Huddersfield bully boy thug

Bulletguy

Bulletguy - 2018-12-02 3:18 PM

antony1969 - 2018-12-02 8:00 AM

This thread sums me up perfectly ... Hypocrisy , mad rage , hate and denial .. Very sad

Agreed.

You altering my posts I'll take if it means you dont go off on one of your usual mad Tommy Robinson rants ... Grandpa done good for once

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2018-12-05 9:17 AM

Well Bullet? ;-) ..........

Seeing as you've appointed yourself the forums anti bullying Czar :-| .........

Ive looked ... Maybe Ive missed his post condemning the Muslim girl attacking the white girl ... Its gotta be on here somewhere ... Has he set up a fund yet ... Bet he has ... I'll check later and keep you updated

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-12-05 6:05 PM

Ive looked ... Maybe Ive missed his post condemning the Muslim girl attacking the white girl ... Its gotta be on here somewhere ... Has he set up a fund yet ... Bet he has ... I'll check later and keep you updated

Nope ......cant see one either??? :-S .........

Perhaps it's OK in Bullets world if Muslim school girls beat up white Brits? :-| .........

pelmetman - 2018-12-05 6:08 PM

Perhaps it's OK in Bullets world if Muslim school girls beat up white Brits? :-| .........

Nah ... Its not about race or religion with Bird brain ... Hes guna be on this ... I bet hes posted it by mistake somewhere else ... Hes a man of honour ... I'll take a look

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-12-05 6:13 PM

Nah ... Its not about race or religion with Bird brain ... Hes guna be on this ... I bet hes posted it by mistake somewhere else ... Hes a man of honour ... I'll take a look

Bullets been and gone :-| ........

I guess he must of missed reading "His" thread again? :-S ........

Cant think why ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-12-05 7:14 PM

Nope ... Nothing ... Hes obviously busy with the family or sumat ... He'll be on it shortly ... Hates bullying he does ... I'll check later

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-12-05 7:42 PM

Nope ... Nothing ... Hes obviously busy with the family or sumat ... He'll be on it shortly ... Hates bullying he does ... I'll check later

Yeah......He's obviously busy ;-) ...........

We should keep bumping this thread to remind him :-> .........

pelmetman - 2018-12-05 7:50 PM

I'll give him shout with some of his favourite beautiful music ... Call to Bullet , call to Bullet ...

antony1969 - 2018-12-05 7:59 PM

I'll give him shout with some of his favourite beautiful music ... Call to Bullet , call to Bullet ...

Hello ... Hellooooooo ... Its your thread , on your bullying subject ... Dont go all shy

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-12-05 9:02 PM

Hello ... Hellooooooo ... Its your thread , on your bullying subject ... Dont go all shy

He's missed it again 8-) ......

Must be his age :D ...........

pelmetman - 2018-12-05 9:07 PM

antony1969 - 2018-12-05 9:02 PM

He's missed it again 8-) ......

Must be his age :D ...........

You'd of thought someone like him an anti-bullying warrior would have seen his bullying thread has gone red hot and been all over it ... Mind given hes gone back 7 years on a post of mine hes prolly been busy ... Maybe his new Stormy Daniels DVD turned up today , he might have been hands on with that

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-29 12:16 PM

the utterly gross vile hateful mindset i despise.......irrespective of race/ethnicity.

How hollow those words sound now *-) ...........

pelmetman - 2018-12-06 8:13 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-11-29 12:16 PM

the utterly gross vile hateful mindset i despise.......irrespective of race/ethnicity.

How hollow those words sound now *-) ...........

B-) ... Oh Lordy ... Suppose the last bit should have said "only if it's a certain race/ethnicity/religion" ... He's guna be on this today ... Got to be ... He's a man of honour

Barryd999 - 2018-12-08 1:56 PM

I have to say I have wet myself reading this. Hinge and Bracket at their best. (lol)

Bullet doesnt find it funny ... Its an inconvenient truth for him ... His thread that was meant to destroy me has turned all sour for him ... His answer seems to be to like a child not answer ... I agree though his silence his funny

Archived