Pick your fantasy leadership bid outcome.

Barryd999

pelmetman - 2018-12-13 8:24 AM

We have a lame duck for pm now *-) ...........

So how is she going to negotiate against a united 27 countries to get us a better deal than we have now *-)

Oh and when is the EU going to fall apart like Brexiteers predicted *-)

antony1969 - 2018-12-13 9:41 AM

John52 - 2018-12-13 7:17 AM

in the link you posted on this thread

You seem to be blaming Corbyn because he allegedly might make someone a Lord who was in charge when someone else was dismissed for alleged sexual harassment

Ye ... Utter nonsense like I said

I'm not disputing you post utter nonsense sometimes :D

But what point were you trying to make about Corbyn allegedly maybe appointing this person to the House of Lords?

Oh and when is the EU going to fall apart like Brexiteers predicted *-)

Once we leave, having taken the lead. There will be others, who are just waiting to see , how well we get on (or not) But it has got to better than having the NON elected idiots (and in one case alcoholic ) in Brussels

PJay

PJay - 2018-12-12 1:23 PM

Mrs Mays biggest problem is that she is WOMAN.

Most of you would not like to have a female boss at work , would you?

Had a few female bosses.....tho' not in the physical sense. ;-)

First ever when i left school and started work. She was a right bitch and that's putting it mildly. The manager who was a decent chap well respected by all the staff, she tore him to shreds in front of everyone and reduced him to tears. Utterly vile woman.

Last place i worked, one female Director had a killer body and legs, rocked up each day in 'spray on' mini dresses and 4" stiletto heels. The men loved her......women hated her.

The next female Director who followed wore flat shoes, trousers, shirt, tie and jacket. The women loved her.....men were indifferent!

Personally i don't think Mays gender is her problem.....more her indecisiveness, inability to recognise her limitations, constant u-turning, and her "hostile environment" creation will go down as an utterly evil process which will blight that party forever.

antony1969 - 2018-12-14 6:32 AM

My dream leader female boss or not ... We could do with her now ... https://twitter.com/darrengrimes_/status/1073294799556485123

If Maggie was in power now we would never have had a referendum and been in this mess. If we had she would have fought for remain and won. Well she would have probably gone to Brussels, kicked the sh1t out of Junker and Tusk and come back with free beer for all (no milk for kiddies though).

Maggie pretty much created the Single Market and will be turning in her grave at seeing what the Brexiteers are trying to do.

Barryd999 - 2018-12-14 10:23 AM

antony1969 - 2018-12-14 6:32 AM

My dream leader female boss or not ... We could do with her now ... https://twitter.com/darrengrimes_/status/1073294799556485123

If Maggie was in power now we would never have had a referendum and been in this mess. If we had she would have fought for remain and won. Well she would have probably gone to Brussels, kicked the sh1t out of Junker and Tusk and come back with free beer for all (no milk for kiddies though).

Maggie pretty much created the Single Market and will be turning in her grave at seeing what the Brexiteers are trying to do.

You think she'd be a remainer Barry even after listening to that link ... You've lost the plot fella

Archived