What’s really driving Brexit: bigotry

Bulletguy

Brian Kirby - 2018-12-05 6:37 PM

antony1969 - 2018-12-05 5:42 PM...……….. They wanna be careful cos white van man will make Paris riots look peaceful if Brexit gets blobbed

Well, that's really democratic, Antony! If you don't get your way, and make the UK worse off, you and your mates will riot. I imagine you'll be widely admired for that. Statues will be erected to you. Songs written about you. Poetry dedicated to you. Or not! :-D

Never said I would riot ... I dont drive a white van , mines silver ... If democracy fails and our much loved system fails then what can you expect Brian ... We are talking about the dregs of society , the knuckle draggers that voted to leave ... Its the only way they know how to behave ... They only just managed to put X on that card , they aint guna be happy if you lot spoil all that hard work are they ... That statue idea is a good one though ... Remove the Harold Wilson one here in the pits and erect me please x

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman

antony1969 - 2018-12-05 5:42 PM...……….. They wanna be careful cos white van man will make Paris riots look peaceful if Brexit gets blobbed

Well, that's really democratic, Antony! If you don't get your way, and make the UK worse off, you and your mates will riot. I imagine you'll be widely admired for that. Statues will be erected to you. Songs written about you. Poetry dedicated to you. Or not! :-D

Works in France >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2018-12-05 6:31 PM

What you are both pursuing is a personal "win" that would leave the majority of people worse off. What I am pursuing is a future that leaves the majority of people better off.

Based on the opinion of Remoaners *-) .........

All your pursuing is your European Federalist agenda ;-) ........

Are you ashamed of being British Brian? :-| .........

He doesn't believe in democracy.....the same poster threatened school teachers daring to exercise their democratic right to strike, "if there outside my local school waving there placards am going straight on pavement for em in me van"

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2018-12-05 6:57 PM

pelmetman - 2018-12-05 6:50 PM.................Works in France >:-) ..........

So, you now see rioting as the new democracy? Is that the official Brexit view, or just yours?

Why not?.......When you folk don't want to accept a legitimate vote >:-( ........

Bulletguy - 2018-12-05 6:56 PM

He doesn't believe in democracy.....the same poster threatened school teachers daring to exercise their democratic right to strike, "if there outside my local school waving there placards am going straight on pavement for em in me van"

Cant remember saying that but i'll believe ya but it would be nice for some proof ... You dislike what I said obviously as its been hurting you for along time yet you dont mind your hero McDonnell saying he'd like to murder Mrs Thatcher ... Everyone after 3 ... Hypocritttttttttttte

antony1969 - 2018-12-05 7:39 PM

Cant remember saying that but i'll believe ya but it would be nice for some proof ...

Fill yer boots.

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Strike-sympathy-not-me/24165/

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-12-05 8:43 PM

Cant remember saying that but i'll believe ya but it would be nice for some proof ...

Fill yer boots.

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Strike-sympathy-not-me/24165/

You mean this? ;-) .........

"Teachers , Good pay , Weekends off , School holidays off , Sick pay , Time off for marking through the day and still a great pension deal . Must be truly awful ! . Am setting off for work myself in a minute and if there outside my local school waving there placards and wanting ya to honk ya horn in support then am going straight on pavement for em in me van . Watch this space ."

Sounds like a non PC joke to me :D .......

I can understand why "You" wouldn't find it funny though.......as a left wing PC hypocrite *-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-12-05 8:56 PM

Fill yer boots.

You mean this? ;-) .........

"Teachers , Good pay , Weekends off , School holidays off , Sick pay , Time off for marking through the day and still a great pension deal . Must be truly awful ! . Am setting off for work myself in a minute and if there outside my local school waving there placards and wanting ya to honk ya horn in support then am going straight on pavement for em in me van . Watch this space ."

Sounds like a non PC joke to me :D .......

I can understand why "You" wouldn't find it funny though.......as a left wing PC hypocrite *-) .........

He wouldnt know a joke if it slapped him in the chops ... Thats from 2011 !!!! ... I tell ya hes obsessed with me ... 7 sodding years ago and he still remembers it , I dont think he was even involved in the thread ... My doors are locked and the alarm is on and I have warned my policeman son-in-law about him ... Lordy what a freak

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-12-05 9:05 PM

7 years ago ... Jesus Christ ... Cant believe that

Welcome to my club :D .........We both have forum stalkers ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-12-05 7:03 PM

Why not?.......When you folk don't want to accept a legitimate vote >:-( ........

Ah but a legitimate vote is exactly what we want.

Do you think the likes of Boris Johnson & Rees-Mogg will look after us when they have abolished EU Human Rights *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-12-06 7:39 AM

Ah but a legitimate vote is exactly what we want.

