Barryd999 - 2019-05-22 8:37 AM

pelmetman - 2019-05-22 7:38 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-05-21 5:41 PM

pelmetman - 2019-05-21 3:50 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-05-21 3:24 PM

pelmetman - 2019-05-21 2:58 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-05-21 12:20 PM

pelmetman - 2019-05-21 9:30 AM

Looks like you need to read the wiki link ;-)

No i don't as anyone can edit into Wiki whatever they like in seconds....fact, fiction or conjecture. I sourced you a Torygraph link for some right wing bias to keep you happy.

BTW has Banks been charged yet?..........coz they seem to be taking an awfully long time finding any actual dirt :-| ........

Ever likely it's taking so long when May blocked initial investigation attempts three years ago, reasons for which she refuses to answer. Add to that his intricate and complex web of offshore accounting and dodgy dealing. it's not a matter of simply pulling his Co-Op bank account records as a fraud team would do with someone making a false insurance claim for a £200 quid phone. People like Banks don't have those sort of bank accounts.

The NCA need to follow the money and that's where they will find their answers. Just follow the money. FBI director Mark Felt was right about that forty two years ago. It took two young investigative journalists just over two years but he was 100% right.

But that's all part of the Remoaner establishments dirty tricks "Project Smear" repertoire isn't it? *-)

That's funny coming from someone like you who spends his time on this forum smearing anyone and anything 'politically left'....but then throws his dummy out the pram and wails when he reads anything the other way round. (lol)

Paybacks a bitch :D .........as you'll find out on Thursday ;-) ..........

No doubt you've all rehearsed your excuses (lol) ........

"It's not as bad as the poll's predicted"

"There were too many Remain parties to chose from"

"They didn't get 52% of the vote"

"It wasn't really a proxy referendum (Unless Remoaners win of course *-) )"

"We actually won by coming second"

(lol) (lol) (lol) ............

Well if pro Brexit parties do not get over 50% of the vote then what do you think that tells us then?

It tells us we out number Remoaners and Lemmings :D ..........and Lemmings don't count ;-) ........

Coz they frankly have the same thought process as a amoeba *-) ........

How do you figure that out? If Pro Brexit parties get say 45% of the votes your saying that outnumbers those voting for pro EU parties. Brexiteer logic I guess is alive and well. *-)

The lemmings are irrelevant because no one knows whether they're Remoaners or Brexiteers ;-) ........

They prolly don't even know themselves :D ........

Lets face it if you lack the imagination to see that the EU elections is really a proxy referendum then perhaps you shouldn't be put in charge of a "X" 8-) ...........

Who are the Lemmings? I read something the other day that said most people who vote Tory in this election are remainers! The Brexit party has declared Labour as a remain party and pretty much anyone who votes for them are going to be remainers now so by my reckoning for your win. BP and UKIP need to get over 50%. Ill discount the Tory votes as being remain if you like if we count Labour as being remain.

See my point from earlier though, not as straight forward as you think is it?

your only way of having a referendum is to actually have a proper referendum. At best the results will give us an indication that the country is still divided if the current polls are anywhere near accurate.

It IS perfectly straight forward *-) ........

If you are a Remoaner then you vote for Vince the Mince........If you are a Brexiteer then you vote for The Brexit Party ;-) .......

All you are doing is making excuses for being D*cked again :D ........

After all IF as you have been spouting on about for months "that folk have changed their minds" you Remoaners will win wont you? >:-) ...........

Why would the UK majority want to populate the EU parliament with anti EU MEP's if we've changed our minds? 8-) .........

So you see Barry your flimflam doesn't add up.......back to the Diane Abbotcus methinks (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Are you really that stupid? So by your way of thinking every remainer will be voting for Libdem. *-)

85% of labour members are now remainers and despite me personally thinking remainers should not back Labour a hell of a lot still are.

Anyway lets take Labour and the Tories out of it for now. When you tot it up without their votes in the polls it shows remain just ahead but as I said it just shows division and no real victor or any real way of knowing whether Tory or Labour voters are pro Brexit or remain (Labour is a party of remain though apparently according to your lot ).

You can try and spin it anyway you want but unless the polls are dramatically wrong (either way) it will prove nothing.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/20/pro-anti-brexit-parties-neck-and-neck-eu-election-poll

1121806381_brexitpoll.jpg.d0d0b1f8868668e604aec36ff8feefee.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-22 9:33 AM

pelmetman - 2019-05-22 9:00 AM

No i don't as anyone can edit into Wiki whatever they like in seconds....fact, fiction or conjecture. I sourced you a Torygraph link for some right wing bias to keep you happy.

BTW has Banks been charged yet?..........coz they seem to be taking an awfully long time finding any actual dirt :-| ........

Ever likely it's taking so long when May blocked initial investigation attempts three years ago, reasons for which she refuses to answer. Add to that his intricate and complex web of offshore accounting and dodgy dealing. it's not a matter of simply pulling his Co-Op bank account records as a fraud team would do with someone making a false insurance claim for a £200 quid phone. People like Banks don't have those sort of bank accounts.

