A hostile environment

Fast Pat

pelmetman - 2019-02-15 4:26 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-15 4:16 PM

Labouring pedantry in the hope of attempting to skew what the report clearly states won't work. False declarations for purpose of gain, be it financial or otherwise, is fraud....period.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/fraud

Well you could always prove me wrong by finding that statement from the Electoral Commission saying that the referendum was fraudulent? :D ...........

What did i tell you in the previous post? You're persistently labouring a point of silly pedantry desperately trying to skew 'false declarations' into something you see as honest, lawful and good.

It's fraud no matter how hard you try defending it and you should be ashamed.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-02-15 4:48 PM

Labouring pedantry in the hope of attempting to skew what the report clearly states won't work. False declarations for purpose of gain, be it financial or otherwise, is fraud....period.

Well you could always prove me wrong by finding that statement from the Electoral Commission saying that the referendum was fraudulent? :D ...........

What did i tell you in the previous post? You're persistently labouring a point of silly pedantry desperately trying to skew 'false declarations' into something you see as honest, lawful and good.

Well if its fraud why haven't your numerous rabid Remoaner lawyers been able to prove it? ;-) ..........

Fast Pat - 2019-02-13 8:15 PM

antony1969 - 2019-02-13 7:59 PM

Unlike you I'm a man of honour and if Fart Part can prove 700.000 were at that remoaner gig then £100 goes to those chancer types

I know your not one for accuracy so to refresh your memory the actual challenge YOU set:

"Sweetheart would you like to put a charitable bet of say £100 on that I can show GLA said the crowd was 250.000 ??? ... ... Put up or shut up"

You can't so please make the cheque out to Hope Not Hate. https://www.hopenothate.org.uk/

Anthhhhhhony, you are allegedly a "man of honour" but you've gone remarkably quiet on this thread once you were called out on this lie.

So when are you going to pay up? Or are you just another keyboard warrior that's going keep posting the racist bile from Russian and far right wing sites, that folds when presented with facts.

pelmetman - 2019-02-15 4:56 PM

Well if its fraud why haven't your numerous rabid Remoaner lawyers been able to prove it? ;-) .......

Idiot....that's why they were fined by the EC. *-)

Fast Pat - 2019-02-16 9:26 AM

Unlike you I'm a man of honour and if Fart Part can prove 700.000 were at that remoaner gig then £100 goes to those chancer types

I know your not one for accuracy so to refresh your memory the actual challenge YOU set:

"Sweetheart would you like to put a charitable bet of say £100 on that I can show GLA said the crowd was 250.000 ??? ... ... Put up or shut up"

You can't so please make the cheque out to Hope Not Hate. https://www.hopenothate.org.uk/

Anthhhhhhony, you are allegedly a "man of honour" but you've gone remarkably quiet on this thread once you were called out on this lie.

So when are you going to pay up? Or are you just another keyboard warrior that's going keep posting the racist bile from Russian and far right wing sites, that folds when presented with facts.

Well Antony.....sent that cheque yet? :-|

Bulletguy - 2019-02-16 2:58 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-02-16 9:26 AM

Well Antony.....sent that cheque yet? :-|

Your boyfriends been back on since I asked for the evidence ... Not a peep though ... Strange

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-02-16 2:54 PM

pelmetman - 2019-02-15 4:56 PM

Well if its fraud why haven't your numerous rabid Remoaner lawyers been able to prove it? ;-) .......

For overspending ;-) ...........

Where's that statement from the EC saying the "referendum was fraudulent"? >:-) .........

It must be somewhere?.........or else you and your bessy new mates are going to look like proper idiots :D .......

pelmetman - 2019-02-16 9:12 PM

Where's that statement from the EC saying the "referendum was fraudulent"? >:-) .........

It must be somewhere?.........or else you and your bessy new mates are going to look like proper idiots :D .......

Ok i know you're being purposely obtuse but your childish pedantry has worn thin. If you really cannot understand the meaning of false declarations then frankly it's time you went back to kindergarten for potty training. I can't believe you're 60.....maybe you're just a late developer. :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-02-16 11:05 PM

pelmetman - 2019-02-16 9:12 PM

Ok i know you're being purposely obtuse but your childish pedantry has worn thin. If you really cannot understand the meaning of false declarations then frankly it's time you went back to kindergarten for potty training. I can't believe you're 60.....maybe you're just a late developer. :-|

Why don't you and your mates admit the Electoral Commission have NEVER said the "Referendum was Fraudulent"..........You and they have been caught spreading FAKE NEWS >:-) .........

Archived