We Must Help

antony1969

(lol)

Britain has been put on the highest alert possible after intelligence reached joint chiefs of staff that a small rubber dinghy with a family of four on-board has left a secret location in France bound for Britain.

It is understood that those risking their lives in a attempt to find safety are a desperate father, mother and two terrified children all fleeing terrible oppression and persecution, and all hellbent on getting to Britain to carry out atrocities such as saving their own lives and then possibly holding down worthwhile taxpaying jobs as good and decent members of our society.

So grave and sinister is this development that Home Secretary, Sajid Javid, has taken charge of the operation to hunt the dinghy down personally, and is is believed to be aboard a naval vessel on standby ready to authorise the launch of ‘whatever force is necessary’ should it be spotted in The Channel.

Speaking to reporters invited onto the vessel to blanket-cover just how much of a dynamic figure he really is Mr Javid said: ‘This is a national emergency of immense proportions. If these four manage to get to the UK, then by my reckoning that will make a total of very nearly eight or possibly as many as ten altogether. It really is that bad!’

‘That’s why I’m out here strutting around on the high seas to ensure that Britain is kept safe from these people who would otherwise overrun us. It’s what the Daily Mail and its readership would want and expect me to do, and as I know it will play well with the electorate I do not intend to shirk my duty by missing such a golden opportunity.’

‘Oh and who knows, with a bit of luck might see you all in No. 10 in time for the Summer Season.’

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barryd999 - 2019-01-07 7:06 PM

(lol)

Britain has been put on the highest alert possible after intelligence reached joint chiefs of staff that a small rubber dinghy with a family of four on-board has left a secret location in France bound for Britain.

It is understood that those risking their lives in a attempt to find safety are a desperate father, mother and two terrified children all fleeing terrible oppression and persecution, and all hellbent on getting to Britain to carry out atrocities such as saving their own lives and then possibly holding down worthwhile taxpaying jobs as good and decent members of our society.

So grave and sinister is this development that Home Secretary, Sajid Javid, has taken charge of the operation to hunt the dinghy down personally, and is is believed to be aboard a naval vessel on standby ready to authorise the launch of ‘whatever force is necessary’ should it be spotted in The Channel.

Speaking to reporters invited onto the vessel to blanket-cover just how much of a dynamic figure he really is Mr Javid said: ‘This is a national emergency of immense proportions. If these four manage to get to the UK, then by my reckoning that will make a total of very nearly eight or possibly as many as ten altogether. It really is that bad!’

‘That’s why I’m out here strutting around on the high seas to ensure that Britain is kept safe from these people who would otherwise overrun us. It’s what the Daily Mail and its readership would want and expect me to do, and as I know it will play well with the electorate I do not intend to shirk my duty by missing such a golden opportunity.’

‘Oh and who knows, with a bit of luck might see you all in No. 10 in time for the Summer Season.’[/QU

Take it you still wont be putting any of those "decent" folk up Barry ... Let em go to the usual suspects ... Hypocrite

• 2 weeks later...

Tens of thousands of immigrants have entered the EU via Italy and Greece. They came over from Libya, mostly fit young men.

Therefore, how is it we are safer inside the EU with all of this movement of people with no ID? It has already been proven that the perpetrators of European terror attacks came in that way.

If there is to be no hard border in Ireland, that will quickly become the route of choice for asylum seekers/economic migrants.

747 - 2019-01-20 1:02 PM

If there is to be no hard border in Ireland, that will quickly become the route of choice for asylum seekers/economic migrants.

So if the Irish Sea becomes the new UK border with the EU and no border between France and Ireland, Ireland could become the new Calais with migrant camps, increased crime and all the associated multi cultural joy that these economic migrants bring.

Tens of thousands of immigrants have entered the EU via Italy and Greece. They came over from Libya, mostly fit young men.

Therefore, how is it we are safer inside the EU with all of this movement of people with no ID? It has already been proven that the perpetrators of European terror attacks came in that way.

It's more likely to become the preferred smuggling route for tariff free goods from the UK to the EU. :D

teflon2 - 2019-01-27 6:52 PM

It's more likely to become the preferred smuggling route for tariff free goods from the UK to the EU. :D

Agreed. The Irish (in the South) will have to sort it out. Well, the UK will not say no to a bit of Duty Free, whatever it is. :D

Bulletguy - 2018-12-31 2:42 PM

malc d - 2018-12-31 11:50 AM

pelmetman - 2018-12-31 11:28 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-12-31 10:52 AM

We are not forced to give migrants access to our benefit system now Dave in case you didnt know and if they havent found work after three months we can send them home.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/14/home-office-policy-deport-eu-rough-sleepers-ruled-unlawful

WE CANT EVEN DEPORT THEIR BEGGARS! *-) .........and they might even be entitled to compo if we try >:-( ........

As I understand it, the article refers to workers - not beggars.

:-|

What's new? That pair never let fact stand in the way of pumping out more of their bile and hate. *-)

Bile and hate is the life blood of every Brexiter and cognitive dissonance makes it impossible for them to acknowledge the evidence......evidence is 'project fear' don't expect anything different....they have to be like they are otherwise they have to face up to their own faillure and only the very brave can do that...these guys on here are far from that.

pelmetman - 2019-01-11 8:35 AM

antony1969 - 2019-01-11 6:23 AM

I thought Barry said it was easy to get rid of these chancers now ... https://news.sky.com/story/fewer-than-half-of-failed-asylum-seekers-are-removed-from-the-uk-study-says-11603672

Barry like his fellow Wets on here talk complete Tosh *-) .........

As the FACTS PROVE >:-) ..........

'FACTS'' from the right wing Brexit pushing state run UK media....hardly... propaganda is all that is pumped by all the media in the UK....nothing is mentioned about the British funded wars which are causing all the refugees in the first place...not a single word....wonder why that is???

HarveyHeaven - 2019-01-28 7:52 AM

I thought Barry said it was easy to get rid of these chancers now ... https://news.sky.com/story/fewer-than-half-of-failed-asylum-seekers-are-removed-from-the-uk-study-says-11603672

'FACTS'' from the right wing Brexit pushing state run UK media....hardly... propaganda is all that is pumped by all the media in the UK....nothing is mentioned about the British funded wars which are causing all the refugees in the first place...not a single word....wonder why that is???

"Wonder" no more ... I'll tell you why that is ... It's because it's not reality but utter tosh ... "British funded wars which are causing ALL the refugees" ... Bet you believe in the tooth fairy too

Guest pelmetman
HarveyHeaven - 2019-01-28 7:52 AM

Right wing Brexit pushing media ??? :-S ........

You mean like the Guardian? or the Independent? or the Evening Standard? or the BBC? (lol) .............

BTW which wars are we currently funding? ;-) ...........

747 - 2019-01-27 11:07 PM

teflon2 - 2019-01-27 6:52 PM

Agreed. The Irish (in the South) will have to sort it out. Well, the UK will not say no to a bit of Duty Free, whatever it is. :D

Now that could be what Arfur Daily would call a nice little earner . Tariff free out duty free in, the Irish sea could wind up being busier than the English Chanel. (lol)

Archived