JLR sheds 5000 jobs......well done Brexiters

Bulletguy

pelmetman - 2019-07-06 7:15 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-07-05 11:23 PM

I bet it comes out there has been a bung. Even the Brexiteers own economists reckon Automotive is done because of Brexit. Dont get me wrong, Im pleased but it dont make much sense to me for all the above reasons.

I bet there will be someone along shortly saying something about "just believing" or "having faith" etc. *-)

Jaguar is a Iconic British brand B-) ..........

If it wasn't made in Britain it would be just another Ford :D ........

Wow.......the multi coloured turncoat chameleon strikes again!! Now suddenly it's "iconic"!!(lol)(lol)

A reminder of previous Pelmet rants against JLR on this thread alone!!

"The Indian owners of JLR are just using Brexit as an excuse to move production to Slovakia"

".....pandering to foreign owned industries"

".....they got the £108 million bung from the Slovakian government

"EU has been instrumental in taking jobs from the UK"

"They go where ever they'll the cheapest labor..."

The claim of EU "taking jobs from UK" is as hilarious as a post i once read on another forum where the thread starter was whining about EU workers "stealing" our jobs.

Another poster responded, "well they've been doing a cracking job of 'stealing' work from my nephew as the bone idle bastard has never done a days work in his life since leaving school 20 years ago and doesn't intend to work...". (lol)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-06 11:15 AM

pelmetman - 2019-07-06 7:15 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-07-05 11:23 PM

I bet it comes out there has been a bung. Even the Brexiteers own economists reckon Automotive is done because of Brexit. Dont get me wrong, Im pleased but it dont make much sense to me for all the above reasons.

I bet there will be someone along shortly saying something about "just believing" or "having faith" etc. *-)

Jaguar is a Iconic British brand B-) ..........

If it wasn't made in Britain it would be just another Ford :D ........

Wow.......the multi coloured turncoat chameleon strikes again!! Now suddenly it's "iconic"!!(lol)(lol)

A reminder of previous Pelmet rants against JLR on this thread alone!!

"The Indian owners of JLR are just using Brexit as an excuse to move production to Slovakia"

".....pandering to foreign owned industries"

".....they got the £108 million bung from the Slovakian government

"EU has been instrumental in taking jobs from the UK"

"They go where ever they'll the cheapest labor..."

The claim of EU "taking jobs from UK" is as hilarious as a post i once read on another forum where the thread starter was whining about EU workers "stealing" our jobs.

Another poster responded, "well they've been doing a cracking job of 'stealing' work from my nephew as the bone idle bastard has never done a days work in his life since leaving school 20 years ago and doesn't intend to work...". (lol)

Like I said ;-) .........

If its made anywhere else its just a Ford :D .........

Or a Tata tatty Ford 8-) ........

Archived