pelmetman - 2019-09-28 8:55 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-09-27 7:55 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-27 9:29 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-09-27 7:55 AM

John52 - 2019-09-27 6:43 AM

Fast Pat - 2019-09-26 11:03 PM

From the horses mouth

Chillingly Accurate.

BoJo is doing what Hitler did - inciting hatred, violence and division to divide and rule.

To take back control from the EU and now even the only Elected part of our Government, and give it all to him >:-)

Aided by the few but very powerful people who will benefit from Brexit. Like £billionaire 'newspaper' owners domiciled in tax havens, and hedge fund owners who benefit from the crash in the pound.

Why can't people see what BoJo is doing?[/]

Because for many they are in denial and it's too painful after all this time to admit to those ghastly Remoaners that they have been stitched up like a kipper. For the rest they just haven't got a clue about any of this and they are just oblivious. Not listening!

Did you think denying the vote of 17.4 million voters would not have consequences? *-) ..........

You are reaping what you sowed :-| ...........

If you manage to delay Brexit again.......It will get worse.......and it will be YOUR FAULT >:-) ..........

Won't be my fault. I told you it would be a disaster and end in chaos. If a load of Brexiteers start going around rioting and threatening and attacking female remainers (they are good at that) then they will get locked away and good riddance.

Threats of violence, terrorism and rioting should have no influence on what happens with Brexit and any inciting it or carrying it out should and will I hope feel the full weight of the law.

It's funny how that "Law" seems to ignore Remoaner threats to Brexiteers *-) .........

No doubt they'll also ignore this :-| .........

https://tamebay.com/2019/09/incitement-to-violence-over-brexit-notepad-for-sale-on-amazon-uk.html

The difference is that this little note book is a joke and meant to be funny. That Spiked moron on Politics live and the language used by powerful politicians is not a joke.

Oh I see......Remoaner threats are funny.........Brexiteer threats are not? :-| ........

So if I offer one for sale with a Union Jack on the front with "My Little Book of the Remoaners I want to Stab" written on you Losers will find that funny? >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
thebishbus - 2019-09-28 9:23 AM

Pitiful how the three stooges on here, and the loosing remains are digging up all the dirt to try to pull Boris down , but still he seems to be getting more popular with the voters.

Brian B.

Indeed :D ........

They're doing wonders for Boris B-) ........

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/09/27/political-trackers-24-25-sept-update

pelmetman - 2019-09-28 9:17 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-09-28 9:07 AM

John52 - 2019-09-28 8:40 AM

BoJo is acting like a guilty man. Instead of simply answering the allegations he is throwing abuse at those making them: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/27/boris-johnson-referred-to-police-watchdog-over-potential-misconduct. I have no interest in his personal relationships with his so called female admirers. What I want to know is why did he give them so much of our money when it was desperately needed elsewhere >:-)

Unfortunately for Johnson his past will always haunt him. Its clear he was shagging this woman and doing her a few favours. He wont be the first or the last. I doubt it will bring him down. IMO him lying to the queen should have been enough and much more serious.

Corbyn Sha**ed Diane Abbott and promoted her well above her pay grade .........What's the difference? ;-) ........

Why are you trying to change the subject *-)

Surely BoJo should have found out what she was going to do with it before he gave her so much of our money? And checked where it was going? So he should know the answers to these legitamate questions. So why can't he just tell us where our money has gone instead of trying to change the subject like you.

But since you have the difference is that we can see where our money has gone in paying Diane Abbot. And she has been elected. Who elected Jennifer Arcuri *-) And what has she done with our money?

BoJo giving our money to his so-called female admirers has a serious side - its one of the reasons our taxes are getting higher and we are getting less in return. People are being made homeless through Austerity so BoJo can give the money to those who suck up to him >:-)

pelmetman - 2019-09-28 9:29 AM

Pitiful how the three stooges on here, and the loosing remains are digging up all the dirt to try to pull Boris down , but still he seems to be getting more popular with the voters.

Brian B.

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/09/27/political-trackers-24-25-sept-update

£billionaire 'Newspaper' owners domiciled in Her Majesty's Tax Havens are doing wonders for BoJo.

I wonder why *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-09-28 9:34 AM

Brian B.

£billionaire 'Newspaper' owners domiciled in Her Majesty's Tax Havens are doing wonders for BoJo.

