UK Gov finally publishes it's failed attempt at blocking Supreme Court

Bulletguy

Violet1956 - 2018-11-27 6:56 PM

pelmetman - 2018-11-27 6:53 PM

Violet1956 - 2018-11-27 5:24 PM

Have faith Malc. My best effort, even though I am definitey no super brain, is that the CEJU will duck the question because there is yet no attempt by the UK government to recind the Article 50 notice. My best guess is that Parliament needs to have a majority vote to rescind the Article 50 notice which would then trigger the need for the other members of the EU to accept or reject that decision and depending on that decision there may need to be a decision from the CEJU as to whether they can

So where are they gonna find a super brain that will make me agree with you Remoaners? 8-) ........

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Finish the bottle Dave who know's you may find enlightenment. ;-)

Impossible......the only thing he'll ever find is another bottle. :-|

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have faith Malc.

Not easy to have faith though - is it.

The levels of political discussion in this country have reach a new low - along with journalism.

Theresa May is getting all the flak - although she is a remainer - and the referendum was not her idea - she is simply trying to clear up the mess made by others.

The DUP are strutting around like peacocks because they have a bit of power over the government ( temporarily ) - but they themselves can't even run Northern Ireland.

Brexiteers won the referendum - and we are leaving the EU - but they are STILL complaining.

Who should I have faith in ?

:-(

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-27 8:25 PM

Violet1956 - 2018-11-27 6:56 PM

pelmetman - 2018-11-27 6:53 PM

Have faith Malc. My best effort, even though I am definitey no super brain, is that the CEJU will duck the question because there is yet no attempt by the UK government to recind the Article 50 notice. My best guess is that Parliament needs to have a majority vote to rescind the Article 50 notice which would then trigger the need for the other members of the EU to accept or reject that decision and depending on that decision there may need to be a decision from the CEJU as to whether they can

So where are they gonna find a super brain that will make me agree with you Remoaners? 8-) ........

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Finish the bottle Dave who know's you may find enlightenment. ;-)

Impossible......the only thing he'll ever find is another bottle. :-|

:D ........and at £1.50 a bottle B-) ........

malc d - 2018-11-27 8:27 PM

Have faith Malc.

The levels of political discussion in this country have reach a new low - along with journalism.

Theresa May is getting all the flak - although she is a remainer - and the referendum was not her idea - she is simply trying to clear up the mess made by others.

The DUP are strutting around like peacocks because they have a bit of power over the government ( temporarily ) - but they themselves can't even run Northern Ireland.

Brexiteers won the referendum - and we are leaving the EU - but they are STILL complaining.

God according to Peter/John/James

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-11-27 8:27 PM

Have faith Malc.

Theresa the Appeaser should never of taken on the job *-) .........

Tory lesson learn't.......

Never let a Remoaner do a Brexiteers job >:-) ........

antony1969 - 2018-11-27 7:56 PM

Brian Kirby - 2018-11-27 3:33 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-27 2:09 PM............….Many millionaires in our left wing shadow cabinet ... Hardly the working mans party is it

So what, you're arguing for one party just for capital and the other just for labour, with no-one of small means able to join/vote for the first, and no-one of great means able to join/vote for the other? And if they do, they're hypocrites?

So no-one can ever change their allegiance, and if the rich loose all their dosh they must change their party, and if the workers get rich so must they?

Isn't that thinking exactly what is wrong with UK politics? The rich voting for the rich and the (relatively) poor voting for the poor?

Isn't it supposed to be government of the people, by the people, for the people? Instead, you seem to be arguing for government of the people, by the party, for the party? I'll admit it seems to have got more like that over the years, but is that really what you want? Winner takes all, and sod the rest?

Nope purely pointing out the hypocrisy of Labour thats all ... Party of the people , the common man aint a cabinet full of millionaires surely ... I could have mentioned any number of hypocritical things to describe Labour as you prolly could with the Tories , maybe sumat like a shadow cabinet member condemning colleagues for sending their children to private education but then only to do the very same thing ... You suggest Maugham cant be a left wing darling because of his tax connections , I say in the age of hypocrisy he certainly can.

Whatever his political views may or may not be, which he can change anytime he chooses (if he has any at all), something he can never change or ignore are the laws he's responsible for interpreting and applying as a QC. How does that remotely make him 'left wing' or 'hypocrite'?

Your interpretation of hypocrisy appears to be anyone who doesn't espouse far right views, Islamophobia and xenophobia, and tail wagging servility to the US and Trump.

pelmetman - 2018-11-27 8:07 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-11-27 5:53 PM

Part 2 of course is Banks criminal proceedings said to be 'fast tracked' to be heard before Christmas.

