Huddersfield bully boy thug

Bulletguy

antony1969 - 2018-11-30 6:37 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-11-29 8:15 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-29 1:49 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-11-29 1:26 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-29 12:29 PM

I believe your trying to justify your shameful sharing of a video on here...

You're talking complete utter rubbish now and letting your arrogance cloud sanity. If you feel as strongly as you imply, then show this thread to West Yorks Police and IPSO and i will look forward to reading their official response to your "complaint".....*-) ...but you know you've just been blustering a load of waffle in your usual trademark manner because the thread topic and report flies in the face of your well known narrative of racial hatred.

I'm not the snitch ...

You've continually whined about a pixelated video posted which was published in most msm and been televised on all major news channels.......still have the opportunity to direct your rage over the matter to West Yorks police and IPSO.....but threw all your toys out the pram in your usual petulant manner instead.

And yes i'm well aware of the inflammatory garbage your 'hero' Yaxley-Lennon has been posting on social media. Claims about the little Syrian lad which have been denied by the girls mother who said "Robinsons claims are not true", also West Yorks police who have 'received no such report'.

I hope Mr Lewis follows up with educating "minds and behavioural changes" there and will certainly have his work cut out, but his proposed good intentions should be welcomed and applauded by everyone with an ounce of moral decency and humanity.

Your a hypocrite and no matter how much squirming you do in your usual Bullet style thats all that it boils down to... In some kind of silly attempt at having a go at me youve ignored the police appeal....

Wow all that garbage you posted took edits half an hour apart as the red mist descended after reading the latest update, which of course you've ignored.....typically.

Your 'hero' Yaxley-Lennon was openly supporting the bullying thug spreading his vile messages of hate against the little Syrian lad via social media yesterday whose younger sister was driven to attempted suicide through bullies. And this is just one of the reasons the family are taking legal action against Yaxley-Lennon.

"One of the photos used by the English Defence League founder as supposed proof of violence at the same school was stolen from a 2017 news article on a teenage cancer patient from Surrey."

That's pure evil to even think of doing such a wicked act and Yaxley-Lennon has reached an all time low (not difficult for him) in pushing his vile bigoted race hate. His knuckle dragging followers latch on to his bile and believe as "the truth" because errr...well 'Tommy' says it is. Very ugly minds which have no moral boundary.

As for "having a go at you".....don't flatter yourself. The rest of your rant is utter codswallop just as your insane accusation is. Nine posts on this thread with not one word of condemnation for a thug who attacks a younger smaller defenceless boy.....that speaks volumes about your ugly mindset.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2018-11-30 8:32 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-11-29 11:19 PM

pelmetman - 2018-11-29 9:15 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-11-29 12:16 PM

pelmetman - 2018-11-29 8:01 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-11-28 4:12 PM

Video clip of a vile schoolboy bully thug has gone viral. Typically bully boy is much bigger than his victim who already had a broken arm in a cast but that didn't stop bully boy from grabbing the lad round his neck bringing him down on the ground, then threatening to drown him by forcing water down his throat.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/huge-outpouring-of-support-for-syrian-refugee-boy-in-waterboarding-bullying-attack-a4002176.html

Ironically the bullies little 'gangsta' cowards who stood by filming it are the ones who've brought bully boy down with a bang....as police now have it as evidence and investigating the assault. Another plus.....since it was posted yesterday, *almost £76 grand* has poured into a funding site.

https://www.gofundme.com/jamal-from-huddersfield-bullied-at-school

*edit since posting is now £76,254.......excellent.

You never disappoint Bullet ;-) .......

I knew as soon as I read this story you'd be wetting your self with excitement *-) ..........

You knew you'd prefer it was hushed up and never really happened. The rest of your post reflects the utterly gross vile hateful mindset i despise.......irrespective of race/ethnicity.

So we can expect you to flag up the next case of bullying to hit the headlines.......irrespective of race/ethnicity? ;-) ............

Posting a thread topic isn't compulsory and if you don't 'like' a particular thread topic then you've no need to comment or post on it. I'm aware entering into mature adult debate on any issues isn't easy for you or your pal so you'd be wise leaving it to adults rather than continually attempting to derail a thread with inane flippant comments or hijack to push in your usual narrative.

So unless its a Brit bashing a migrant/Muslim story your not interested? ;-) ..........

As that wont fit YOUR NARRATIVE >:-) ..........

If you have nothing to debate relevant to this thread topic then you can always go off and make your own thread. Try the spare parts section.