I wonder why *-)

Dontcha mean those Free Enterprise Capitalists who keep their money abroad JUST LIKE YOU? >:-) ........

Barryd999 - 2019-09-28 9:04 AM

pelmetman - 2019-09-28 8:55 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-09-27 7:55 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-27 9:29 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-09-27 7:55 AM

John52 - 2019-09-27 6:43 AM

Fast Pat - 2019-09-26 11:03 PM

From the horses mouth

Chillingly Accurate.

BoJo is doing what Hitler did - inciting hatred, violence and division to divide and rule.

To take back control from the EU and now even the only Elected part of our Government, and give it all to him >:-)

Aided by the few but very powerful people who will benefit from Brexit. Like £billionaire 'newspaper' owners domiciled in tax havens, and hedge fund owners who benefit from the crash in the pound.

Why can't people see what BoJo is doing?[/]

Because for many they are in denial and it's too painful after all this time to admit to those ghastly Remoaners that they have been stitched up like a kipper. For the rest they just haven't got a clue about any of this and they are just oblivious. Not listening!

Did you think denying the vote of 17.4 million voters would not have consequences? *-) ..........

You are reaping what you sowed :-| ...........

If you manage to delay Brexit again.......It will get worse.......and it will be YOUR FAULT >:-) ..........

Won't be my fault. I told you it would be a disaster and end in chaos. If a load of Brexiteers start going around rioting and threatening and attacking female remainers (they are good at that) then they will get locked away and good riddance.

Threats of violence, terrorism and rioting should have no influence on what happens with Brexit and any inciting it or carrying it out should and will I hope feel the full weight of the law.

It's funny how that "Law" seems to ignore Remoaner threats to Brexiteers *-) .........

No doubt they'll also ignore this :-| .........

https://tamebay.com/2019/09/incitement-to-violence-over-brexit-notepad-for-sale-on-amazon-uk.html

The difference is that this little note book is a joke and meant to be funny. That Spiked moron on Politics live and the language used by powerful politicians is not a joke.

Yes ... I often sit down and make a list of my intended stabbing victims.

It's dead funny ... literally. 8-)

pelmetman - 2019-09-28 9:17 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-09-28 9:07 AM

John52 - 2019-09-28 8:40 AM

BoJo is acting like a guilty man. Instead of simply answering the allegations he is throwing abuse at those making them: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/27/boris-johnson-referred-to-police-watchdog-over-potential-misconduct. I have no interest in his personal relationships with his so called female admirers. What I want to know is why did he give them so much of our money when it was desperately needed elsewhere >:-)

Unfortunately for Johnson his past will always haunt him. Its clear he was shagging this woman and doing her a few favours. He wont be the first or the last. I doubt it will bring him down. IMO him lying to the queen should have been enough and much more serious.

Corbyn Sha**ed Diane Abbott and promoted her well above her pay grade .........What's the difference? ;-) ........

JC and Dianne Abbott were no more than LP members at the time they had a relationship, neither in the position of promoting one or the other. It's actually a very poor, and desperate attempt to equate that with Johnsons conflict of interest which is a serious offence. The matter has now been referred to the IOPC for investigation.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/27/boris-johnson-referred-to-police-watchdog-over-potential-misconduct

Violet1956 - 2019-09-28 2:58 PM

A must read.

This has been out in the public domain a while now Violet and quite how anyone irrespective of what they voted, can support such wickedness beggars belief. Ordinary working peoples lives are being trashed and their livelihoods destroyed to make wealthy disaster capitalists, more wealthy.

Utterly reprehensible.

https://bylinetimes.com/2019/09/11/brexit-disaster-capitalism-8-billion-bet-on-no-deal-crash-out-by-boris-johnsons-leave-backers/

Bulletguy - 2019-09-28 4:03 PM

A must read.

This has been out in the public domain a while now Violet and quite how anyone irrespective of what they voted, can support such wickedness beggars belief. Ordinary working peoples lives are being trashed and their livelihoods destroyed to make wealthy disaster capitalists, more wealthy.

Utterly reprehensible.

Too true Paul. I fear that we will find that the super-rich are likely to be the only winners in this Brexit debacle. Perhaps we are railing against the inevitable.

Guest pelmetman

A must read.

Frankly I'm shocked at you Veronica 8-) ..........

