Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-10-21 12:06 PM

"I'll lie down in front of the bulldozers at Heathrow"

"I'd rather die in a ditch than ask for a Brexit extension"

"Kippers must be kept in ice pillows"

"I'll increase police as London Mayor"

"Trust me darling, I've had a vasectomy"

Which is your favorite Boris Johnson lie?

You Losers thought making Boris ask for an extension would make the electorate turn against him ;-) .......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49798197

Hows that working out for you? (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2019-10-21 11:45 AM

John52 - 2019-10-21 10:50 AM

pelmetman - 2019-10-21 9:27 AM

Why would anyone squeeze the poor? ..

Good question

Why don't you start by asking the £billionaire Brexit backers domiciled in HM tax havens (like the Daily Mail owner) to avoid tax so the poor have to make up for them?

The poor don't pay income tax ? :-| ........

I know because ;-) ...........

Because I'm too poor to pay income tax :D ...........

I'm talking about the stealth taxes they have slipped in to replace income tax.

With Brexit funding £billionaires domiciled in tax havens they are desperate to evade an EU wide tax treaty, who do you think is paying tax for them *-)

pelmetman - 2019-10-21 12:30 PM

You Losers thought making Boris ask for an extension would make the electorate turn against him ;-) .......

You see what you want to see again.

Where does it say its personal support for BoJo, rather than the remain-including Conservative party *-)

PS: More to the point, where does it contradict the 76 out of 77 polls this year that came out in favour of remain *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-10-21 12:51 PM

Good question

Why don't you start by asking the £billionaire Brexit backers domiciled in HM tax havens (like the Daily Mail owner) to avoid tax so the poor have to make up for them?

With Brexit funding £billionaires domiciled in tax havens they are desperate to evade an EU wide tax treaty, who do you think is paying tax for them *-)

Seeing as YOU keep your dosh abroad ;-) ...........

I'm surprised you have the brass neck to criticize anyone *-) ........

But then again I'm not :-| .........

Hypocrisy has and will always be the bread & butter of the rabid loony left >:-) .........

And he has lost again.

"Scottish judges to continue case into legality of Johnson's letters to Brussels

The Guardian’s Scotland editor, Severin Carrell, is in court in Edinburgh where Lord Carloway has rejected a call by the UK government to halt proceedings because the prime minister has met his legal requirements under the Benn act. (See my earlier post.)

The judge said he would continue with the case until it was clear that Downing Street had complied with the act in full – ie sought and, if it is offered, accepted a Brexit extension from the EU. A date for the next hearing is yet to be fixed."

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-10-21 12:54 PM

Where does it say its personal support for BoJo, rather than the remain-including Conservative party *-)

PS: More to the point, where does it contradict the 76 out of 77 polls this year that came out in favour of remain *-)

I see Boris climbing in the GE Polls and Corbyn plummeting B-) .........

I see the referendum polls exactly where they were in 2016 (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

I see you Losers are screwed >:-) .........

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-10-21 1:12 PM

And he has lost again.

"Scottish judges to continue case into legality of Johnson's letters to Brussels

The Guardian’s Scotland editor, Severin Carrell, is in court in Edinburgh where Lord Carloway has rejected a call by the UK government to halt proceedings because the prime minister has met his legal requirements under the Benn act. (See my earlier post.)

The judge said he would continue with the case until it was clear that Downing Street had complied with the act in full – ie sought and, if it is offered, accepted a Brexit extension from the EU. A date for the next hearing is yet to be fixed."

So it depends on whether the EU offers Parliament the extension it asked for ;-) .........

Which if they do against the expressed wishes of OUR government will mean THEY need us more than WE need them >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-10-21 1:11 PM

Good question

Hypocrisy has and will always be the bread & butter of the rabid loony left >:-) .........

Why are you now trying to change the subject away from Brexit supporting £billionaires not paying tax *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-10-21 2:33 PM

pelmetman - 2019-10-21 1:11 PM

Good question

Why are you now trying to change the subject away from Brexit supporting £billionaires not paying tax *-)

Why are you pretending to be ANY different to them? *-) .........