Which will mean what? ;-) ..........

We get to discover the true source his funds for the Brexit campaign came from which he's told varying stories about, also not helped by the other question which won't go away....why May blocked security services from investigating him which she's avoided answering.

Lets face it.......It's just more Remoaner whinging ........

It's ensuring the law is upheld...you know, that 'thing' you Brexiters told us you held so dear to your hearts. Funny how when the same law is being used to investigate you don't want it. Cases like this have shown the true colours of the Brexiters mindset.

I wouldn't give a stuff if he was financed by Putin coz I'd still VOTE LEAVE >:-) .........

Because you don't know why or what you voted for......and certainly don't care as you told everyone on here you "don't give a toss".

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-27 8:56 PM

Because you don't know why or what you voted for......and certainly don't care as you told everyone on here you "don't give a toss".

I know exactly what I voted for B-) .........which is why I "don't give a toss" for you hypocrites >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2018-11-27 9:25 PM

I know exactly what I voted for B-) .........which is why I "don't give a toss" for you hypocrites >:-) .......

As usual you are drunk......again.......and bloated with dutch courage. When you manage to drag yourself away from drink i'd challenge you to stand in front of people like this lady and repeat those 'sentiments'. :-|

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=518767158591583&set=gm.2248904725384210&type=3&theater

Bulletguy - 2018-11-27 8:46 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-27 7:56 PM

Brian Kirby - 2018-11-27 3:33 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-27 2:09 PM............….Many millionaires in our left wing shadow cabinet ... Hardly the working mans party is it

So what, you're arguing for one party just for capital and the other just for labour, with no-one of small means able to join/vote for the first, and no-one of great means able to join/vote for the other? And if they do, they're hypocrites?

So no-one can ever change their allegiance, and if the rich loose all their dosh they must change their party, and if the workers get rich so must they?

Isn't that thinking exactly what is wrong with UK politics? The rich voting for the rich and the (relatively) poor voting for the poor?

Isn't it supposed to be government of the people, by the people, for the people? Instead, you seem to be arguing for government of the people, by the party, for the party? I'll admit it seems to have got more like that over the years, but is that really what you want? Winner takes all, and sod the rest?

Nope purely pointing out the hypocrisy of Labour thats all ... Party of the people , the common man aint a cabinet full of millionaires surely ... I could have mentioned any number of hypocritical things to describe Labour as you prolly could with the Tories , maybe sumat like a shadow cabinet member condemning colleagues for sending their children to private education but then only to do the very same thing ... You suggest Maugham cant be a left wing darling because of his tax connections , I say in the age of hypocrisy he certainly can.

Whatever his political views may or may not be, which he can change anytime he chooses (if he has any at all), something he can never change or ignore are the laws he's responsible for interpreting and applying as a QC. How does that remotely make him 'left wing' or 'hypocrite'?

Your interpretation of hypocrisy appears to be anyone who doesn't espouse far right views, Islamophobia and xenophobia, and tail wagging servility to the US and Trump.

I suppose when talking about hypocrites I really should have used the biggest hypocrite of all ... You

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-27 9:43 PM

As usual you are drunk......again.......and bloated with dutch courage. When you manage to drag yourself away from drink i'd challenge you to stand in front of people like this lady and repeat those 'sentiments'. :-|

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=518767158591583&set=gm.2248904725384210&type=3&theater

So what's the problem? ........If I wanted to live in Spain I'd expect to have to apply to do so :-| .......

Are you suggesting the UK should treat EU citizens different to how EU countries will treat us? :-S .......

One things for sure, I doubt the British system could be any slower than the Spanish ;-) .........Just got my appointment through for a duplicate NIE certificate......26/03/2019 8-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-11-28 9:19 AM

So what's the problem? ........If I wanted to live in Spain I'd expect to have to apply to do so :-| .......

Are you suggesting the UK should treat EU citizens different to how EU countries will treat us? :-S .......

No....i'm suggesting you direct your sentiments to people like that lady of which there are many. As you're currently swanning around in Spain i imagine you've kept a low profile among the ex-pat Brit community whose lifestyles you've trashed.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-28 3:35 PM

No....i'm suggesting you direct your sentiments to people like that lady of which there are many. As you're currently swanning around in Spain i imagine you've kept a low profile among the ex-pat Brit community whose lifestyles you've trashed.

