No Deal.....No Food

Bulletguy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
colin - 2019-01-31 5:04 PM

Interesting piece on the news today, the Dutch are already working on a electronic tag system which will mean no holdups for perishable items sent to UK.

Listen to what Doug Bannister says on that clip i posted.....that's mentioned, but it's important to hear all of what Bannister and Mr James say.

Staggering!! A Brexit zealot commenting about the food supply problems to supermarkets;

"Its all scaremongering. As far as i'm concerned it would do the country good to go without for a little while. Make them appreciate what they've had"

So people who didn't appreciate what they had, want the rest of us to suffer with them to appreciate the things we already appreciated with the EU! *-)

https://www.indy100.com/article/brexit-bbc-news-interview-food-shortages-supplies-no-deal-video-8751676

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-01-31 4:38 PM

pelmetman - 2019-01-31 9:30 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-30 11:21 PM

pelmetman - 2019-01-30 11:05 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-30 11:00 PM

pelmetman - 2019-01-30 10:22 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-01-30 11:37 AM

But you're right, Europe is for the rest of us, whose eyes can see the far horizon, not those who eyes are as fractured glass, that perceive nothing save their present comfort.

Where as us Brexiteers know that there is big world on the other side of the Horizon >:-) ........

You've certainly made a huge 'success' at chasing billions of pounds worth of business out of the country, not to mention jobs, much of which we are unlikely to ever see back here again.

Have we?............Cant say I've noticed ;-) .........

You won't with your thick skull permanently stuck in the sand on your parallel universe. It's about time you began behaving in a more adult manner and acknowledged the huge damage being caused rather than remaining in a state of permanent denial and constant blame shifting.

What huge damage? :-S ...........I haven't seen any? ;-) ...........

£64.5 billion over the past two years, over 250 companies relocating to Netherlands, €800 billion of UK banking left UK for Germany, another €190 billion shifted out by one bank alone yesterday, Barclays, to Dublin, automotive industry packing up and leaving, Airbus on the brink of relocating......the list is endless and growing daily.

The only reason you "haven't seen any damage" is because you've shut your eyes to the reality and remain in a state of stubborn denial.

Nope .......still not noticed any damage to the UK ;-) ...........

Just noticed Remoaners are trying to blame the global downturn in the car industry on Brexit *-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-01-31 10:37 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-31 4:38 PM

pelmetman - 2019-01-31 9:30 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-30 11:21 PM

pelmetman - 2019-01-30 11:05 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-30 11:00 PM

pelmetman - 2019-01-30 10:22 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-01-30 11:37 AM

But you're right, Europe is for the rest of us, whose eyes can see the far horizon, not those who eyes are as fractured glass, that perceive nothing save their present comfort.

Where as us Brexiteers know that there is big world on the other side of the Horizon >:-) ........

You've certainly made a huge 'success' at chasing billions of pounds worth of business out of the country, not to mention jobs, much of which we are unlikely to ever see back here again.

Have we?............Cant say I've noticed ;-) .........

You won't with your thick skull permanently stuck in the sand on your parallel universe. It's about time you began behaving in a more adult manner and acknowledged the huge damage being caused rather than remaining in a state of permanent denial and constant blame shifting.

What huge damage? :-S ...........I haven't seen any? ;-) ...........

£64.5 billion over the past two years, over 250 companies relocating to Netherlands, €800 billion of UK banking left UK for Germany, another €190 billion shifted out by one bank alone yesterday, Barclays, to Dublin, automotive industry packing up and leaving, Airbus on the brink of relocating......the list is endless and growing daily.

The only reason you "haven't seen any damage" is because you've shut your eyes to the reality and remain in a state of stubborn denial.

Nope .......still not noticed any damage to the UK ;-) ...........

Of course you haven't for the reason i stated which you quoted, that you remain in a state of stubborn denial parroting the worn out mantra of 'project fear' and 'remoaner propaganda', unable to bring anything remotely resembling one single credible point to the threads as logic flew out the window with you long ago. You're following a cult and been brainwashed into flat denial of the realities occurring daily. The only 'logic' you persist with is as Brian said,, chop logic, despite being shown the huge amounts of damage being caused right now.

I'm still waiting for you to post up any link on news regarding a European company moving it's business to UK due to Brexit but as i asked that days ago a number of times and you've failed to show me one company, i have to conclude you were unable to find any at all which doesn't surprise me.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-02-01 1:10 AM

I'm still waiting for you to post up any link on news regarding a European company moving it's business to UK due to Brexit but as i asked that days ago a number of times and you've failed to show me one company, i have to conclude you were unable to find any at all which doesn't surprise me.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-45517279

:D ..........

antony1969 - 2019-02-01 8:19 AM

Were all going to die !!!!! ...

... Were all going to starve within a week of a no deal exit ... Remoaner nonsense

Yeah all that stuff that nugget in the video filmed comes through on zero tariffs currently because the EU has a free trade deal with them. Not so under WTO unless your going to offer Zero tariffs for everyone. *-)

pelmetman - 2019-02-01 9:11 AM

They are simply moving their US offices to London and the business remains registered in France. Keep trying though....it's entertaining watching you desperately searching for a straw.

Barryd999 - 2019-02-01 2:40 PM

antony1969 - 2019-02-01 8:19 AM

Were all going to die !!!!! ...

... Were all going to starve within a week of a no deal exit ... Remoaner nonsense

Yeah all that stuff that nugget in the video filmed comes through on zero tariffs currently because the EU has a free trade deal with them. Not so under WTO unless your going to offer Zero tariffs for everyone. *-)

Not quite the EU 0% tariffs are restricted to a given quota what happens if that quota is exceeded I admit I don't know but I doubt 0% will continue to apply.. 8-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-02-01 4:24 PM

They are simply moving their US offices to London and the business remains registered in France. Keep trying though....it's entertaining watching you desperately searching for a straw.

Well isn't that exactly what the EMA has done ? ;-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-02-01 9:43 PM

No.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-02-01 9:58 PM

No.

Yes :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-02-01 10:00 PM

No.

Really?......tell me when they moved back to London or any other part in the UK.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-02-01 10:27 PM

No.

Really?......tell me when they moved back to London or any other part in the UK.

Its the reverse ...init........EMA went to Amsterdam.......Chanel came to London ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-02-02 10:24 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-01 10:27 PM

No.

Its the reverse ...init........EMA went to Amsterdam.......Chanel came to London ;-) .........

No.....just more of your skewed chop logic and silly whataboutery.

Archived