Brian Kirby - 2019-03-13 8:15 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-13 7:41 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-03-13 7:13 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-13 5:41 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-03-13 3:23 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-13 12:21 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-03-13 12:13 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-12 8:21 PM

"everyone knows how they got duped and scammed" ... I didn't ... Anyone else ??? So thats not "everyone"

This is true. There are always the few who commit suicide despite all attempts at persuading them otherwise. What more can one say?

Supposedly me and those like me were committing a day after suicide voting leave in the referendum ... Now I must miraculously have risen from the dead to commit suicide a 2nd time ... A miracle in Huddersfield

Perhaps just a "cry for help"?

More like a cry for freedom me finks Brian

Ah yes, freedom. But freedom to what, that you can't do now?

Its more of a freedom from the future Brian ... The EU have already called for closer political union , the Euro , an EU army etc etc ... Und dont forget I believe the EU is dying so I want to up sticks now not later

So really, freedom from nothing more than your own fears and nightmares? BTW, the only freedom from the future - is death! :-D

Preparing for the future is something we should all do Brian ... That future for the EU might come May become a little clearer

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will undoubtedly be a backlash against this decision to stop a No Deal Brexit.

I foresee an organised campaign to elect MEPs' who will be anti EU federalism. Coupled with Populist and Rightwing MEPs' from other member states, I believe that EU ambitions will be curtailed.

The end is in sight brothers. :D

747 - 2019-03-14 8:19 AM

There will undoubtedly be a backlash against this decision to stop a No Deal Brexit.

I foresee an organised campaign to elect MEPs' who will be anti EU federalism. Coupled with Populist and Rightwing MEPs' from other member states, I believe that EU ambitions will be curtailed.

So who is going to win the 2:30 at Cheltenham today.

I think your vision has as much credibility as Farage walking from Sunderland to London.

Its not been stopped though really. Parliament have just said they dont want a no deal, doesnt mean its not still a possibility. You may be right about there being a campaign to elect headbanger UKIP MEP's if we do end up staying on but I suspect a lot of remainers will get organised and pay a bit more attention to MEP elections and dont forget UKIP have gone down a very dodgy path of late. Even Farage thinks they are too racist FFS! . Who would want to be associated with them now? Your dastardly plan to foil the sensible remainers could backfire in your face. Farage has his new party of course if it can get organised but all that will do is split the hard brexiteer vote.

Fast Pat - 2019-03-14 8:35 AM

So who is going to win the 2:30 at Cheltenham today.

I think your vision has as much credibility as Farage walking from Sunderland to London.

Methinks you have pulled up lame.

antony1969 - 2019-03-14 6:16 AM

Preparing for the future is something we should all do Brian ... That future for the EU might come May become a little clearer

So now that Brexit MPs voted against Brexit because it wasn't the precise Brexit they wanted, can we all just agree to abandon Brexit because there is no Brexit that will appeal to 52% of people but there is one Remain that will appeal to 48% of people.

Barryd999 - 2019-03-14 10:32 AM

Its not been stopped though really. Parliament have just said they dont want a no deal, doesnt mean its not still a possibility. You may be right about there being a campaign to elect headbanger UKIP MEP's if we do end up staying on but I suspect a lot of remainers will get organised and pay a bit more attention to MEP elections and dont forget UKIP have gone down a very dodgy path of late. Even Farage thinks they are too racist FFS! . Who would want to be associated with them now? Your dastardly plan to foil the sensible remainers could backfire in your face. Farage has his new party of course if it can get organised but all that will do is split the hard brexiteer vote.

Who mentioned UKIP? There will be plenty more people incensed at Parliament. I might even stand myself, watch this space. :D

jumpstart - 2019-03-14 12:39 PM

Have to say there is a degree of logic in that. However not sure the fabulous Eu would actually want us.

You may also have a point there as well. Im surprised they haven't told us to fcuk right off by now to be honest. I think that moment is close though. I had kind of hoped that by now everyone or at least a large majority would have woken up to the harsh realities of such an act of self harm and also realised that the blame for all their ills lie at the feet of our own government and not the EU but its not really happened. The UK just seems to have gone Brexit "Feral". I Wouldnt want us as members right now if I was running the EU unless we are prepared to toe the line and make Europe work for all of us.

1) But you didn't vote for 'no deal' did you? In fact pro-Leave ministers told you leaving the EU with a deal would be "the easiest in history". You aren't respecting "the voice of the people".

2) You're advocating a state of totalitarianism for UK which you'd never be able to live under.

3) If you mean revoking A50 you'd be right.....as that's the only way left you can now "take back control".

Barryd999 - 2019-03-14 1:11 PM

jumpstart - 2019-03-14 12:39 PM

Have to say there is a degree of logic in that. However not sure the fabulous Eu would actually want us.

You may also have a point there as well. Im surprised they haven't told us to fcuk right off by now to be honest. I think that moment is close though.

