UK's highest paid boss is........

Bulletguy

John52 - 2018-11-25 5:34 PM

pelmetman - 2018-11-25 3:44 PM

John52 - 2018-11-25 12:45 PM

Tracker - 2018-11-23 4:10 PM

Maybe we need to cut benefit payments?

Just watched the Can't Pay? We'll take it away! TV programme broadcast last night.

A 60 year old mechanic, who had worked and paid taxes until he had a brain tumour and could no longer work, was being evicted from his tiny terraced house because housing benefit didn't cover the rent.

Even the Baliffs said they were 'Appalled'

- as they looked over his rented home he kept immaculate right till the end.

How much further would you like to cut benefits?

So he was living in a area he couldn't afford to? :-S .........

Who's fault is that? :-| ........

He was living in a poor part of Manchester, presumably because thats where his job used to be.

Where was that "poor" part of Manchester ??? ... I know Manx quite well

Guest pelmetman

Just watched the Can't Pay? We'll take it away! TV programme broadcast last night.

A 60 year old mechanic, who had worked and paid taxes until he had a brain tumour and could no longer work, was being evicted from his tiny terraced house because housing benefit didn't cover the rent.

He was living in a poor part of Manchester, presumably because thats where his job used to be.

So if he cant afford to live in a poor part of Manchester? :-S ........

He obviously hadn't saved anything for a rainy day :-| .........

Prolly voted Labour all his life too *-) .......

pelmetman - 2018-11-25 9:50 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-11-23 9:55 PM

Then why claim benefits when you "didn't really need them"? Not that i believe the latter as if correct it puts you in an even worse light....not the most ideal 'point to prove'. *-)

)

Because I didn't believe I could 8-) .......

Phoned up out of curiosity after seeing an advert in our local rag ;-) ........

So proved a theory I had that benefits were too easy to get :-| ........and paid the wine bill :D ........

That was some years ago, so if they're finally tightening up the system, its not before time in my view *-) ..

But on your own admittance "didn't really need them"......then to make matters worse, boast about using it to buy alcohol. That's hardly something to be proud of is it? In fact most people would be too ashamed to admit it. You're disgusting.

pelmetman - 2018-11-25 5:54 PM

One day your cocky self serving arrogance will come crashing back down to reality with such a jolt you will wonder what the hell has hit you. I only hope nobody bothers to pick the bits up.

Bulletguy - 2018-11-25 7:35 PM

Then why claim benefits when you "didn't really need them"? Not that i believe the latter as if correct it puts you in an even worse light....not the most ideal 'point to prove'. *-)

)

So proved a theory I had that benefits were too easy to get :-| ........and paid the wine bill :D ........

That was some years ago, so if they're finally tightening up the system, its not before time in my view *-) ..

But on your own admittance "didn't really need them"......then to make matters worse, boast about using it to buy alcohol. That's hardly something to be proud of is it? In fact most people would be too ashamed to admit it. You're disgusting.

One day your cocky self serving arrogance will come crashing back down to reality with such a jolt you will wonder what the hell has hit you. I only hope nobody bothers to pick the bits up.

Sounds like a threat Dave ... Go steady

Guest pelmetman

)

Correct on the "didn't really need them".......but I proved my point didn't I ? :D ........

As for spending it on wine *-)

So says the bloke who's not fussed about killing folk with passive smoking >:-) ..........

You're a disgusting fagging Hypocrite :D ........

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-11-25 7:41 PM

)

Another day.......Another Bullet Threat Antony *-) ..........

The old duffers been firing blanks for years :D .........

Although I wouldn't be surprised if I've got a engraved a bullet B-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-11-25 7:51 PM

)

Please please tread carefully ... Hes gone way beyond what any normal forum member would normally do with me ... Personal details given out , names and insults most days its never ending ... Personal safety is a priority Dave so do as I do and always carry an SS dagger just in case

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-11-25 8:00 PM

pelmetman - 2018-11-25 7:51 PM

)

Please please tread carefully ... Hes gone way beyond what any normal forum member would normally do with me ... Personal details given out , names and insults most days its never ending ... Personal safety is a priority Dave so do as I do and always carry an SS dagger just in case

It's alright Antony ;-) .........I only ever go out in public in a rubber Nun's outfit :D ..........

He'll never be able to aim straight if he see's me in it >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-11-25 7:45 PM

)

Correct on the "didn't really need them".......but I proved my point didn't I ? :D ........

Yes.....a money grubber whose lived off state benefits when he "didn't really need them" but quick to condemn those who actually do need them. That's the only point you've proved.

'There for the grace of God' etc etc....might do you some good to dwell on though somehow i think it beyond you.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-25 8:17 PM

'There for the grace of God' etc etc....might do you some good to dwell on though somehow i think it beyond you

Correct :D ......

I'm an Atheist ;-) ..........

antony1969 - 2018-11-25 5:44 PM

Where was that "poor" part of Manchester ??? ... I know Manx quite well

Why not watch the programme on catch up?

Bit more than a day as his Brain Tumour lost him his job, and the chance of getting anything else that would pay his rent at the age of 60

They never mentioned who he voted for. Perhaps you could explain what thats got to do with it *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-11-26 8:47 AM

Bit more than a day as his Brain Tumour lost him his job, and the chance of getting anything else that would pay his rent at the age of 60

They never mentioned who he voted for. Perhaps you could explain what thats got to do with it *-)

As far as I'm aware mechanic's have been always well paid :-| ........

So who's fault is it that he has no assets, no savings, no insurances, and no pension? :-S ........

I had insurance for just such an eventuality right up until to two years ago when I retired, I started paying for it when I got a low paid job driving buses, as that was the responsible thing to do ;-) .........

Archived