Stupid Woman

antony1969

Yet again, try as you might, you just can't get anything right can you?

I didn't choose Mrs May as PM, you really ought to know that?

I do find Davros's utterings humourous, I always have, same as I find his defenders on here mildly amusing.

Unlike some I expect politicians to say the wrong thing from time to time especially when unaware of a camera, what i don't expect is a thinly veiled cover up for so doing from a party leader.

Nothing hypocritical there - the same standards apply to all.

Tracker - 2018-12-20 6:05 PM

Do i really need to keep re-quoting what i wrote each time? I suggest you read it again and then question your own ability at not getting it right.

Bulletguy - 2018-12-20 6:23 PM

Do i really need to keep re-quoting what i wrote each time? I suggest you read it again and then question your own ability at not getting it right.

My apologies, but as I didn't trust Mrs May to be PM the same answer stands, but nice try at pedantry.

When attacking one party for every error and defending another for the same thing you should be aware that your own hypocrisy is showing before you accuse others of the same.

Tracker - 2018-12-20 6:44 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-12-20 6:23 PM

My apologies, but as I didn't trust Mrs May to be PM the same answer stands, but nice try at pedantry.

When attacking one party for every error and defending another for the same thing you should be aware that your own hypocrisy is showing before you accuse others of the same.

Jesus you are as bad as the party of clowns you're defending! "You trusted May to be party leader" does not necessarily mean you "chose" her. IIRC she was appointed to PM and from your viewpoints expressed on here i'd say you 'trusted' her over and above that of Corbyn or any Labour politician.

The hypocrisy i'm calling out is Mays (and the Tory party) blatantly obvious double standards over the Hammond incident six month back which was proven....unlike Corbyns remark. FGS May even thought Hammonds remark amusing!! So what's changed eh?

Bulletguy - 2018-12-20 2:21 PM
Paul- - 2018-12-20 2:08 PMHe should stop digging, now it seems he wants us to believe that he said stupid people, he ought to be aware that people who watched him mouth it, aren't as stupid as he thinks, PM material, only in his dreams
Paul.......most are also aware it's purely a silly time wasting exercise to avoid discussing more serious matters before they shut down for their two week Christmas break. It's also common knowledge this sort of nonsense has come from Tory benches too so perhaps it's time they stopped "digging holes" too eh? Sauce for the goose etc.https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-stupid-woman-theresa-may-sexism-david-cameron-westminster-politics-a8691041.html

I must have missed a bit, but did any of those in the link deny saying it and as for delaying the talks I can't see how his fibs will stop them.

Come what may when the time comes we will abide by the EU rulings so we can trade with them, or by the WTO so we can trade with the world. 
 After the EUs response to our representatives I know which I'd prefer, no matter how it effects the doom makers lives

Look at the party he rules over ... https://news.sky.com/story/former-labour-minister-ivan-lewis-quits-party-citing-antisemitism-concerns-11587298 and thats not mentioning this stupid woman ... https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/20/labour-mp-fiona-onasanya-likens-her-conviction-to-that-of-biblical-figures ... She's now comparing herself to Jesus ... Best go steady with that one Jesus King of the Jews might not go down too well with her party

Bulletguy - 2018-12-20 7:05 PM

Jesus you are as bad as the party of clowns you're defending! "You trusted May to be party leader" does not necessarily mean you "chose" her. IIRC she was appointed to PM and from your viewpoints expressed on here i'd say you 'trusted' her over and above that of Corbyn or any Labour politician.

The hypocrisy i'm calling out is Mays (and the Tory party) blatantly obvious double standards over the Hammond incident six month back which was proven....unlike Corbyns remark. FGS May even thought Hammonds remark amusing!! So what's changed eh?

Now you have totally lost the plot and nothing you say has any credibilit , not that much ever did!.

If you are on the same stuff as Barry you shoul carry on taking it because it turns you into a comedy script writer and you could make a fortune writing illogical stories that get more fanciful every time!

Tracker - 2018-12-20 5:30 PM

he lied about it so shamelessly.

If he took any notice of you Corbyn could sue you for that remark because you can't prove he lied.

You could be forced to make a grovelling apology and a substantial donation to Corbyn's chosen charity like that Tory MP. (lol)

Paul- - 2018-12-20 7:08 PM

Paul- - 2018-12-20 2:08 PMHe should stop digging, now it seems he wants us to believe that he said stupid people, he ought to be aware that people who watched him mouth it, aren't as stupid as he thinks, PM material, only in his dreams
Bulletguy - 2018-12-20 2:21 PM

Paul.......most are also aware it's purely a silly time wasting exercise to avoid discussing more serious matters before they shut down for their two week Christmas break. It's also common knowledge this sort of nonsense has come from Tory benches too so perhaps it's time they stopped "digging holes" too eh? Sauce for the goose etc.https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-stupid-woman-theresa-may-sexism-david-cameron-westminster-politics-a8691041.html

I must have missed a bit, but did any of those in the link deny saying it and as for delaying the talks I can't see how his fibs will stop them.

Hammond couldn't could he? May who was sitting next to him not only grinned as she heard the remark, she then defends him by making a comedic comment.

Of course it's a delaying tactic. Why else make such a silly juvenile song and dance over an issue they themselves have been guilty of? May jumped on it to use as a sideshow to delay the debate. The country has gone to Hell in a handcart and the coalition of chaos are fooling around like naughty little children instead of addressing serious issues before Christmas.

And then we wonder why we've made ourselves the laughing stock of Europe. With such utterly bizarre behaviour and insanity it's ever likely people view this government as a circus of clowns.

Tracker - 2018-12-20 7:46 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-12-20 7:05 PM

Now you have totally lost the plot and nothing you say has any credibilit , not that much ever did!.

If you are on the same stuff as Barry you shoul carry on taking it because it turns you into a comedy script writer and you could make a fortune writing illogical stories that get more fanciful every time!

The most pointless post i've read on here so far....you've just plumbed a new low. You could have given us your view on the proven Hammond snipe but that you chose to ignore that speaks volumes.

Paul- - 2018-12-21 8:49 AM

pelmetman - 2018-12-21 8:18 AMJudging by the polls............Only the terminally stupid are going to vote for Corbyn :D ......

Its high time labour had someone like Denis Skinner running the job. 

Even Dennis the Menace could do a better job!

Archived