Guest pelmetman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-11-17 9:49 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-11-17 7:52 AM

But ... But ... But ... Everyones changed their minds ... Boo-hoo

You think because Boris is ahead in the polls the country still wants Brexit? How odd.

Surely if the country didn't want Brexit ;-) .......

Then Oh No Joe would have at least a 51% lead in the polls???? >:-) ........

P1010899.JPG.078d97df03d291aabef0e8d4070b8eeb.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-11-17 5:50 PM

You think because Boris is ahead in the polls the country still wants Brexit? How odd.

Why do you assume a Tory vote is a vote for BoJo?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-11-17 5:56 PM

Why do you assume a Tory vote is a vote for BoJo?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........

Stop sniffing your own SH*TE What ever your name is *-) ........

Idiot. *-)

Bulletguy - 2019-11-15 2:02 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-11-15 10:44 AM

ASTOUNDING statement from Prof. Philip Davies, a director of the Brunel Centre for Intelligence & Security Studies, James explains we were all concerned enough already (over the non-publication of the ISC report)...Prof. Davies replies, "It's much worse than you think!"

The Brexit cultists eyes and ears are closed and don't want that report released before the GE.

Latest twist is Farage threatening to report Downing street to the police over alleged bribes. I notice the threads Johnson acolyte hasn't posted about that despite it being in his favourite right wing rag.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7684365/Nigel-Farage-vows-Brexit-Party-fight-Labour-marginals.html

Bulletguy - 2019-11-15 2:39 PM

pelmetman - 2019-11-15 2:06 PM

ASTOUNDING statement from Prof. Philip Davies, a director of the Brunel Centre for Intelligence & Security Studies, James explains we were all concerned enough already (over the non-publication of the ISC report)...Prof. Davies replies, "It's much worse than you think!"

The Brexit cultists eyes and ears are closed and don't want that report released before the GE.

Latest twist is Farage threatening to report Downing street to the police over alleged bribes. I notice the threads Johnson acolyte hasn't posted about that despite it being in his favourite right wing rag.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7684365/Nigel-Farage-vows-Brexit-Party-fight-Labour-marginals.html

I see no twists.........Just desperate Lefty T*W*A*T's >:-) .......

So going by their history, whose the most likely to be lying about that then......Farage or Johnson?

Well Pelmet.....decided yet which one is the most likely liar? It's either Johnson, who denies it (naturally), or Farage. So who do you think is the most likely to be lying about the claim?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-11-17 6:41 PM

Idiot. *-)

Yeah Barry (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

The only idiots I see are pretentious Idiots who are seeing their insufferable happy clappy empires dissolving under the tides of reality ;-) ........

P1010899.JPG.092a2260016118d604c84444c3b9da4d.JPG

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-11-17 6:50 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-11-15 2:39 PM

pelmetman - 2019-11-15 2:06 PM

I see no twists.........Just desperate Lefty T*W*A*T's >:-) .......

So going by their history, whose the most likely to be lying about that then......Farage or Johnson?

Well Pelmet.....decided yet which one is the most likely liar? It's either Johnson, who denies it (naturally), or Farage. So who do you think is the most likely to be lying about the claim?

Dontcha think if you are comparing Lies? ;-)........

Then your Sh*t Bag Leader Corbyn should be included? >:-) .......

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6686593/Jeremy-Corbyns-40-years-plots-lies-intimidation-chaos.html

P1010899.JPG.e68bb492c3d02d5304efd3d62a14325a.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-11-17 6:57 PM

Stop trying to wriggle out. Corbyn didn't make the allegation so it's absolutely nothing to do with him. Farage made the allegation and Johnson (naturally) denies it.

So i will ask you again. Going from their past history who do you think the most likely to be lying about it......Johnson, or Farage?

Just the name and the name only please. Which one?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-11-17 7:04 PM

Stop trying to wriggle out. Corbyn didn't make the allegation so it's absolutely nothing to do with him. Farage made the allegation and Johnson (naturally) denies it.

So i will ask you again. Going from their past history who do you think the most likely to be lying about it......Johnson, or Farage?

Its called politics D*ckhed ;-) ........

Where as your scumbag leader is genuine scum >:-( .......

So carry on having your hissy fit Dumb Dumb ;-) .......

Coz I and the majority of us Brits have got your number >:-) .........

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1205617/general-election-latest-news-election-polls-Jeremy-Corbyn-Labour-party-working-class

pelmetman - 2019-11-17 7:10 PM

Strange....i asked you to name Johnson or Farage but i'm still not seeing either named. Proving difficult for you isn't it?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-11-17 7:15 PM

Strange....i asked you to name Johnson or Farage but i'm still not seeing either named. Proving difficult for you isn't it?

HAHAHAHAHAHA...........

