Antony, what then? How would that benefit the UK or any other European country?

Brian your prolly the most reasoned debater on here ... Do you believe that with all the nationalist/anti-EU movement that is happening throughout Europe at the moment the EU as it is can survive ... If the Italians as Salvini has quite clearly said dont change their own national budget plans what then ??? ... Either team EU say we have to hit them hard which would mean an Italian exit or they back down and let Italy do as Italy pleases ... I dont see a win for team EU with Italy ... Dissent in Poland , Austria etc runs high ... Seriously how do you see the EU dealing with it ... Regards

Well this could be a single ray of sunlight breaking through the darkness of Brexit. You might have to stop that clock.

Sarah Wollaston plans a Brexit amendment that could push through a second vote. The cross party amendment already has the backing of 100 Mp's and pressure is being put on Corbyn to back it. So our future could depend on Corbyn anyway without him even becoming Prime Minister. If this motion goes to the house, how can Corbyn not back it now given what happened at conference, what Labours members want and that Labours position has shifted where a second referendum is not off the table?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/oct/27/jeremy-corbyn-second-brexit-vote-commons-amendment

There has never been a more important time to campaign for the Peoples Vote especially while we have so much momentum following the massive March last weekend. https://www.peoples-vote.uk We are urging people to write to their MPs to show support for a vote on the final deal and its now easier than ever. Just click on this link and its all done for you, there is even a default letter prepared. https://www.peoples-vote.uk/write_this_wrong

Please share the above links as much as possible.

Guest pelmetman

Look's like the peoples vote in Brazil has brought in another Right Wing President B-) .......

You lefties are SO yesterday :D ............

Archived