Bulletguy - 2018-11-30 4:22 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-30 6:37 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-11-29 8:15 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-29 1:49 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-11-29 1:26 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-29 12:29 PM

I believe your trying to justify your shameful sharing of a video on here...

You're talking complete utter rubbish now and letting your arrogance cloud sanity. If you feel as strongly as you imply, then show this thread to West Yorks Police and IPSO and i will look forward to reading their official response to your "complaint".....*-) ...but you know you've just been blustering a load of waffle in your usual trademark manner because the thread topic and report flies in the face of your well known narrative of racial hatred.

I'm not the snitch ...

You've continually whined about a pixelated video posted which was published in most msm and been televised on all major news channels.......still have the opportunity to direct your rage over the matter to West Yorks police and IPSO.....but threw all your toys out the pram in your usual petulant manner instead.

And yes i'm well aware of the inflammatory garbage your 'hero' Yaxley-Lennon has been posting on social media. Claims about the little Syrian lad which have been denied by the girls mother who said "Robinsons claims are not true", also West Yorks police who have 'received no such report'.

I hope Mr Lewis follows up with educating "minds and behavioural changes" there and will certainly have his work cut out, but his proposed good intentions should be welcomed and applauded by everyone with an ounce of moral decency and humanity.

Your a hypocrite and no matter how much squirming you do in your usual Bullet style thats all that it boils down to... In some kind of silly attempt at having a go at me youve ignored the police appeal....

Wow all that garbage you posted took edits half an hour apart as the red mist descended after reading the latest update, which of course you've ignored.....typically.

Your 'hero' Yaxley-Lennon was openly supporting the bullying thug spreading his vile messages of hate against the little Syrian lad via social media yesterday whose younger sister was driven to attempted suicide through bullies. And this is just one of the reasons the family are taking legal action against Yaxley-Lennon.

"One of the photos used by the English Defence League founder as supposed proof of violence at the same school was stolen from a 2017 news article on a teenage cancer patient from Surrey."

That's pure evil to even think of doing such a wicked act and Yaxley-Lennon has reached an all time low (not difficult for him) in pushing his vile bigoted race hate. His knuckle dragging followers latch on to his bile and believe as "the truth" because errr...well 'Tommy' says it is. Very ugly minds which have no moral boundary.

As for "having a go at you".....don't flatter yourself. The rest of your rant is utter codswallop just as your insane accusation is. Nine posts on this thread with not one word of condemnation for a thug who attacks a younger smaller defenceless boy.....that speaks volumes about your ugly mindset.

Lordy ... A lot of words with a lot of insults and name calling as per usual of which your grandchildren if ever they log in can be very proud ... Doesnt matter though how many words you use on this thread because they all add up to the same thing , your a hypocrite and that could explain why the usual suspects have been so deafeningly silent in backing you up ... Hypocrite ... Actually King of hypocrites

Bulletguy - 2018-11-30 4:27 PM

pelmetman - 2018-11-30 8:32 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-11-29 11:19 PM

pelmetman - 2018-11-29 9:15 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-11-29 12:16 PM

pelmetman - 2018-11-29 8:01 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-11-28 4:12 PM

Video clip of a vile schoolboy bully thug has gone viral. Typically bully boy is much bigger than his victim who already had a broken arm in a cast but that didn't stop bully boy from grabbing the lad round his neck bringing him down on the ground, then threatening to drown him by forcing water down his throat.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/huge-outpouring-of-support-for-syrian-refugee-boy-in-waterboarding-bullying-attack-a4002176.html

Ironically the bullies little 'gangsta' cowards who stood by filming it are the ones who've brought bully boy down with a bang....as police now have it as evidence and investigating the assault. Another plus.....since it was posted yesterday, *almost £76 grand* has poured into a funding site.

https://www.gofundme.com/jamal-from-huddersfield-bullied-at-school

*edit since posting is now £76,254.......excellent.

You never disappoint Bullet ;-) .......

I knew as soon as I read this story you'd be wetting your self with excitement *-) ..........

You knew you'd prefer it was hushed up and never really happened. The rest of your post reflects the utterly gross vile hateful mindset i despise.......irrespective of race/ethnicity.

So we can expect you to flag up the next case of bullying to hit the headlines.......irrespective of race/ethnicity? ;-) ............

Posting a thread topic isn't compulsory and if you don't 'like' a particular thread topic then you've no need to comment or post on it. I'm aware entering into mature adult debate on any issues isn't easy for you or your pal so you'd be wise leaving it to adults rather than continually attempting to derail a thread with inane flippant comments or hijack to push in your usual narrative.