Hypocrite >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-10-21 1:14 PM

I see Boris climbing in the GE Polls and Corbyn plummeting B-)

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

I see the referendum polls exactly where they were in 2016 (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Except they are not. Remain is ahead.

https://whatukthinks.org/eu/questions/if-a-second-eu-referendum-were-held-today-how-would-you-vote/

Just as it shows more people feel it a bad decision to exit the EU.

https://whatukthinks.org/eu/questions/in-highsight-do-you-think-britain-was-right-or-wrong-to-vote-to-leave-the-eu/

I see you Losers are screwed >:-) .........

Exactly what do think you have "won" and will personally benefit from? Apart from blue passports (which never required leaving the EU for).....what have you "won" that you voted for three years ago?

And he has lost again.

Good to see British justice in practice eh? Exactly what Brexiteers wanted so should be applauding it. ;-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-10-21 4:23 PM

https://whatukthinks.org/eu/questions/if-a-second-eu-referendum-were-held-today-how-would-you-vote/

Just as they were in 2016 >:-) ..........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum

The only difference is ;-) .............

You were further ahead back then (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Your link 49% would back Remain........

My link 52% would back Remain on the 23rd of June 2016! >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-10-21 4:32 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-10-21 4:23 PM

Just as they were in 2016 >:-) ..........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum

The only difference is ;-) .............

You were further ahead back then (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Your link 49% would back Remain........

My link 52% would back Remain on the 23rd of June 2016! >:-)

Poll of polls says Britain is now against leaving EU as MOST WANT TO STAY

Britain has turned against Brexit and would now vote to stay in the European Union, according to the biggest ever poll-of-polls.

The YouGov analysis for the Evening Standard of 300 surveys shows “concrete” evidence that the country shifted against quitting the European bloc in the year after the June 2016 referendum and has steadfastly stuck to this position ever since.

One of the most striking findings is that 204 out of 226 polls since July 2017 have shown Remain ahead, with just seven for Leave, and 15 ties.

So far this year, just one poll in the series has put Leave ahead, compared to 74 for staying in the EU.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-news-latest-britain-against-leaving-eu-as-poll-of-polls-says-most-now-want-to-stay-a4257476.html

PS; try giving the emoticons a rest for a day......your postings are juvenile enough as it is.

Bulletguy - 2019-10-21 4:28 PM

And he has lost again.

Good to see British justice in practice eh? Exactly what Brexiteers wanted so should be applauding it. ;-)

David Pannick QC (who represented Gina Miller) expressed in The Times today that Boris had complied with the Benn Act.

Violet1956 - 2019-10-21 5:36 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-10-21 4:28 PM

And he has lost again.

David Pannick QC (who represented Gina Miller) expressed in The Times today that Boris had complied with the Benn Act.

EU have stated his unsigned letter “doesn’t change anything”. However it was blatantly obvious Johnsons intention was to frustrate legal proceedings, no doubt encouraged by Cummings, His behaviour as PM is utterly shameful.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-brexit-news-latest-delay-letter-request-tusk-eu-a9164636.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1571656875

Oh dear it looks like Doris is emulating May

"There was a revealing moment in the House of Commons a moment ago: Julian Smith, the Northern Ireland Secretary was taking questions that were notionally about the continued absence of devolved government in Northern Ireland, but quickly spread to cover the Brexit deal and its arrangements for avoiding a hard border on the island of Ireland.

One intervention was particularly striking: from John Redwood, the committed ultra-Brexiteer MP, who referred to the discontent about Boris Johnson’s Brexit deal’s provision for the Irish border, and asked Smith why the government didn’t just bring forward the EU-UK free trade agreement, which would fix the problem.

There is just one problem: the final EU-UK trade agreement, however it is negotiated, will not resolve the problem with the Irish border or anything like it. That was the major victory and/or concession Boris Johnson made: the provision to keep Northern Ireland within the regulatory and customs orbit of the EU is forever. It will endure not just in the absence of agreement between the United Kingdom and the European Union, but even following a free trade agreement between the EU and the UK. The prize that Johnson has won in agreeing that is that he can sign a far looser trade agreement with the EU, allowing him to pursue a far more radical and economically disruptive Brexit for England, Scotland and Wales than he would be able to for the whole of the United Kingdom. But the price is that Northern Ireland remains permanently within the EU’s orbit, and if Johnson secures the meaningful divergence he craves for England, Scotland and Wales, the barriers to trade between Northern Ireland and the rest of the United Kingdom will only grow.