He does. The EU have the interests of 27 other member states to look after and get on with business. Our overblown self importance has simply made us the laughing stock of the world, not just Europe. We've always cherry picked....can we have a little bit of that...err no, we don't want that bit but we like this bit, but only for us....because we are 'special'.

Little wonder then when the Norwegian PM bluntly tells us, "don't leave, you will hate it" and "you've made a mess of your own country...we don't want you messing things up for us".

Fast Pat - 2019-03-14 12:30 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-14 6:16 AM

So now that Brexit MPs voted against Brexit because it wasn't the precise Brexit they wanted, can we all just agree to abandon Brexit because there is no Brexit that will appeal to 52% of people but there is one Remain that will appeal to 48% of people.

Brexit MPs "voted against Brexit" ... Did they , I missed that one ... When was that vote ??? ... I know amongst other things they voted on a certain deal and the no deal carry on but cant remember seeing the vote against Brexit ... Things happen that quick ya blink and ya miss ... Link to that vote please Farty

antony1969 - 2019-03-14 2:20 PM

Brexit MPs "voted against Brexit" ... Did they , I missed that one ... When was that vote ??? ... I know amongst other things they voted on a certain deal and the no deal carry on but cant remember seeing the vote against Brexit ... Things happen that quick ya blink and ya miss ... Link to that vote please Farty

Well there is only one Brexit Deal on offer, the one for which the withdraw agreement has been agreed by the Tories together with the backstop that THEY proposed. This is the Brexit Deal that the ERG and co voted against.

Unicorns were not an option.

Bulletguy - 2019-03-14 1:40 PM

1) But you didn't vote for 'no deal' did you? In fact pro-Leave ministers told you leaving the EU with a deal would be "the easiest in history". You aren't respecting "the voice of the people".

2) You're advocating a state of totalitarianism for UK which you'd never be able to live under.

3) If you mean revoking A50 you'd be right.....as that's the only way left you can now "take back control".

Are you totally stupid? 8-)

Of course the EU was going to shaft us, there never was an agreeable deal to be had.

Sorry, of course you are stupid. That's why your bucket list of places to visir is Cuba and North Korea. *-)

Don't worry, you will not have to travel to see the same thing. Just wait until Comrade Corbyn takes control. We will have an Anglicised version of his beloved Venezuela. At least you will be happy in the new totalitarian state of Britainski.

Fast Pat - 2019-03-14 2:36 PM

Well there is only one Brexit Deal on offer, the one for which the withdraw agreement has been agreed by the Tories together with the backstop that THEY proposed. This is the Brexit Deal that the ERG and co voted against.

So if you are looking for a car and there is only one available you have to buy it even though the price is way too high under your daft logic ... Dummy

antony1969 - 2019-03-14 2:58 PM

So if you are looking for a car and there is only one available you have to buy it even though the price is way too high under your daft logic ... Dummy

Steady on, its beginning to sound like the realisation that you were promised a Rolls Royce and voted for it only to find out only a Lada was on offer.

Breaking News: Liam Fox has confounded his critics by signing a “trade continuity deal”...

....with Papua New Guinea and Fiji

Fox: “I am delighted.”

Fast Pat - 2019-03-14 3:02 PM

Steady on, its beginning to sound like the realisation that you were promised a Rolls Royce and voted for it only to find out only a Lada was on offer.

Breaking News: Liam Fox has confounded his critics by signing a “trade continuity deal”...

I'll translate ... Youve been made to look silly once again ... Off you pop princess

antony1969 - 2019-03-14 3:10 PM

I'll translate ... Youve been made to look silly once again ... Off you pop princess

So if I've been "silly" instead of the glib comment try and destruct my argument with FACTS. Quick clue you can't, just the same as you cannot tell any of us which brexit plan you voted for.

Fast Pat - 2019-03-14 3:23 PM

So if I've been "silly" instead of the glib comment try and destruct my argument with FACTS. Quick clue you can't, just the same as you cannot tell any of us which brexit plan you voted for.

Well I asked first for a link princess to where Brexiters "voted against Brexit" ... Ya know like you claimed ... Now I am still waiting for that and after all I did ask first ... So off you pop and have a look

antony1969 - 2019-03-14 3:44 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-03-14 3:23 PM

Well I asked first for a link princess to where Brexiters "voted against Brexit" ... Ya know like you claimed ... Now I am still waiting for that and after all I did ask first ... So off you pop and have a look

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2019/mar/12/how-did-your-mp-vote-in-the-march-brexit-votes

antony1969 - 2019-03-14 4:16 PM

Your being even sillier or maybe you've made another mistake ... Let's try again it's really simple ... A link to anything that shows where Brexit type MPs voted against Brexit like you claimed ... Your better than that last silliness princess ... C'mon man up

Spot the ERG

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2019/mar/12/how-did-your-mp-vote-in-the-march-brexit-votes#table

Archived