So unless its a Brit bashing a migrant/Muslim story your not interested? ;-) ..........

As that wont fit YOUR NARRATIVE >:-) ..........

If you have nothing to debate relevant to this thread topic then you can always go off and make your own thread. Try the spare parts section.

That is funny ... When did you "debate" anything ... All you do is call names and throw insults ... My 3 year old grandson can hold a better debate

Bulletguy - 2018-11-30 7:54 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-30 6:31 PM

My 3 year old grandson can hold a better debate

Doesn't appear you've learned anything from him then. *-)

Yes actually , Ive learned that at 3 years old he doesnt need to call names or throw insults to get his point across ... Maybe you could learn a thing or two from him yaself princess

antony1969 - 2018-11-30 8:30 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-11-30 7:52 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-30 6:29 PM

Lordy ... A lot of words.

I suspected it would be too complex for you to cope with. *-)

Complex or not boils down to the same thing ... Hypocrisy

Your definition of hypocrisy is hopelessly incorrect.

antony1969 - 2018-11-30 8:34 PM

Yes actually Ive learned that at 3 years old i've got a lot of growing up to do before i'm adult.

I agree.

Bulletguy - 2018-11-30 9:06 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-30 8:30 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-11-30 7:52 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-30 6:29 PM

Lordy ... A lot of words.

I suspected it would be too complex for you to cope with. *-)

Complex or not boils down to the same thing ... Hypocrisy

Your definition of hypocrisy is hopelessly incorrect.

antony1969 - 2018-11-30 8:34 PM

Yes actually Ive learned that at 3 years old i've got a lot of growing up to do before i'm adult.

I agree.

Your not having much luck are ya ... Your other thread regarding 17 million xenophobes has been blown to bits ... This hypocrite thread is a disaster for ya and now you hijack and alter my post cos thats all youve got ... Lordy

Yaxley-Lennon admits to spreading fake news.... but blames it all on "some leftie". *-)

This sudden about turn from YL/"TR" conveniently came after receiving notice of intention to pursue legal action from a London based lawyer representing the bullied Syrian schoolboy.

“We have been aware of two videos posted to your Facebook page. These videos contain a number of false and defamatory allegations in respect of our client.”

Asking for the videos to be removed immediately, it continues: “We wish to place you on notice that our client intends to pursue legal action against you in respect of these contents of these publications and you will shortly be receiving formal pre-action correspondence in this respect.”

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/tommy-robinson-admits-he-shared-fake-news-about-muslims-attacking-boy-at-school-was-syrian-refugee-a4005301.html

antony1969 - 2018-12-01 5:00 PM

Seems the threads poster has gone off on some Tommy Robinson rant..

No rant.....purely information RELEVANT TO THREAD TOPIC given that Yaxley-Lennon chose to involve himself in the matter posting defamatory videos and spread lies to fuel his usual racist bile on social media.

It's very good to see he's now been notified of intention to pursue legal action against him isn't it?

Bulletguy - 2018-12-01 5:17 PM

No rant.....purely information RELEVANT TO THREAD TOPIC given that Yaxley-Lennon chose to involve himself in the matter posting defamatory videos and spread lies to fuel his usual racist bile on social media.

It's very good to see he's now been notified of intention to pursue legal action against him isn't it?

Yes a rant which becomes even more obvious when youve ignored the horrendous death of the gentleman ive posted ... Shameful

antony1969 - 2018-12-01 5:25 PM

Yes a rant which becomes even more obvious when youve ignored the horrendous death of the gentleman ive posted ... Shameful

What is the connection of the link you posted to the thread? If you want to debate a topic not relevant and totally unrelated to this thread topic then open a separate thread. I know you're upset your flame has been caught out in a lie and now facing possible legal action over the matter, but seriously you really need to get a grip and grow up.

Bulletguy - 2018-12-01 5:35 PM

What is the connection of the link you posted to the thread? If you want to debate a topic not relevant and totally unrelated to this thread topic then open a separate thread. I know you're upset your flame has been caught out in a lie and now facing possible legal action over the matter, but seriously you really need to get a grip and grow up.

Most of your post goes on another Tommy Robinson rant ... Nothing about the death of the old gentleman victim of thuggery ... Your grandchildren if they ever stumble across this will be Im sure very proud of old grandpa

antony1969 - 2018-12-01 5:43 PM

Most of your post goes on another Tommy Robinson rant ... Nothing about the death of the old gentleman victim of thuggery ... Your grandchildren if they ever stumble across this will be Im sure very proud of old grandpa

I'm leaving your post in full so others can see how silly and childish you're being.