Stop knit picking Loser >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-11-17 7:16 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA...........

Stop knit picking Loser >:-)

The LOSER is you......too afraid to name one or the other as you've sucked up to both. COWARD.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-11-17 7:19 PM

pelmetman - 2019-11-17 7:16 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA...........

Stop knit picking Loser >:-)

The LOSER is you......too afraid to name one or the other as you've sucked up to both. COWARD.

:D .........

Ewww so bitter and twisted (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2019-11-17 7:24 PM

Ewww so bitter and twisted (lol) (lol) (lol) .....

Neither on my part.......i'm not sure the same can be said for you though as thats exactly how you've come across due to your sucking up to both Farage and Johnson. It's obvious it proved uncomfortable for you.

Barry logic ... Tories the party promising Brexit are romping away in the polls ... Libs and others promising to dump Brexit are miles off in the polls and Barry says the country doesnt want Brexit ??? ... Cabin fever , hes defo suffering from cabin fever

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-11-17 7:30 PM

Neither on my part.......i'm not sure the same can be said for you though as thats exactly how you've come across due to your sucking up to both Farage and Johnson. It's obvious it proved uncomfortable for you.

Giggle :D ........

Time to wake up Dumb Dumb ;-) .......

I'd vote for Attila the Hun if she got us out off the EU >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman

I'd vote for Attila the Hun if she got us out off the EU >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-11-17 7:33 PM

I'd vote for Attila the Hun if she got us out off the EU >:-) .......

Both your "chums" promised that.....one said he'd "die in a ditch" but didn't and the other did a complete U turn after previously denouncing Johnsons deal as a bad deal then withdrawing all candidates he'd previously threatened to stand in the GE.

Of course you will vote for anyone who lies to you. Not that long back you were saying Johnson looked like "someone who'd sell his granny if there was a buyer".......now you're fawning over him.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-11-17 7:48 PM

Both your "chums" promised that.....one said he'd "die in a ditch" but didn't and the other did a complete U turn after previously denouncing Johnsons deal as a bad deal then withdrawing all candidates he'd previously threatened to stand in the GE.

Of course you will vote for anyone who lies to you. Not that long back you were saying Johnson looked like "someone who'd sell his granny if there was a buyer".......now you're fawning over him.

You really dont get it do you Dumb Dumb? (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

You LOSERS can carry on deluding yourself that I didn't know what I was voting for ;-) .......

Frankly I don't give a sh*t >:-) ........

According to my Mystic Gut the majority of the UK thinks like me :D ........

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10362591/boris-johnson-election-lead-jeremy-corbyn-immigration/

pelmetman - 2019-11-17 7:54 PM

You LOSERS can carry on deluding yourself that I didn't know what I was voting for ;-) .......

1) Yes i do......you're dumb.

2) Tell us exactly which Brexit model you voted for then as you're so sure of yourself.

3) Yet you fear a peoples vote on what we now know and fear your silly Brexit being taken away from you.

4) The idiots have been culled after seeing the damage already done....acolytes like you are in a minority now. The only thing which will wake you up is severe draconian punitive taxation to force the acolytes to pay for the damage. An allowance of £5 a week and years of queuing at food banks for baked beans should sort your mind out.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-11-17 8:14 PM

pelmetman - 2019-11-17 7:54 PM

1) Yes i do......you're dumb.

2) Tell us exactly which Brexit model you voted for then as you're so sure of yourself.

3) Yet you fear a peoples vote on what we now know and fear your silly Brexit being taken away from you.

4) The idiots have been culled after seeing the damage already done....acolytes like you are in a minority now. The only thing which will wake you up is severe draconian punitive taxation to force the acolytes to pay for the damage. An allowance of £5 a week and years of queuing at food banks for baked beans should sort your mind out.

(lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Ewww the Loser bitches are getting more bitter by the day :D ........

Just 26 days til the LOSERS Bittermas >:-) .........

Birdbrain - 2019-11-17 7:32 PM

Barry logic ... Tories the party promising Brexit are romping away in the polls ... Libs and others promising to dump Brexit are miles off in the polls and Barry says the country doesnt want Brexit ??? ... Cabin fever , hes defo suffering from cabin fever

Remain vote is more split. If the Tories and BP get over 50% then you might have a point but even then the only pure Brexit Party is The Brexit Party. Mays deal isn't Brexit according to many Brexiteers.

The only way to tell if the country still wants Brexit is a referendum

Barryd999 - 2019-11-17 9:51 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-11-17 7:32 PM

Remain vote is more split. If the Tories and BP get over 50% then you might have a point but even then the only pure Brexit Party is The Brexit Party. Mays deal isn't Brexit according to many Brexiteers.

The only way to tell if the country still wants Brexit is a referendum

We did

Archived