You have tried to claim the moral high ground time and time again based on your involvement with the Lyering trade *-) .........

Yet you resort to Twitter to back up your arguments (lol) ...........

I rest my case Mylud :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-09-28 5:41 PM

A must read.

You have tried to claim the moral high ground time and time again based on your involvement with the Lyering trade *-) .........

You wil have to enlighten me Dave. I replied to BG's post and did not resort, as far as I know to making a public comment on twitter.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-09-28 5:46 PM

A must read.

You wil have to enlighten me Dave. I replied to BG's post and did not resort, as far as I know to making a public comment on twitter.

Typical Lawyering trade *-) ........

Did you not link to a twitter feed? :-| .........

A must read.

Pelmet hasn't yet got the hang of s/m and thinks it's just for winging off one liner inane insults. He's angry you dared to post a tweet which carried a link to a media report about the real reasons behind Johnson not wanting a deal and the disaster capitalists who've invested billions in shorting the economy over it.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-28 6:30 PM

A must read.

Pelmet hasn't yet got the hang of s/m and thinks it's just for winging off one liner inane insults. He's angry you dared to post a tweet which carried a link to a media report about the real reasons behind Johnson not wanting a deal and the disaster capitalists who've invested billions in shorting the economy over it.

Actually Pelmet can smell Bulls*t & Bulletsh*t a mile off ;-) ........

P1010899.JPG.0128c992debdda5dd996da999f6cb947.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-09-28 5:53 PM

A must read.

Looks to me like Boris has been dragged through a hedge fund backwards.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-09-28 6:35 PM

A must read.

Where as Corbyn would look happier sat on a rag & bone wagon towed by Abbott & Co :D ........

A must read.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-09-28 6:43 PM

A must read.

Where as Corbyn would look better sat by a "Hedge" next to his rag & bone wagon

:D ........

pelmetman - 2019-09-28 11:40 AM

John52 - 2019-09-28 9:34 AM

Brian B.

I wonder why *-)

Dontcha mean those Free Enterprise Capitalists who keep their money abroad JUST LIKE YOU? >:-) ........

Yesterday you called me a Loony Lefite and Marxist.

Today you call me a Free Enterprise Capitalist who is doing wonders for BoJo *-)

Yes, 90% of my life savings has been in the S&P 500 since I heard Warren Buffet had privately advised his wife to do that.

Somebody is making money out of you Brexiteers crashing the Economy so I might as well have a share as leave it all to others. But I'd rather stay in the EU even if Remain doubled the value of the pound and halved my savings because I love my Country.

I Carpetbagged most of the Building Societies to get the free windfall. Although I did not agree with Demutualisation and voted against it. But since I couldn't stop it, and someone was going to profit from it, I figured it might as well include me.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-09-28 7:48 PM

Somebody is making money out of you Brexiteers crashing the Economy so I might as well have a share as leave it all to others.

We haven't left yet ;-) ..........

But will you be bringing your money back onshore if Corbyn wins? >:-) .......

A simple Yes or No will do :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-09-28 7:53 PM

Somebody is making money out of you Brexiteers crashing the Economy so I might as well have a share as leave it all to others.

Thats like the Question on the Referendum Paper . It can't be answered properly with a Yes or No Answer. Thats why it was only Advisory and Not Binding.

In my case I couldn't answer Yes or No because it would depend on other factors than just whether JC wins. Mainly whether we were staying in the EU

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-09-28 8:29 PM

Thats like the Question on the Referendum Paper . It can't be answered properly with a Yes or No Answer. Thats why it was only Advisory and Not Binding.

In my case I couldn't answer Yes or No because it would depend on other factors than just whether JC wins. Mainly whether we were staying in the EU

So that's a NO then you lefty hypocrite >:-) ..........

Because you know the UK economy will tank if Corbyn gets elected (lol) .......

No doubt being a disaster capitalist/Carpetbagger you'll bring your dosh back afterwards to make a killing *-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-09-28 8:31 PM

John52 - 2019-09-28 8:29 PM

So that's a NO then you lefty hypocrite >:-) ..........

Because you know the UK economy will tank if Corbyn gets elected (lol) .......

No doubt being a disaster capitalist/Carpetbagger you'll bring your dosh back afterwards to make a killing *-) .........

By what Mad Hatter logic can I be a lefty and a Capitalist *-)

Archived