Boris! Boris! Boris!...........

Guest pelmetman

Birdbrain - 2019-11-18 6:12 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-11-17 9:51 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-11-17 7:32 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-11-17 9:49 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-11-17 7:52 AM

But ... But ... But ... Everyones changed their minds ... Boo-hoo

You think because Boris is ahead in the polls the country still wants Brexit? How odd.

Barry logic ... Tories the party promising Brexit are romping away in the polls ... Libs and others promising to dump Brexit are miles off in the polls and Barry says the country doesnt want Brexit ??? ... Cabin fever , hes defo suffering from cabin fever

Remain vote is more split. If the Tories and BP get over 50% then you might have a point but even then the only pure Brexit Party is The Brexit Party. Mays deal isn't Brexit according to many Brexiteers.

The only way to tell if the country still wants Brexit is a referendum

We did

.. and the Brexit side broke the spending rules (and made things up just like you) which they got out of by saying it wasn't a binding vote - you can't have it both ways.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2019-11-18 8:48 AM

So just how did Lebedev make me vote for Brexit? >:-) ..........

So you see nothing wrong in a British Foreign Sec flying to Italy without his security detail and meeting ex-kGB agent two days after NATO summit to discuss Russia sanctions?

For the record there is no such a thing as an “ex” Russian intelligence agent.

pelmetman - 2019-11-18 9:03 AM

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/11/16/political-trackers-14-15-nov-update

Boris is no longer just climbing ;-) .........

He's soaring up the polls B-) .........

Keep up the whinging and whining Losers its obviously doing wonders for Boris (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Yesterday i asked which Brexit model you voted for (there are around five) as you're so sure of yourself but as usual you ducked answering the question. Truth is you don't know do you?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-11-18 10:50 AM

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/11/16/political-trackers-14-15-nov-update

Keep up the whinging and whining Losers its obviously doing wonders for Boris (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Yesterday i asked which Brexit model you voted for (there are around five) as you're so sure of yourself but as usual you ducked answering the question. Truth is you don't know do you?

Any will do ;-) .........

So long as we leave the EU and p*ss off you Losers :D ........

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-11-18 9:55 AM

So you see nothing wrong in a British Foreign Sec flying to Italy without his security detail and meeting ex-kGB agent two days after NATO summit to discuss Russia sanctions?

So how did Lebedev make me vote for Brexit? >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-11-18 11:11 AM

Ah yes of course, silly me, it's all about your "win" isn't it......so apart from blue passports (which we never needed to leave EU for), exactly what have you "won"? What are the benefits to you personally?

pelmetman - 2019-11-18 11:12 AM

So how did Lebedev make me vote for Brexit? >:-) ........

Which post did Pat say that? :-S

pelmetman - 2019-11-18 11:12 AM

So how did Lebedev make me vote for Brexit? >:-) .........

I ask you to comment on the appropriateness of Doris meeting with a KGB agent without his security detail, I didn't ask you what impact that meeting might have on you voting for Brexit.

So do you think Doris should have had the meeting?

Bulletguy - 2019-11-18 11:27 AM

Ah yes of course, silly me, it's all about your "win" isn't it......so apart from blue passports (which we never needed to leave EU for), exactly what have you "won"? What are the benefits to you personally?

No point in trying to ask for any reasonable answer to that question. All that matters to Dave is that some day, just one day in the future he can burst onto the forum and start a thread called "HA HA LOSERS" or similar if Johnson manages to get his crappy deal over the line.

I think we should make a pact that if that does happen we all agree to meet down the pub or summat and just get p*ssed and turn off our phones and laptops. (lol)

Barryd999 - 2019-11-18 12:08 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-11-18 11:27 AM

No point in trying to ask for any reasonable answer to that question. All that matters to Dave is that some day, just one day in the future he can burst onto the forum and start a thread called "HA HA LOSERS" or similar if Johnson manages to get his crappy deal over the line.

Like many Brexiteers he hasn't a clue what he voted for at all summed up by a comment in one of his previous posts, "i don't give a sh*t" and believes "the majority of UK" think like him. *-)

Johnson parrots Cummings silly soundbites of "get Brexit done" and thinks that solves everything. *-)

As I questioned elsewhere but you've refused to answer:

You do realise that the Tory increase is only down to the Brexit party voters switching allegiance as they cant vote BP in the Tory wards that they have stood down in?

As these were already safe Tory seats it ain't going to change the number of Tory MP's elected.

PS Tories, even with the extra Brexit Company voters they have reduced their lead from 17% when the election was called to 13% according to your link. Even the Torygraph is twitchy

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/0/election-general-polls-2019-uk/

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-11-19 10:58 AM

As I questioned elsewhere but you've refused to answer:

You do realise that the Tory increase is only down to the Brexit party voters switching allegiance as they cant vote BP in the Tory wards that they have stood down in?

As these were already safe Tory seats it ain't going to change the number of Tory MP's elected.

PS Tories, even with the extra Brexit Company voters they have reduced their lead from 17% when the election was called to 13% according to your link. Even the Torygraph is twitchy

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/0/election-general-polls-2019-uk/

You are aware that we have a first past the post system? ;-) .........

https://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/homepage.html

:D .........

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-11-21 8:24 AM

So between you two most recent polls you've linked to, the Tories have lost 2% of their vote. This bodes well.

Nope ;-) .......

It shows that the majority of polling companies are showing a steady increase in the Tory vote B-) ........

Archived