A German talking sense........

Guest pelmetman

Fast Pat - 2019-04-08 1:39 PM

747 - 2019-04-08 1:23 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-04-08 10:15 AM

747 - 2019-04-08 8:56 AM

Fast Pat - 2019-04-07 11:35 PM

747 - 2019-04-07 11:24 PM

They should ... but not using guns and explosives.

So how do you suggest that they overthrow a oppressor? Through the ballot box from which they are barred?

So you are a supporter of terrorism then?

Not by taking up arms yourself but by cheering them on from the sidelines, funding terrorism and singing rebel songs down the Pub. A cowardly way of helping in the murder of women and children.

Yes, that sounds like you.

Now it is time to et this thread back on topic.

Nope, but I am intrigued as to how you say that you do support the right to self determination whilst at the same time you were prepared to work in these countries economically propping up the oppressors through YOUR actions.

Sorry who did you say was the hypocrite?

So, using your argument, we should boycott Northern Ireland as well?

I think we can also the differences between apartheid SA and NI.

No.

Almost half of the population of NI are denied their right to be governed from the South by that nasty British Government. As a good Catholic and staunch Republican, why are you idly standing by and allowing this to go on. If you think it is wrong then get off your backside and do something (peacefully) about it. Boycott NI goods and services, bring the economy to its knees (remember that those nasty Protestants run most of it). Make it so bad that those nasty 'Planters' become refugees and scuttle off back to where they came from. I think you are just lazy.

Anyway, as you are a one trick pony I am getting tired of you pestering me with your sly little ways. Don't expect any more replies. You know we have nothing in common and I don't like you anyway. ;-)

Bye.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-04-08 10:15 AM

747 - 2019-04-08 8:56 AM

Fast Pat - 2019-04-07 11:35 PM

747 - 2019-04-07 11:24 PM

They should ... but not using guns and explosives.

So how do you suggest that they overthrow a oppressor? Through the ballot box from which they are barred?

So you are a supporter of terrorism then?

Not by taking up arms yourself but by cheering them on from the sidelines, funding terrorism and singing rebel songs down the Pub. A cowardly way of helping in the murder of women and children.

Yes, that sounds like you.

Now it is time to et this thread back on topic.

Nope, but I am intrigued as to how you say that you do support the right to self determination whilst at the same time you were prepared to work in these countries economically propping up the oppressors through YOUR actions.

Sorry who did you say was the hypocrite?

I'm on your side for once Farty Pants 8-) ........

I cant wait for NI to become SI (Southern Ireland) problem :D .......

Archived