The NCA need to follow the money and that's where they will find their answers. Just follow the money. FBI director Mark Felt was right about that forty two years ago. It took two young investigative journalists just over two years but he was 100% right.

But that's all part of the Remoaner establishments dirty tricks "Project Smear" repertoire isn't it? *-)

That's funny coming from someone like you who spends his time on this forum smearing anyone and anything 'politically left'....but then throws his dummy out the pram and wails when he reads anything the other way round. (lol)

Well if pro Brexit parties do not get over 50% of the vote then what do you think that tells us then?

It tells us we out number Remoaners and Lemmings :D ..........and Lemmings don't count ;-) ........

How do you figure that out? If Pro Brexit parties get say 45% of the votes your saying that outnumbers those voting for pro EU parties. Brexiteer logic I guess is alive and well. *-)

The lemmings are irrelevant because no one knows whether they're Remoaners or Brexiteers ;-) ........

Lets face it if you lack the imagination to see that the EU elections is really a proxy referendum then perhaps you shouldn't be put in charge of a "X" 8-) ...........

Who are the Lemmings? I read something the other day that said most people who vote Tory in this election are remainers! The Brexit party has declared Labour as a remain party and pretty much anyone who votes for them are going to be remainers now so by my reckoning for your win. BP and UKIP need to get over 50%. Ill discount the Tory votes as being remain if you like if we count Labour as being remain.

your only way of having a referendum is to actually have a proper referendum. At best the results will give us an indication that the country is still divided if the current polls are anywhere near accurate.

If you are a Remoaner then you vote for Vince the Mince........If you are a Brexiteer then you vote for The Brexit Party ;-) .......

After all IF as you have been spouting on about for months "that folk have changed their minds" you Remoaners will win wont you? >:-) ...........

Why would the UK majority want to populate the EU parliament with anti EU MEP's if we've changed our minds? 8-) .........

So you see Barry your flimflam doesn't add up.......back to the Diane Abbotcus methinks (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Are you really that stupid? So by your way of thinking every remainer will be voting for Libdem. *-)

85% of labour members are now remainers and despite me personally thinking remainers should not back Labour a hell of a lot still are.

Anyway lets take Labour and the Tories out of it for now. When you tot it up without their votes in the polls it shows remain just ahead but as I said it just shows division and no real victor or any real way of knowing whether Tory or Labour voters are pro Brexit or remain (Labour is a party of remain though apparently according to your lot ).

You can try and spin it anyway you want but unless the polls are dramatically wrong (either way) it will prove nothing.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/20/pro-anti-brexit-parties-neck-and-neck-eu-election-poll

Yes every Lib Dem voter will be a Remoaner *-) ...........The Brexit voters have left, ask Mr Davey if you don't believe me :D .......

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-7021615/ANDREW-PIERCE-Red-faces-Lib-Dems-constituency-chairman-defects-Brexit-Party.html

I guess we'll find out tomorrow how accurate the Guardian poll is wont we? ;-) .........

Guest pelmetman

Members are not the same as voters ;-) ........

Just sayin ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-05-22 7:58 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-05-21 5:57 PM

pelmetman - 2019-05-21 4:23 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-05-21 4:12 PM

I've still not seen a copy of your Brexit Party manifesto. Any chance you could link as i'd love to read it? With all this hot air you're blowing around lately it must be very detailed and comprehensive.

What do we need a manifesto for the EU elections for? :-S ...........

We voted to leave >:-) ..........

I'd expect better than that for £25 quid where you aren't even entitled to be a member. Do you set foot on a ship with no life rafts, no lifebelts and not the faintest clue to where it's going? As Brian has explained to you many times before, saying "we want to leave" isn't enough. Where's your strategy, plan, destination, motives and views?

Maybe you'd best ask The Movement if they know.

The "Plan" is to save millions every week ;-) .......

Your lunacy has already cost the country a staggering £40 billion a year since 2016.....making the weekly cost more than double the £350m the Leave campaign claimed could be saved on EU membership fees and instead spent on the NHS.

That's billions of debt rising daily so your "plan" is more akin to attempting to put a fire out by throwing petrol on it. *-)

The "Destination" is FREEDOM B-) .......

Oh brother. *-)

You voted to end freedom of movement people had enjoyed for years but now find themselves faced with backward draconian restrictions on travel between European countries, so how is that "freedom"?

The "Motive" was just to take back control......but now it includes annoying the hell out of you anti democratic Remoaners >:-) .........

"Control" of what exactly? Borders? Bruegels report on the Brexit white paper clearly showed successive UK governments including your precious Tories ignored EU rulings and was a UK decision not to control immigration as it suited us. Whilst Brexiteers hounded out valued EU workers, you've simply exchanged them for a rise in non-EU immigration over which the EU has no jurisdiction at all.

