UK Gov finally publishes it's failed attempt at blocking Supreme Court

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-12-01 4:40 PM

pelmetman - 2018-12-01 4:02 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-12-01 3:46 PM

You're ignoring the 90 day exit limit and still haven't answered how you intend to re-enter UK after you've spent 5 or 6 months of the year out of the country. That absence gives services such as the NHS the right to rescind any treatment you may require. It's not some imaginary rule i've made up...i have it in black and white from the DoH. I don't pretend to like it anymore than you do and knew enforcement of it would be just one of the many negatives in the foolishness of voting Brexit. Anyone who voted Leave, as you did, chose to see that enforced whereas i didn't.....yet now you are doing your utmost to look for any dodge to flout the 90 day limit. That's where your hypocrisy lies and if you can't see that, i'm sure i'm not the only one on here who can.

Which bit of the padron is available to all funny foreigners .......Not just "EU" funny foreigners are you struggling to comprehend Bullet? ;-) ..........

BTW I'm not getting the padron because of Brexit.......I'm getting a padron because its a requirement for registering my ebay bargain banger on Spanish plates :D ..........

You're ignoring the question i put to you on how you intend to re-enter UK after remaining illegally outside of it? Your exit will be electronically tagged onto a database so you've no way of trying to wriggle your way out of that.

The same way I have for decades *-) ..........

On a ferry or train ;-) ..........

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2018-12-01 4:52 PM

You're ignoring the 90 day exit limit and still haven't answered how you intend to re-enter UK after you've spent 5 or 6 months of the year out of the country. That absence gives services such as the NHS the right to rescind any treatment you may require. It's not some imaginary rule i've made up...i have it in black and white from the DoH. I don't pretend to like it anymore than you do and knew enforcement of it would be just one of the many negatives in the foolishness of voting Brexit. Anyone who voted Leave, as you did, chose to see that enforced whereas i didn't.....yet now you are doing your utmost to look for any dodge to flout the 90 day limit. That's where your hypocrisy lies and if you can't see that, i'm sure i'm not the only one on here who can.

Which bit of the padron is available to all funny foreigners .......Not just "EU" funny foreigners are you struggling to comprehend Bullet? ;-) ..........

BTW I'm not getting the padron because of Brexit.......I'm getting a padron because its a requirement for registering my ebay bargain banger on Spanish plates :D ..........

You're ignoring the question i put to you on how you intend to re-enter UK after remaining illegally outside of it? Your exit will be electronically tagged onto a database so you've no way of trying to wriggle your way out of that.

Good luck next year when you reach immigration control.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-12-01 5:38 PM

pelmetman - 2018-12-01 4:52 PM

Good luck next year when you reach immigration control.

Don't need luck ;-) ........

Just a passport and a ferry ticket :D ........

Archived