As a part time expat ;-) ..........I'll still vote for Brexit if there is another referendum......... because I'm not just thinking about myself like those other expats you mention >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-11-29 8:44 AM

As a part time expat ;-) ..........I'll still vote for Brexit if there is another referendum......... because I'm not just thinking about myself like those other expats you mention >:-) ..........

Who else are you considering? Certainly not the young people who will have to live with the consequences of your actions with less opportunity and austerity on a scale we have never seen before. Certainly not those that live in areas like the north east that will be devastated by Brexit. No, the only things wealthy triple locked pensioners that voted for Brexit have considered is their own blinkered outlook and hatred towards the EU and funny foreigners.

What if the vote is Mays deal or no Brexit Dave and there is no choice for No Deal? Your telling me you would still vote for it?

As a part time expat ;-) .........

No such thing exists as 'part time' expat. Expat is short for expatriate. An expatriate is someone who lives outside their native country.

You don't.

Barryd999 - 2018-11-29 10:15 AM

Who else are you considering? Certainly not the young people who will have to live with the consequences of your actions with less opportunity and austerity on a scale we have never seen before. Certainly not those that live in areas like the north east that will be devastated by Brexit. No, the only things wealthy triple locked pensioners that voted for Brexit have considered is their own blinkered outlook and hatred towards the EU and funny foreigners.

What if the vote is Mays deal or no Brexit Dave and there is no choice for No Deal? Your telling me you would still vote for it?

His xenophobia is so skewed, he doesn't want any foreigners here in UK but runs off every year to spend time IN a country which signed up to something he abhors! Hypocrisy of the highest order but methinks he's going to have to keep a very low profile there in future as his views will not be tolerated or welcomed and certainly anger expat British whose lifestyles he's trashed.

Interestingly on the subject of foreigners, on BBC R2 news today, whilst EU figures have fallen...net migration from non-EU have increased! Oh the irony!!! (lol)(lol)

https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/uk-news/2018/11/29/non-eu-net-migration-up-while-eu-figure-continues-to-fall/

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-29 12:58 PM

No such thing exists as 'part time' expat. Expat is short for expatriate. An expatriate is someone who lives outside their native country.

You don't.

Yes there is ;-) ........Going to register for a padron tomorrow :D ........

https://www.expatica.com/new/es/about/gov-law-admin/el-padron-849450/

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-11-29 10:15 AM

I'd prefer a No Deal.....But I'll vote for any deal ........so long as we LEAVE.......... if you Remoaners want to stitch us up with a bad deal so be it >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-11-29 9:32 PM

You don't.

As those are for residents and not recognised outside Spain, assuming you are returning back to UK each year you still won't escape the 90 day rule you voted for....and i know that's what you're attempting to circumvent unless you're going to announce you're fleeing to live in Spain? And that i would find not only ironic, but blatant hypocrisy.

UK residents wanting to remain in Spain longer than 90 days have to apply for an EU residency permit though i suspect that may well be under review now. Are you now saying you're intending to become resident in Spain as that's the main purpose of the padron....it's the equivalent of our electoral register for which you must give a residential address and legally bound to declare all resident.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-29 11:30 PM

You don't.

As those are for residents and not recognised outside Spain, assuming you are returning back to UK each year you still won't escape the 90 day rule you voted for....and i know that's what you're attempting to circumvent unless you're going to announce you're fleeing to live in Spain? And that i would find not only ironic, but blatant hypocrisy.

UK residents wanting to remain in Spain longer than 90 days have to apply for an EU residency permit though i suspect that may well be under review now. Are you now saying you're intending to become resident in Spain as that's the main purpose of the padron....it's the equivalent of our electoral register for which you must give a residential address and legally bound to declare all resident.

Incorrecto again hombre :D ..........

Padron's are obligatory if you stay in Spain for more than 6 months ;-) ........they're advisory for those who spend more than 3 months in Spain......and are available to all funny foreigners not just EU foreigners >:-) ........

So any Schengen shenanigans will no longer be a problemo for me and the dog (Spanish Passport) B-) ...........

Although I guess they could deport the Mrs 8-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-11-30 8:43 AM

You don't.

Padron's are obligatory if you stay in Spain for more than 6 months ;-) ........they're advisory for those who spend more than 3 months in Spain......and are available to all funny foreigners not just EU foreigners >:-) ........

So any Schengen shenanigans will no longer be a problemo for me and the dog (Spanish Passport) B-) ...........

