Boris! Boris! Boris!...........

Guest pelmetman

Your accusations are not only without foundation, but they conflict with each other, so you are effectively calling yourself a liar :D

On top of that your bias shows through by your calling Jeremy Corbyn by his surname, and Boris Johnson by his christian name.

When you see BoJo change sides to Brexit, break the law, crash the pound and even fall out with his own close family for personal gain, does that not give you a clue what he would do to you if he had something to gain from it?

And yet you call him by his Christian name as though he is your personal friend :D

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-09-29 7:04 AM

pelmetman - 2019-09-28 8:31 PM

John52 - 2019-09-28 8:29 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-28 7:53 PM

John52 - 2019-09-28 7:48 PM

Somebody is making money out of you Brexiteers crashing the Economy so I might as well have a share as leave it all to others.

We haven't left yet ;-) ..........

But will you be bringing your money back onshore if Corbyn wins? >:-) .......

A simple Yes or No will do :D ........

Thats like the Question on the Referendum Paper . It can't be answered properly with a Yes or No Answer. Thats why it was only Advisory and Not Binding.

In my case I couldn't answer Yes or No because it would depend on other factors than just whether JC wins. Mainly whether we were staying in the EU

So that's a NO then you lefty hypocrite >:-) ..........

Because you know the UK economy will tank if Corbyn gets elected (lol) .......

No doubt being a disaster capitalist/Carpetbagger you'll bring your dosh back afterwards to make a killing *-) .........

By what Mad Hatter logic can I be a lefty and a Capitalist *-)

Exactly ;-) ...........You lie when you claim to be a free enterprise Capitalist >:-) .........

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-09-29 8:19 AM

I see Eeyore is still braying :D .............

I wonder if he'll join the Lib Dems stable? ;-) .........

He'll fit right in with those Losers >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-09-29 9:07 AM

Somebody is making money out of you Brexiteers crashing the Economy so I might as well have a share as leave it all to others.

Thats like the Question on the Referendum Paper . It can't be answered properly with a Yes or No Answer. Thats why it was only Advisory and Not Binding.

In my case I couldn't answer Yes or No because it would depend on other factors than just whether JC wins. Mainly whether we were staying in the EU

No doubt being a disaster capitalist/Carpetbagger you'll bring your dosh back afterwards to make a killing *-) .........

Exactly ;-) ...........You lie when you claim to be a free enterprise Capitalist >:-) .........

You missed another easy goal there :D

You could have said I change sides when it suits me like BoJo does :D

But instead you contradicted yourself again as it was you who called me a Capitalist in the Quote you posted :D

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-09-29 9:21 AM

But instead you contradicted yourself again as it was you who called me a Capitalist in the Quote you posted :D

I also said carpetbagger ;-) ............Which you admitted you were >:-) ..........

Fast Pat - 2019-09-29 8:19 AM

Good link. I was just a bit surprised by

DrSimonAshworth: The PM needs to PROVE neither he nor his campaign accepted any money from any speculators with short positions against the £

To be fair on BoJo you can't expect him to be able to prove a negative. In any case, we already know the Brexit campaign accepted so much money from Hedge Funds with short positions on our economy they overspent on their spin campaign. People can make their own mind up about whether the vast amount BoJo gets in speaking fees is laundered bribes. But the money he gets from the tax-exiled Brexiteer Barclay Brothers for his Telegraph column is well known.

pelmetman - 2019-09-29 9:30 AM

I also said carpetbagger ;-) ............Which you admitted you were >:-) ..........

If they built a new road you didn't agree with would you not take advantage of it and use it?

I voted against the Demutualisations, but as I couldn't stop it why should I not profit from like my opponents who had orchestrated it?

Me not taking anything would just leave them with more.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-09-29 9:42 AM

If they built a new road you didn't agree with would you not take advantage of it and use it?

I voted against the Demutualisations, but as I couldn't stop it why should I not profit from like my opponents who had orchestrated it?

Well you could've given the profit to those homeless you keep bleating about ;-) ..........

But you just shipped it off shore didn't you *-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-09-29 9:47 AM

Well you could've given the profit to those homeless you keep bleating about ;-) ..........

Well if the so-called Free Enterprise Government stopped its interventions in the housing market I'd bring it back and build some homes. But why bring it back here for BoJo to p*ss it up the wall by crashing the pound?

pelmetman - 2019-09-28 9:29 AM

thebishbus - 2019-09-28 9:23 AM

Pitiful how the three stooges on here, and the loosing remains are digging up all the dirt to try to pull Boris down , but still he seems to be getting more popular with the voters.

Brian B.

Indeed :D ........

They're doing wonders for Boris B-) ........

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/09/27/political-trackers-24-25-sept-update

Well there were accusations back in 2016 that "Leavers" were a bit stupid which they got very upset about. Fast forward three and a half years and its clear from the amount of people that are supporting Johnson that a lot of them actually were and still are.

Its now clear (many of us knew this already) that Johnson and Cummings are doing their best not to deliver a deal and to cause the most damage possible to the country in order to appease their disaster capitalist backers. What makes those that are singing his praises really stupid is that most of them will be the ones that suffer the most. You really couldnt make it up.

Barryd999 - 2019-09-29 10:04 AM

What makes those that are singing his praises really stupid is that most of them will be the ones that suffer the most. You really couldnt make it up.

I was just thinking that reading about Britain's Brexit Capital Stoke on Trent. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-49648109 who have been conned into thinking leaving the EU will benefit them

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-09-29 10:00 AM

pelmetman - 2019-09-29 9:47 AM

Well if the so-called Free Enterprise Government stopped its interventions in the housing market I'd bring it back and build some homes. But why bring it back here for BoJo to p*ss it up the wall by crashing the pound?

