Brexsh1t Crumbles

Bulletguy

747 - 2019-03-14 2:43 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-14 1:40 PM

747 - 2019-03-14 8:19 AM

There will undoubtedly be a backlash against this decision to stop a No Deal Brexit.

I foresee an organised campaign to elect MEPs' who will be anti EU federalism. Coupled with Populist and Rightwing MEPs' from other member states, I believe that EU ambitions will be curtailed.

The end is in sight brothers. :D

1) But you didn't vote for 'no deal' did you? In fact pro-Leave ministers told you leaving the EU with a deal would be "the easiest in history". You aren't respecting "the voice of the people".

2) You're advocating a state of totalitarianism for UK which you'd never be able to live under.

3) If you mean revoking A50 you'd be right.....as that's the only way left you can now "take back control".

Are you totally stupid? 8-)

No....that's why i voted to Remain.

Of course the EU was going to shaft us, there never was an agreeable deal to be had.

They didn't need to....your Brexit campaign lot did that themselves from day one where it quickly became obvious you had neither an exit strategy nor a destination plan and has gone from one catastrophe to another. Whilst you sycophants were still chanting your silly mantra's they'd drummed into you, those that lit the fire all ran off.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fast Pat - 2019-03-14 4:23 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-14 4:16 PM

Your being even sillier or maybe you've made another mistake ... Let's try again it's really simple ... A link to anything that shows where Brexit type MPs voted against Brexit like you claimed ... Your better than that last silliness princess ... C'mon man up

Spot the ERG

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2019/mar/12/how-did-your-mp-vote-in-the-march-brexit-votes#table

You got him stumped so he'll just shift the goalposts and try another angle.

jumpstart - 2019-03-14 6:26 PM

Hey don’t blame us punters...it’s down to the politicians to sort out the details. Anyway there’s a lot of people in Europe very unhappy with your fabulous Eu.

Don't burst his EU Shangri-La bubble. ;-)

I want it to come as a complete surprise when the bubble bursts. :D

Your being even sillier or maybe you've made another mistake ... Let's try again it's really simple ... A link to anything that shows where Brexit type MPs voted against Brexit like you claimed ... Your better than that last silliness princess ... C'mon man up

Spot the ERG

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2019/mar/12/how-did-your-mp-vote-in-the-march-brexit-votes#table

Princes I dont need you to show me how MPs voted for extending Article 50 ... Show me where as you claimed Brexit MPs voted against this supposed vote "against Brexit" ... I didn't even know we had such a vote "against Brexit" ... Show me when this vote took place and even better who put the vote forward in Parliament ???

antony1969 - 2019-03-14 7:55 PM

Spot the ERG

Princes I dont need you to show me how MPs voted for extending Article 50 ... Show me where as you claimed Brexit MPs voted against this supposed vote "against Brexit" ... I didn't even know we had such a vote "against Brexit" ... Show me when this vote took place and even better who put the vote forward in Parliament ???

Tuesday

Fast Pat - 2019-03-14 8:00 PM

Spot the ERG

Tuesday

Nope .... Ive looked but cant see it ... You did mean this Tuesday just gone ??? Or was it another Tuesday ??? .... I think your struggling ... Princess tha's no shame in being wrong remember ... Just think about that before you carry on with your silliness

antony1969 - 2019-03-14 8:19 PM

Spot the ERG

Tuesday

Nope .... Ive looked but cant see it ... You did mean this Tuesday just gone ??? Or was it another Tuesday ??? .... I think your struggling ... Princess tha's no shame in being wrong remember ... Just think about that before you carry on with your silliness

Ah semantics. So the youtube i linked to commentators and politicians accuse the ERG of voting "against brexit", those of us in the real world, not the world occupied by unicorns make the same interpretation.

There is one offer of brexit on the table and your boys voted against it.

Such silliness.

Fast Pat - 2019-03-14 8:37 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-14 8:19 PM

Spot the ERG

Tuesday

Ah semantics. So the youtube i linked to commentators and politicians accuse the ERG of voting "against brexit", those of us in the real world, not the world occupied by unicorns make the same interpretation.

There is one offer of brexit on the table and your boys voted against it.

Such silliness.

