Bercow says 'arguable case' government guilty of contempt

Bulletguy

Barryd999 - 2018-12-06 3:27 PM

pelmetman - 2018-12-06 12:27 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-12-06 10:12 AM

pelmetman - 2018-12-05 9:04 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-12-05 8:56 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-12-05 1:04 PM

Apparently the legal advice they tried so hard to hide states that Parliament can force the government to withdraw A50 without any new legislation.

Which, as with the Arron Banks business, begs the question why?? What are they so afraid of the electorate knowing? I used to believe i lived in a democratic country but increasingly having grave doubts over the interpretation of it by certain members of this government. May achieved a unprecedented historic moment yesterday in Westminster......and for all the wrong reasons.

Give over Bullet *-) ........Mr Banks didn't make me vote for Brexit ;-) .......and he wont make me vote Brexit if there is another referendum tomorrow :-| ........I'll vote for Brexit of my own free will B-) .........

Vote leave and Banks were (are) as bent as a nine bob note and it looks like its going to come back and bite them on the arse. (lol) https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/vote-leave-referendum-overspending-high-court-brexit-legal-challenge-void-oxford-professor-a8668771.html?amp

Oh.....a Remoaner professor say's *-) .........

It's funny how you hypocrites are not bothered by the 9 million of taxpayers money Cameron spent.......at least Banks only spent HIS money >:-) .......

Did they break the law?

You tell me , I dont know ... Has Mr Banks been found guilty of anything ???

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antony1969 - 2018-12-06 7:09 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-12-06 3:27 PM

pelmetman - 2018-12-06 12:27 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-12-06 10:12 AM

pelmetman - 2018-12-05 9:04 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-12-05 8:56 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-12-05 1:04 PM

Apparently the legal advice they tried so hard to hide states that Parliament can force the government to withdraw A50 without any new legislation.

Which, as with the Arron Banks business, begs the question why?? What are they so afraid of the electorate knowing? I used to believe i lived in a democratic country but increasingly having grave doubts over the interpretation of it by certain members of this government. May achieved a unprecedented historic moment yesterday in Westminster......and for all the wrong reasons.

Give over Bullet *-) ........Mr Banks didn't make me vote for Brexit ;-) .......and he wont make me vote Brexit if there is another referendum tomorrow :-| ........I'll vote for Brexit of my own free will B-) .........

Vote leave and Banks were (are) as bent as a nine bob note and it looks like its going to come back and bite them on the arse. (lol) https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/vote-leave-referendum-overspending-high-court-brexit-legal-challenge-void-oxford-professor-a8668771.html?amp

Oh.....a Remoaner professor say's *-) .........

It's funny how you hypocrites are not bothered by the 9 million of taxpayers money Cameron spent.......at least Banks only spent HIS money >:-) .......

Did they break the law?

You tell me , I dont know ... Has Mr Banks been found guilty of anything ???

Read up on the case for yourself.

Archived