Do you think the likes of Boris Johnson & Rees-Mogg will look after us when they have abolished EU Human Rights *-)

We've had a legitimate vote.........Its just you Remoaner hypocrites who refuse to accept it *-) .........

Brian Kirby - 2018-12-05 6:57 PM

pelmetman - 2018-12-05 6:50 PM.................Works in France >:-) ..........

So, you now see rioting as the new democracy? Is that the official Brexit view, or just yours?

Where is this (marginally) legitimate vote being ignored? The government has spent the past two and a half years trying to reconcile common sense with the referendum outcome, and has largely failed. How is that not acceptance of the vote outcome? You really do need to get some perspective and read that Spiegel article! :-D

Fortunately, the government was elected to try to balance the wishes of a majority of voters (but a minority of the electorate and the population), with the best interests of 100% of the population. They now seem to have hit a brick wall. The two cannot be reconciled.

What you never seem to have taken on board is that democracy is a process, not an event. The referendum was an event, the desired outcome is unattainable without economic damage, so democracy demands that an alternative be adopted. We don't yet know what that alternative will be. It might be another referendum, it might be Brexit with no deal, it might be no Brexit. However that decision is reached, it will have been (exhaustively) arrived at democratically.

You may not like whatever it is, but you then have to decide whether you think getting your own way is more democratic than deliberately and knowingly imposing a lower standard of living on the whole population of the UK. Those are your choices.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2018-12-06 11:14 AM

You may not like whatever it is, but you then have to decide whether you think getting your own way is more democratic than deliberately and knowingly imposing a lower standard of living on the whole population of the UK. Those are your choices.

We haven't left yet *-) ........So that's nothing more than Remoaner scaremongering :-| .........

I've made my choice......and I'll vote the same way again, as I suspect the 52% will >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-12-06 12:24 PM

We haven't left yet *-) ........So that's nothing more than Remoaner scaremongering :-| .........

I've made my choice......and I'll vote the same way again, as I suspect the 52% will >:-) ..........

Will they though? If its a choice of Mays Deal or Remain who the hell is going to want to accept that, its terrible? Both Brexiteers and remainers are in the main united at least on that. You could almost be forgiven if that is what happens for thinking it was a dastardly remainer plot by May all along. Mwhahahahaaa! (lol) She really would earn the title you gave her of The Sainted Theresa if that was the case huh? Sadly I dont think she is that clever, maybe.

pelmetman - 2018-12-06 12:24 PM

No, we haven't left.

What you are calling remoaner scaremongering are a series of financial forecasts prepared by economists at a number of government, and other, institutions.

Either you think all economists are remoaners, in which case you need to explain what it is about economists that mekes them remoaners (possibly that, as students of the economy, they can see the dangers ahead better than anyone else? :-)), or (as seems the case), you write off any information that suggests Brexit is not a good idea as a remoaner, because that means you can ignore what the say.

Which takes us back to standing in the room with your eyes closed and saying "you can't see me"! :-D Why would I, or anyone else be impressed with line of logic?

If the time comes, vote any way you like. You can even waste your vote if you wish!

Fill yer boots.

7 years thats annoyed ya ... Gives new meaning to the 7 year itch as im obviously the irritant that annoys you so ... 7 years and you knew it word for word ... Bunny boiler

antony1969 - 2018-12-06 7:18 PM

Fill yer boots.

7 years thats annoyed ya ... Gives new meaning to the 7 year itch as im obviously the irritant that annoys you so ... 7 years and you knew it word for word ... Bunny boiler

As you "couldn't remember saying that" and the quote wasn't enough, the thread link proved irrefutable much to your obvious annoyance. As for you being an 'irritant'....nothing a bit of pest control can't sort.

Bulletguy - 2018-12-06 8:53 PM

Fill yer boots.

As you "couldn't remember saying that" and the quote wasn't enough, the thread link proved irrefutable much to your obvious annoyance. As for you being an 'irritant'....nothing a bit of pest control can't sort.

But you remembered the quote word for word from 7 years ago and then hunted it out when I asked for proof and bingo to your credit you were spot on ... How sad is that ... "nothing a bit of pest control cant sort" thanks for confirming I am an irritant in your life but it does sound like a bit of a threat as well ... Hope not

antony1969 - 2018-12-06 9:08 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-12-06 8:53 PM

Fill yer boots.

But you remembered the quote word for word from 7 years ago and then hunted it out

Then i suggest you be more careful with the choice of words you use in your posts.

.... it does sound like a bit of a threat.

It certainly did.....threats to commit an intentional offence such as that would be viewed extremely seriously by the authorities.

Archived