Far from fixing the problem, a free trade agreement – at least one that meets Redwood’s desire for meaningful divergence – will exacerbate it.

Smith did as good a job as anyone could have managed at dodging the question by saying that the matter was not for him, but it speaks to a looming problem for the government with its deal. It has been greeted as a triumph by pro-Brexit Conservatives – but so was Theresa May’s December 2017 agreement, which ensured that the European Commission declared “sufficient progress” for the talks to move onto the future relationship part of the Article 50 process. These Conservatives were privately and publicly dismissive of critical articles by some Brexiteers and by articles from policy wonks pointing out the problems with May’s accord – until the end of 2018, when they realised that they in fact agreed with these criticisms.

If Downing Street is lucky, it won’t matter if a similar process takes place with Boris Johnson’s deal, because by October 2020 there will have been an election and the Conservatives will have a large enough majority to ignore the likes of John Redwood. But what if they don’t? What if this Parliament passes the Brexit deal without a murmur? What if the election results in a hung parliament, as some polls suggest it still might? Boris Johnson has already emulated Theresa May in one crucial respect: he achieved a major victory in the EU negotiations by making a pretty big concession and packaging it as victory. If he’s unlucky, he might live to complete the homage"

Stephen Bush in New Statesman

Paul- - 2019-10-21 8:04 PM

As it stands at the moment with our rabble, the EUs lot looks a better proposition to be our leaders, at least they stand together rather than all the back biting and squabbling

The EU honours and respects Parliamentary Sovereignty, where clearly our own Government does not. Johnson is an utter disgrace.

I'm a labour supporter but in there present form I wont vote them again, I've never voted conservative in my life but I'm coming to the conclusion that they have more to offer the northern sector and the UK as a whole than Labour or any other party. :-(

Non of them are up to the standards of the EUs grown ups

Paul- - 2019-10-22 7:19 AM

I'm a labour supporter but in there present form I wont vote them again, I've never voted conservative in my life but I'm coming to the conclusion that they have more to offer the northern sector and the UK as a whole than Labour or any other party. :-(

Non of them are up to the standards of the EUs grown ups

Dunno,I’m beginning to think Putin looks good.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-10-22 12:08 AM

As it stands at the moment with our rabble, the EUs lot looks a better proposition to be our leaders, at least they stand together rather than all the back biting and squabbling

The EU honours and respects Parliamentary Sovereignty, where clearly our own Government does not. Johnson is an utter disgrace.

The EU is meddling in our quisling Parliament *-) ...........

Which will be proven if they side with Parliament AGAINST OUR GOVERNMENT >:-( .........

pelmetman - 2019-10-22 9:19 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-10-22 12:08 AM

The EU is meddling in our quisling Parliament *-) ...........

Which will be proven if they side with Parliament AGAINST OUR GOVERNMENT >:-( .........

Far from "meddling" the EU have respected our sovereignty where Johnson (and your lot) thought he was being clever by sending the request for a delay unsigned, but signing the one against it. You crow about sovereignty and democracy but have shown you respect neither.

pelmetman - 2019-10-08 1:56 PM

Just 23 days to go B-) ..............

Until No Deal >:-) ............

Ha fecking ha.

People going hungry, schools, hospitals and police underfunded, and we've p*ssed away £100 million telling people we're definitely leaving on Halloween.

Paul- - 2019-10-22 7:19 AM

I've never voted conservative in my life but I'm coming to the conclusion that they have more to offer the northern sector and the UK as a whole than Labour or any other party. :-(

It's true that - for a change - a political party SAYS it has great plan for the north - ( where they are looking for votes ).

But should the north believe anything that Johnson says ?

Would you buy a second hand car from Boris Johnson ?

;-)

Archived