candapack

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-12-02 9:39 PM

pelmetman - 2018-12-02 5:51 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-12-02 5:24 PM

pelmetman - 2018-12-02 4:52 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-12-02 4:31 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-12-02 12:48 PM

I am confused as to why some think that Brexit will reduce the amount of both immigrants and immigrant criminals in the UK. Firstly the borders will be in chaos and there will be an open one in NI. Secondly if its true that none EU citizens from Asia etc. commit more crimes and our prisons are full of them then surely the fact that EU citizens who are leaving in their droves while none EU immigration is going through the roof is likely to attract more "scroats" as Dave calls them.

Whichever way you look at it. We still need roughly the same amount of immigrants that we have now. Some come some go but its about where it will and should be for now. All we are doing is swapping a higher calibre of immigrant for a lower one.

It's the parallel universe Brexiters dwell in and Pelemthead is going to run out of "scroats" to blame. They thought 'them mooslims' and criminality is an EU 'import' and were unable to figure the vast majority of Muslim are non-EU and some of course, shock horror, are British.....so quite where they thought they could send the latter back to, God knows!! *-) Also as we (well err more sensible people) know, criminality not only extends worldwide but also 'home grown'.....watch "The Real Narcos" Channel 4 have been screening to see what i mean. This bunch of b*stards terrorised and ruled Manchester for years; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o158YbJpLcs&t=228s The end of their "reign" also came with an embarrassing truth for the 'well 'ard' types!

Something else also very important, assuming UK is stupid enough to leave, we risk losing access to Europol, the EAW and SIS 2 which holds a massive database on international criminals and terrorists. That's extremely serious and something else which wasn't on the ballot paper....but hey ho, onward they go plunging over the cliff. *-)

Those mooslims you mention are a perfect example of "unintended consequences" of unthinking immigration *-) ............

As only someone as blinkered as you would think they have integrated *-) .........

Here or in the EU >:-) ...........

you could argue though that the huge rise in None EU immigration and decline in EU immigration since the referendum are a perfect example of the "unintended consequences" of "unthinking" Brexit through.

Immigration is like a super tanker and its course is currently stable Barry ;-) ........which is a indication that we'll soon be able to change course B-) .........

As for the fact that your flagging up the fact that more non EU than EU are arriving......... would indicate a certain racist bias-ism on your part dontch think? >:-) .........

ie EU Johnny foreigner good.......Non EU Johnny foreigner bad 8-) ........

Well you and Bracket have been telling us for years that we have a Muslim problem, they dont integrate and are all terrorists and criminals but your Brexit vote has opened the floodgates it seems according to the latest ONS figures posted the other day. You have chased away white same culture workers and replaced then with none EU immigrants from Africa and Asia which are predominately Muslim countries.

Makes no odds to me mind where they are from as I was never complaining about immigration.

You are aware that "not" everyone from Asia is a Muslim ;-) ......

MIL's almost 1k a week home currently relies on local and Philippine workers ;-) ......

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2018-12-02 9:47 PM

I am confused as to why some think that Brexit will reduce the amount of both immigrants and immigrant criminals in the UK. Firstly the borders will be in chaos and there will be an open one in NI. Secondly if its true that none EU citizens from Asia etc. commit more crimes and our prisons are full of them then surely the fact that EU citizens who are leaving in their droves while none EU immigration is going through the roof is likely to attract more "scroats" as Dave calls them.

Whichever way you look at it. We still need roughly the same amount of immigrants that we have now. Some come some go but its about where it will and should be for now. All we are doing is swapping a higher calibre of immigrant for a lower one.

It's the parallel universe Brexiters dwell in and Pelemthead is going to run out of "scroats" to blame. They thought 'them mooslims' and criminality is an EU 'import' and were unable to figure the vast majority of Muslim are non-EU and some of course, shock horror, are British.....so quite where they thought they could send the latter back to, God knows!! *-) Also as we (well err more sensible people) know, criminality not only extends worldwide but also 'home grown'.....watch "The Real Narcos" Channel 4 have been screening to see what i mean. This bunch of b*stards terrorised and ruled Manchester for years; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o158YbJpLcs&t=228s The end of their "reign" also came with an embarrassing truth for the 'well 'ard' types!

Something else also very important, assuming UK is stupid enough to leave, we risk losing access to Europol, the EAW and SIS 2 which holds a massive database on international criminals and terrorists. That's extremely serious and something else which wasn't on the ballot paper....but hey ho, onward they go plunging over the cliff. *-)

Those mooslims you mention are a perfect example of "unintended consequences" of unthinking immigration *-) ............

As only someone as blinkered as you would think they have integrated *-) .........

you could argue though that the huge rise in None EU immigration and decline in EU immigration since the referendum are a perfect example of the "unintended consequences" of "unthinking" Brexit through.

Immigration is like a super tanker and its course is currently stable Barry ;-) ........which is a indication that we'll soon be able to change course B-) .........

As for the fact that your flagging up the fact that more non EU than EU are arriving......... would indicate a certain racist bias-ism on your part dontch think? >:-) .........

Well you and Bracket have been telling us for years that we have a Muslim problem, they dont integrate and are all terrorists and criminals but your Brexit vote has opened the floodgates it seems according to the latest ONS figures posted the other day. You have chased away white same culture workers and replaced then with none EU immigrants from Africa and Asia which are predominately Muslim countries.

Makes no odds to me mind where they are from as I was never complaining about immigration.

You are aware that "not" everyone from Asia is a Muslim ;-) ......

MIL's almost 1k a week home currently relies on local and Philippine workers ;-) ......

True but two thirds of the worlds Muslims are from Asia.

pelmetman - 2018-12-02 6:44 PM

Brian Kirby - 2018-12-02 6:04 PM

pelmetman - 2018-12-02 5:41 PM

Brian Kirby - 2018-12-02 5:38 PM..................…

1 But we can control who comes in, and how long they stay, and we can (and do) remove those who overstay or transgress.

2 That we don't control entry when we could is because government chooses not to.

3 Where we don't remove overstayers or transgressors as quickly as you'd like, it is because we act in accordance with our own laws, passed by our own parliament (you know, the one you think doesn't have sovereign power).

4 In either event these are things the UK government (you know, the British laws for British citizens government you want) controls, and have nothing to do with the EU or Brexit.

No we don't Brian *-) ........

They use the system.....and after they've exhausted OUR system they use the ECJ >:-) ..............

That's why I'm trying to dismantle the system B-) ..........

Gotta start somewhere ;-) .........

I've numbered my four points for clarity. Which is/are the ones to which you're saying "we don't"?

BTW, I think you're confusing the ECJ, which deals with European law, with the European Court of Human Rights, which gains its juridical powers under the European Convention on Human Rights, which is a non-EU convention signed by the UK and 46 other European countries. The reason migrant detainees can appeal against removal is because we (the UK, meaning the UK government) gave them that right in 1947 as a founder member when it signed up to the convention. As I've said before, everything with Europe in its name isn't connected with the EU.

I kinda think you've just proved my point Brian :D ........

You haven't answered the question Brian put to you......Which is/are the ones to which you're saying "we don't"?

"they dont integrate" thats rcorrect and widely accepted but who said all Muslims are "terrorists and criminals" ??? ... By the way you obviously dont complain about immigration because in your usual hypocrite way you live miles from it but fib about those who question it and tell us how great immigration and Muslims are while living in your whites only village ... Hypocrite

Archived