The pound is still higher than when Labour was last in charge >:-) ...........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-09-29 10:07 AM

... and how can you house the homeless without buying/renting homes for them, increasing housing demand whilst the Government restricts supply, to inflate prices and give even more to their £billionaire tax-avoiding parasite landlords?

You've got one you selfishly leave empty for months on end *-) ..........

At least right wing Tories like me are prepared to let our houses when we don't need them :D ...........

Guest pelmetman

Pitiful how the three stooges on here, and the loosing remains are digging up all the dirt to try to pull Boris down , but still he seems to be getting more popular with the voters.

Brian B.

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/09/27/political-trackers-24-25-sept-update

Well there were accusations back in 2016 that "Leavers" were a bit stupid which they got very upset about. Fast forward three and a half years and its clear from the amount of people that are supporting Johnson that a lot of them actually were and still are.

Its now clear (many of us knew this already) that Johnson and Cummings are doing their best not to deliver a deal and to cause the most damage possible to the country in order to appease their disaster capitalist backers. What makes those that are singing his praises really stupid is that most of them will be the ones that suffer the most. You really couldnt make it up.

I thought you lot were trying to tell us no one would invest in the UK after Brexit? :D ..........

pelmetman - 2019-09-29 10:20 AM

John52 - 2019-09-29 10:07 AM

... and how can you house the homeless without buying/renting homes for them, increasing housing demand whilst the Government restricts supply, to inflate prices and give even more to their £billionaire tax-avoiding parasite landlords?

You've got one you selfishly leave empty for months on end *-) ..........

At least right wing Tories like me are prepared to let our houses when we don't need them :D ...........

Wouldn't work for me as I'm not away so much and only go away when the unpredictable weather is good.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-09-29 10:26 AM

pelmetman - 2019-09-29 10:15 AM

It's worth repeating :D .........

The pound is still higher than when Labour was last in charge >:-) ...........

Is this some Alice in Wonderland spell where if you repeat something it becomes true?

Meanwhile back in the real world https://www.macrotrends.net/2549/pound-dollar-exchange-rate-historical-chart

Oooh that's pretty........and it matches this one almost perfectly :D .........

https://www.macrotrends.net/2548/euro-dollar-exchange-rate-historical-chart

Makes you wonder who's dragging who's currency down dont it? >:-) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-09-29 10:22 AM

Brian B.

I thought you lot were trying to tell us no one would invest in the UK after Brexit? :D ..........

Eh? WTF are you on about? Do you know what a disaster capitalist is?

John52 - 2019-09-29 10:10 AM

What makes those that are singing his praises really stupid is that most of them will be the ones that suffer the most. You really couldnt make it up.

I was just thinking that reading about Britain's Brexit Capital Stoke on Trent. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-49648109 who have been conned into thinking leaving the EU will benefit them

They are saying "oooh if brexit isnt delivered people will riot and other such nonsense". I would say they should be more worried about how people are going to behave in skint areas like Stoke once they twig that its all been a massive con and they are even worse off than they were before. There are hundreds of towns and cities similar to Stoke that will also go off with a bang once the games up. Wont effect the ziillion pound hedgefunders of course. They dont live there, chances are they will be kicking it in the Caribbean on a big fat yacht entertaining their special Brexiteer poly guests.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-09-29 11:23 AM

Brian B.

Yes ;-) .............It's the latest Fake News by Eeyore and Co to scare us Brexiteers *-) ........

Unfortunately for you Losers the UK is doing spiffingly B-) ........

"Business investment, in volume terms, was estimated to have increased by 0.4% to £46.9 billion between Quarter 4 (Oct to Dec) 2018 and Quarter 1 (Jan to Mar) 2019; this follows four consecutive quarter-on-quarter falls in business investment.

Gross fixed capital formation (GFCF), in volume terms, was estimated to have increased by 1.2% to £86.8 billion between Quarter 4 2018 and Quarter 1 2019."

https://www.ons.gov.uk/economy/grossdomesticproductgdp/bulletins/businessinvestment/januarytomarch2019revisedresults

pelmetman - 2019-09-29 11:49 AM

"Business investment, in volume terms, was estimated to have increased by 0.4% to £46.9 billion between Quarter 4 (Oct to Dec) 2018 and Quarter 1 (Jan to Mar) 2019; this follows four consecutive quarter-on-quarter falls in business investment.

So Business investment kept falling until https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gina_Miller took the Government to Court which, like everything else that might stop Brexit, resulted in a rise in the pound and business investment: :-D

pelmetman - 2019-09-29 11:49 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-09-29 11:23 AM

Brian B.

Yes ;-) .............It's the latest Fake News by Eeyore and Co to scare us Brexiteers *-) ........

Unfortunately for you Losers the UK is doing spiffingly B-) ........

Gross fixed capital formation (GFCF), in volume terms, was estimated to have increased by 1.2% to £86.8 billion between Quarter 4 2018 and Quarter 1 2019."

https://www.ons.gov.uk/economy/grossdomesticproductgdp/bulletins/businessinvestment/januarytomarch2019revisedresults

Sounds sh1t and we havent left yet.

I agree though, some people are investing wisely.

762971555_hedgefundtwatbacker.jpg.b526d73766abad03fb24de92c5689cdb.jpg

908525198_Odiouspigfucker(sorrythatsdavidcameronohwellnevermind)(Small).jpg.e87d4499403916235d436d42fd7425d7.jpg

Archived