Yes it's very clear your hypocrisy knows no bounds and worse still, you even proudly boast about it on here rather than keeping your head down. You wanted to stop 'johnny foreigner' coming into UK, not realising 'foreign' means world wide (see current figures for non-EU migration to UK posted by Candapack), and to end 'freedom of movement', yet expect to swan off into their countries totally unfettered and please yourself how long you stay.

Well that may 'work' with a padron though as you're not Spanish resident i can't be certain as to what loophole you've dodged through but can easily check. But whilst you may well have 'opened' up a front door.....you've forgot the 'back door' which is UK and you chose to lock that with it's 90 day limit which was always there anyway, but previously overlooked by some authorities. Now it won't be as the law is already there so will just be enforced (very simple via ANPR)....leaving you no way back into UK and denied access to the NHS which would be justified.

You're walking a very fine line in trying to have all your own way but aren't clever enough to outwit authorities either in Spain or UK and sooner or later i suspect your cocksure arrogance will prove your eventual undoing.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-30 5:03 PM

You don't.

Yes it's very clear your hypocrisy knows no bounds and worse still, you even proudly boast about it on here rather than keeping your head down. You wanted to stop 'johnny foreigner' coming into UK, not realising 'foreign' means world wide (see current figures for non-EU migration to UK posted by Candapack), and to end 'freedom of movement', yet expect to swan off into their countries totally unfettered and please yourself how long you stay.

Well that may 'work' with a padron though as you're not Spanish resident i can't be certain as to what loophole you've dodged through but can easily check. But whilst you may well have 'opened' up a front door.....you've forgot the 'back door' which is UK and you chose to lock that with it's 90 day limit which was always there anyway, but previously overlooked by some authorities. Now it won't be as the law is already there so will just be enforced (very simple via ANPR)....leaving you no way back into UK and denied access to the NHS which would be justified.

You're walking a very fine line in trying to have all your own way but aren't clever enough to outwit authorities either in Spain or UK and sooner or later i suspect your cocksure arrogance will prove your eventual undoing.

Where have I ever said EU tourists shouldn't be allowed to come to the UK? :-S .............

BTW ......I'd rather be Cocksure......than just a Cock :D .........

pelmetman - 2018-12-01 8:12 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-11-30 5:03 PM

You don't.

Where have I ever said EU tourists shouldn't be allowed to come to the UK? :-S .............

BTW ......I'd rather be Cocksure......than just a Cock :D .........

You're ignoring the 90 day exit limit and still haven't answered how you intend to re-enter UK after you've spent 5 or 6 months of the year out of the country. That absence gives services such as the NHS the right to rescind any treatment you may require. It's not some imaginary rule i've made up...i have it in black and white from the DoH. I don't pretend to like it anymore than you do and knew enforcement of it would be just one of the many negatives in the foolishness of voting Brexit. Anyone who voted Leave, as you did, chose to see that enforced whereas i didn't.....yet now you are doing your utmost to look for any dodge to flout the 90 day limit. That's where your hypocrisy lies and if you can't see that, i'm sure i'm not the only one on here who can.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-12-01 3:46 PM

You're ignoring the 90 day exit limit and still haven't answered how you intend to re-enter UK after you've spent 5 or 6 months of the year out of the country. That absence gives services such as the NHS the right to rescind any treatment you may require. It's not some imaginary rule i've made up...i have it in black and white from the DoH. I don't pretend to like it anymore than you do and knew enforcement of it would be just one of the many negatives in the foolishness of voting Brexit. Anyone who voted Leave, as you did, chose to see that enforced whereas i didn't.....yet now you are doing your utmost to look for any dodge to flout the 90 day limit. That's where your hypocrisy lies and if you can't see that, i'm sure i'm not the only one on here who can.

Which bit of the padron is available to all funny foreigners .......Not just "EU" funny foreigners are you struggling to comprehend Bullet? ;-) ..........

BTW I'm not getting the padron because of Brexit.......I'm getting a padron because its a requirement for registering my ebay bargain banger on Spanish plates :D ..........

pelmetman - 2018-12-01 4:02 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-12-01 3:46 PM

Which bit of the padron is available to all funny foreigners .......Not just "EU" funny foreigners are you struggling to comprehend Bullet? ;-) ..........

BTW I'm not getting the padron because of Brexit.......I'm getting a padron because its a requirement for registering my ebay bargain banger on Spanish plates :D ..........

You're ignoring the question i put to you on how you intend to re-enter UK after remaining illegally outside of it? Your exit will be electronically tagged onto a database so you've no way of trying to wriggle your way out of that.

Archived