Look...this thread is about a young Syrian school boy who was attacked by an older bigger boy at a school in Huddersfield. Yaxley-Lennon posted numerous vile racist comments on social media along with videos and photographs he used to defame the young Syrian lad. That Yaxley-Lennon stooped so low to using one of a teenage cancer victim and not even related to the bullying report, was beneath contempt. As much as it annoys me to give Yaxley the time of day, his 'activities' are relevant to this thread....just as the now intended legal action against him is which of course you don't like.

Now.....if you do not want to contribute points RELEVANT TO THIS THREAD TOPIC then please stop derailing and disrupting this thread by posting other news reports on matters which have no absolutely no relevance to this thread topic.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-12-01 6:29 PM

Now.....if you do not want to contribute points RELEVANT TO THIS THREAD TOPIC then please stop derailing and disrupting this thread by posting other news reports on matters which have no absolutely no relevance to this thread topic.

So this threads got nothing to do with bullying? ;-) .........

It's just about pushing your loony lefty "hug a migrant" agenda *-) .............

I'm leaving your post in full so others can see how silly and childish you're being.

Look...this thread is about a young Syrian school boy who was attacked by an older bigger boy at a school in Huddersfield. Yaxley-Lennon posted numerous vile racist comments on social media along with videos and photographs he used to defame the young Syrian lad. That Yaxley-Lennon stooped so low to using one of a teenage cancer victim and not even related to the bullying report, was beneath contempt. As much as it annoys me to give Yaxley the time of day, his 'activities' are relevant to this thread....just as the now intended legal action against him is which of course you don't like.

Your non-stop ranting and raging over Mr Robinson have nothing to do with the video you shared publicly in your original post despite a police plea not to do so but it aint stopping you spewing out your hatred for him princess ... Still nothing from ya about the murder of the gentleman from London other than you basically asking me to shut up about it ... Yuk

antony1969 - 2018-12-01 7:27 PM

Your non-stop ranting and raging over Mr Robinson have nothing to do with the video...

The only ranting and raging i've seen has been coming from you........and yes, as i've pointed out Yaxley IS relevant to this thread topic. As for 'hating' him....no, i'm above that, i've just no time for vile racists with warped mindsets or any of his knuckle dragging bigots that inflame racial hatred. Thankfully that nasty ilk form a very tiny minority as they have no place in a society of decent people.

Still nothing from ya about the murder of the gentleman from London..

If you can show me where that is RELEVANT TO THIS THREAD TOPIC then i will comment on it but it's not is it? You purposely used it to disrupt and derail this thread. Two can play at those silly games Antony so i suggest you stop that nonsense.

Bulletguy - 2018-12-01 8:06 PM

Your non-stop ranting and raging over Mr Robinson have nothing to do with the video...

The only ranting and raging i've seen has been coming from you........and yes, as i've pointed out Yaxley IS relevant to this thread topic. As for 'hating' him....no, i'm above that, i've just no time for vile racists with warped mindsets or any of his knuckle dragging bigots that inflame racial hatred. Thankfully that nasty ilk form a very tiny minority as they have no place in a society of decent people.

If you can show me where that is RELEVANT TO THIS THREAD TOPIC then i will comment on it but it's not is it? You purposely used it to disrupt and derail this thread. Two can play at those silly games Antony so i suggest you stop that nonsense.

More Tommy Robinson hatred ... No mention of the elderly London murder victim other than to suggest hes not relevant ... As for your games I'd rather not play any games with you thanks , Im sure like everything else in your life you enjoy solo games best ... Yuk

More Bullying and threatening behaviour for you to condemn ... https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/01/kate-osamor-labour-mp-resigns-son-ishmael-drug-conviction?CMP=share_btn_tw ... Threatened a reporter with a bat !!!! Threats to Smash someones face in !!!! ... Lordy this is an MP how can we expect 16 year old boys to behave correctly when our MPs do this ... Yuk

antony1969 - 2018-12-01 8:32 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-12-01 8:06 PM

More Tommy Robinson hatred ...

Read my view on that again....and again.

No mention of the elderly London murder victim other than to suggest hes not relevant ...

It's not relevant to the thread topic and has absolutely no connection at all. I asked you a number of times to show where you believe it does.....but you haven't because you can't.

Archived