Accusing someone of something is easy ... You and ya girlfriend on ere accuse me of racism and Islamaphobia but when pressed to show evidence you provide nothing , zip , zilch and that would be the same with your wild claim about Brexiters "voting against Brexit" ... They as you well know voted against a deal that they believed didn't deliver Brexit and you conveniently seem to forget some Brexiters voted for the deal as did some remoaners ... Now do you really want to continue with your silliness or is it better for you just to walk away

Guest pelmetman

So it looks like its May's sh*te deal ;-) ..........I can live with that compromise B-) ........

We Leave the EU .......and the Remoaners get to pay :D .......

pelmetman - 2019-03-15 8:15 AM

So it looks like its May's sh*te deal ;-) ..........I can live with that compromise B-) ........

Except with Mays Deal we dont really leave the EU Dave and have even less chance of doing so than we do now if we accept it. You should go and have a look at the detail if I were you. It wont be the remoaners paying for it either it will be those that voted for it as its the Brexit heartlands that will suffer the worst.

To be fair both the hard Brexiteers and the hard remainers have voted it down in the hope of getting either a hard Brexit or no Brexit instead so we have all took a gamble by not backing her deal. Its a long way from being decided yet though. The outcome will be either her deal, no deal or no Brexit. We are no nearer knowing which than we were at the start of it all.

antony1969 - 2019-03-15 6:31 AM

Accusing someone of something is easy ... You and ya girlfriend on ere accuse me of racism and Islamaphobia but when pressed to show evidence you provide nothing , zip , zilch and that would be the same with your wild claim about Brexiters "voting against Brexit" ... They as you well know voted against a deal that they believed didn't deliver Brexit and you conveniently seem to forget some Brexiters voted for the deal as did some remoaners ... Now do you really want to continue with your silliness or is it better for you just to walk away

I'll tell you what, we can have another little bet that you won't honour when you lose again.

When the ERG, Boris and JRM cave in next week and vote for the very same deal because they are terrified of a long extension, will you then accept that they voted "against brexit" the previous two times? JRM is already preparing his climb down and wrapping things up in the Vienna Convention as a useful excuse - its not by the way. https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/13/erg-signals-it-could-back-may-brexit-deal-legal-advice-is-clearer

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-15 8:25 AM

Except with Mays Deal we dont really leave the EU Dave and have even less chance of doing so than we do now if we accept it. You should go and have a look at the detail if I were you. It wont be the remoaners paying for it either it will be those that voted for it as its the Brexit heartlands that will suffer the worst.

To be fair both the hard Brexiteers and the hard remainers have voted it down in the hope of getting either a hard Brexit or no Brexit instead so we have all took a gamble by not backing her deal. Its a long way from being decided yet though. The outcome will be either her deal, no deal or no Brexit. We are no nearer knowing which than we were at the start of it all.

We will be leaving the EU Barry ;-) ..........

The only question is ......will we reach the end of the transition period before NI has a referendum >:-) ......

Fast Pat - 2019-03-15 8:54 AM

antony1969 - 2019-03-15 6:31 AM

I'll tell you what, we can have another little bet that you won't honour when you lose again.

When the ERG, Boris and JRM cave in next week and vote for the very same deal because they are terrified of a long extension, will you then accept that they voted "against brexit" the previous two times? JRM is already preparing his climb down and wrapping things up in the Vienna Convention as a useful excuse - its not by the way. https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/13/erg-signals-it-could-back-may-brexit-deal-legal-advice-is-clearer

First of all princess show where you won our previous bet ??? As for a 2nd bet you haven't shown me anything to back up your original wild claim that they voted against Brexit yet ... Dust yaself down and sort yaself out , back up your claim and then we can have a look at your next instalment ... Learn to walk before you can run sweet heart

pelmetman - 2019-03-15 9:15 AM

The only question is ......will we reach the end of the transition period before NI has a referendum >:-) ......

Yes Dave, in name only. I think you should have a read of this. Its a pro Brexit blog an all! https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/12/the-top-40-horrors-lurking-in-the-small-print-of-theresa-mays-brexit-deal-2/

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-15 2:58 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-15 9:15 AM

Yes Dave, in name only. I think you should have a read of this. Its a pro Brexit blog an all! https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/12/the-top-40-horrors-lurking-in-the-small-print-of-theresa-mays-brexit-deal-2/

I don't doubt the EU has stitched us up with the small print ;-) ..........

Not that it'll be a problem long term as I doubt the EU will survive for much longer in its present form :D .....

Wait until May and those good folk in Europe bang a few more nails into the EU coffin, possibly with our help >:-) ........

Archived