However i note your opening line is written in the past tense so obviously you've now realised what a joke your "taking back control" really was and just another silly Brexit soundbite. (lol)

Fast Pat - 2019-05-22 2:38 PM

Another gem from the horses mouth (arse?) in 2016

If we vote to Remain on June 23rd it is the end of the steel industry in this country. Simple as that. We must Leave EU.

He just can't stop putting his foot in it all the time. *-)

This was a very appropriate choice of username which posted up some brilliant tweets and posters during Farages failed march. (lol)(lol)

pelmetman - 2019-05-22 12:54 PM

Yes every Lib Dem voter will be a Remoaner *-) ...........The Brexit voters have left, ask Mr Davey if you don't believe me :D .......

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-7021615/ANDREW-PIERCE-Red-faces-Lib-Dems-constituency-chairman-defects-Brexit-Party.html

I guess we'll find out tomorrow how accurate the Guardian poll is wont we? ;-) .........

That is not what I said though is it as you know full well? (actually you probably dont). *-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-22 4:43 PM

That is not what I said though is it as you know full well? (actually you probably dont). *-)

It's only you that doesn't think the EU Election is a proxy referendum Barry ;-) .........

Unless you win of course....... then you'll soon change your hypocritical Remoaner mind *-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-05-23 8:25 AM

It's only you that doesn't think the EU Election is a proxy referendum Barry ;-) .........

Unless you win of course....... then you'll soon change your hypocritical Remoaner mind *-) ........

Nope it isnt and no I wont. As I said it will likely prove nothing, impossible to work out. Its a bit sad that you have spent three years sh1tting yourselves about a second referendum yet are positively looking forward to what you have labelled a Proxy referendum when you can fudge the figures to make it look like a victory for Brexiteers. Bit desperate. :-(

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-23 9:25 AM

Nope it isnt and no I wont. As I said it will likely prove nothing, impossible to work out. Its a bit sad that you have spent three years sh1tting yourselves about a second referendum yet are positively looking forward to what you have labelled a Proxy referendum when you can fudge the figures to make it look like a victory for Brexiteers. Bit desperate. :-(

Fart pants thinks it is ;-) ............Along with everyone else who has a grip on reality :D .........

Looks to me that it's you Remoaners who are more than a bit desperate (lol) .........

But to cheer you up I'll let you into a secret.......our postal vote didn't turn up in time :'( ........

So whatever the final scores on the doors are.......that's a +2 from Me & Er for St Nigel :-> ........

pelmetman - 2019-05-23 10:22 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-05-23 9:25 AM

Fart pants thinks it is ;-) ............Along with everyone else who has a grip on reality :D .........

Looks to me that it's you Remoaners who are more than a bit desperate (lol) .........

But to cheer you up I'll let you into a secret.......our postal vote didn't turn up in time :'( ........

So whatever the final scores on the doors are.......that's a +2 from Me & Er for St Nigel :-> ........

Well I look forward to laughing at your attempts along with the press at spinning the results as some kind of referendum victory. No doubt the Brexpress will come out with something saying 99% of the UK now support a No deal Brexit. Trouble is as stupid as a lot of people are our politicians amazingly are not all thick as mince and unless there is a real true decisive outcome for one side or the other it will just be back to the same dilemma and will make little difference to the outcome of Brexit.

Yes it is worrying that many ex pats did not get their voting forms in time as without doubt apart from on the Cost del Egg and chips pretty much most of them will be remainers.

Lame excuse. In other words you couldn't be bothered to apply.

Barryd999 - 2019-05-23 11:56 AM

Yes it is worrying that many ex pats did not get their voting forms in time as without doubt apart from on the Cost del Egg and chips pretty much most of them will be remainers.

Except Benidorm Barry and Diane who took time out from their villa to fly into UK to support ending freedom of movement. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-23 2:32 PM

Except Benidorm Barry and Diane who took time out from their villa to fly into UK to support ending freedom of movement. *-)

Well done Barry & Diane.........Nice to see other expats that are not selfish B-) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-05-24 7:58 AM

Well done Barry & Diane.........Nice to see other expats that are not selfish B-) ...........

I can't think of a more selfish attitude than theirs and the follow up tweets made that very clear. Even postings on Spanish expat forums from British immigrants living in Spain were full of contempt and derision. Rightly so too.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-24 1:27 PM

I can't think of a more selfish attitude than theirs and the follow up tweets made that very clear. Even postings on Spanish expat forums from British immigrants living in Spain were full of contempt and derision. Rightly so too.

So voting to look after yourself in a foreign country and allowing your home country to become a vassal state run by the EU is not selfish????? 8-) ........

You really are a dyed in the wool Communist Bullet *-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-05-24 2:15 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-05-24 1:27 PM

So voting to look after yourself in a foreign country and allowing your home country to become a vassal state run by the EU is not selfish????? 8-) ........

You really are a dyed in the wool Communist Bullet *-) .........

Now you really have lost the plot! Are you being serious?? How is voting to end freedom of movement in a country you don't reside in, "looking after yourself"? :-S

As one poster succinctly observed....Darwin award candidates.

Archived