First impressions of the EU gravy train............

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-03 9:48 PM

pelmetman - 2019-07-03 8:53 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-07-03 8:42 PM

So now you believe if UK leaves the EU.....those 400,000 "bottom feeders" (they're civil servants btw) employed by UK in UK for UK, will see job cuts? Where have you drawn that conclusion from when they are nothing to do with EU? You're being somewhat evasive with your obfuscation.

.......and you're talking out of your bottom feeder ar*e as per usual *-) ...........

BTW .....How many years did you spend as a "Victim?" ;-) ........

Ooop's I mean't to say employed by the taxpayer :D ........

Your not very grateful are you? :-| .........

Just sayin >:-) ........

You're still being evasive prattling away with your usual tweet like silliness to avoid giving a logical answer.

You stated earlier; "So it's time to get out before we end up financing 400,000 EU bottom feeders."

I've repeatedly asked you to clarify precisely how you have drawn the conclusion that 400,000 has anything to do with the EU when they are employed here in UK for UK...not EU.....but you're persistently avoiding answering that very simple question. So i'd like a sensible answer to that question first please.

Secondly, if UK leaves EU, what makes you believe UK will no longer need to "finance 400,000 EU 'bottom feeders' " bearing in mind they are not as you imply, in the employ of EU.....but UK.

So i'd also appreciate a sensible answer to that question also please.

"Before"

Meaning of before in English

preposition, adverb, conjunction UK ? /b?'f??r/ US ? /b?'f??r/

?

A1 at or during a time earlier than (the thing mentioned):

You should always wash your hands before meals.

Before leaving he said goodbye to each of them.

She's always up before dawn.

Before he could reach the door, she quickly closed it.

Before we make a decision, does anyone want to say anything else?

She had to give the doorman a tip before he would help her with her suitcases (= he would not do it until she had given him a tip).

?

B1 until (the event mentioned):

It was an hour before the police arrived.

?

A2 in the past:

He said he had never seen her before.

****I feel as though I've been here before.*****

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/before

Don't I just *-) ........

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2019-07-03 9:56 PM

So now you believe if UK leaves the EU.....those 400,000 "bottom feeders" (they're civil servants btw) employed by UK in UK for UK, will see job cuts? Where have you drawn that conclusion from when they are nothing to do with EU? You're being somewhat evasive with your obfuscation.

.......and you're talking out of your bottom feeder ar*e as per usual *-) ...........

You're still being evasive prattling away with your usual tweet like silliness to avoid giving a logical answer.

You stated earlier; "So it's time to get out before we end up financing 400,000 EU bottom feeders."

I've repeatedly asked you to clarify precisely how you have drawn the conclusion that 400,000 has anything to do with the EU when they are employed here in UK for UK...not EU.....but you're persistently avoiding answering that very simple question. So i'd like a sensible answer to that question first please.

Secondly, if UK leaves EU, what makes you believe UK will no longer need to "finance 400,000 EU 'bottom feeders' " bearing in mind they are not as you imply, in the employ of EU.....but UK.

"Before"

Meaning of

Quit waffling garbage and pulling the shutters down with desperate obfuscation. I asked, very politely, for sensible answers to those two points i raised.

Now......have another attempt please instead of persistently evading.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-03 10:32 PM

"Before"

Meaning of

Quit waffling garbage and pulling the shutters down with desperate obfuscation. I asked, very politely, for sensible answers to those two points i raised.

No point in spending more time on one of the thick 18% ;-) ..........

Brian Kirby - 2019-07-03 1:20 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-06-30 2:49 PM

pelmetman - 2019-06-30 1:23 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-06-30 12:38 PM

pelmetman - 2019-06-28 6:04 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-06-28 5:56 PM

pelmetman - 2019-06-25 9:49 PM...…………….I didn't get to elect any of the Commissioners/Minsters.......Nor can I sack them as I can with my ELECTED MP Minister or MEP at the next election ;-) ..........

Are you now claiming that Commissioners are Ministers, or what? Do you know how Commissioners come to hold their posts? Do tell.

Actually they're much worse :-| ........

They're accountable to no one accept those who curry their favour in the European Parliament *-) ........

Cant say I'd describe a a daisy chain of bum licker's very democratic ? :-| .........

That's your opinion. The question was "do you know how they are appointed? So, do you?

Yes......Julian King was appointed by Cameron who wanted him to have the environment brief ;-) ........

Instead Junker made him milk monitor (lol) .........

https://www.politico.eu/article/julian-king-brexit-eu-commissioner-uk-terrorism/

It's pretty obvious our dear EU neighbours have little love for us Brits........best we get out of their club ASAP methinks >:-) ...........

That's not correct. King was nominated by Cameron as all Commisoners for each country are and the EU then select.

New legislation proposed by the Commission still has to be agreed by the member states and passed by the European Parliament, which is directly elected by EU voters. So it's misleading to say unelected bureaucrats make decisions in the EU. The 28 European commissioners are meant to carry out their responsibilities independently of their national governments. In that sense, they are similar to British civil servants - politically impartial and independent of the government.

The statement of unelected bureaucrats making decisions in the EU is therefore somewhat misleading.

And here is another little nugget of info you should bear in mind;

As an institution, the European Commission relies on the work of about 33,000 officials, staff, and special advisers. The UK, by contrast, has more than 400,000 civil servants, according to 2015 figures from the Office for National Statistics.

Quite! Myth versus fact, eh? Who to believe? Now let me see.........….tough innit? :-D

First time I've ever heard of the commissions DIRECTIVES being described as new legislation. They are actually handed down to the EU parliament and then required to be action ed within 2 years. :D

pelmetman - 2019-07-04 8:53 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-07-03 10:32 PM

"Before"

Meaning of

No point in spending more time on one of the thick 18% ;-) ..........

Simple fact is you don't want to acknowledge what you'd initially believed was all the doing of the "nasty EU", turned out to be UK's inability to implement for reasons stated in the HOL report. You've ducked, dived and done everything you possibly could to avoid facing up to that awkward fact so resorted to inane nonsensical 'tweet' responses and obfuscation as you always do.

Guest pelmetman

So yet again we have a perfect example of how undemocratic the EU is *-) ...........

Merkel & Macron do a backroom deal to put a German in charge of the Fourth Reich :-| .......

But hey!...... the "Elected" EU parliament will get the opportunity to use their rubber stamp again >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-07-05 8:47 AM

So yet again we have a perfect example of how undemocratic the EU is *-) ...........

Merkel & Macron do a backroom deal to put a German in charge of the Fourth Reich :-| .......

But hey!...... the "Elected" EU parliament will get the opportunity to use their rubber stamp again >:-) .......

No more undemocratic as our own HOL.....and there's 800 of them which you never complain about. Can't think why.

However on this particular matter not only has the EP condemned it, but spoken out on it.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/european-commission-president-ursula-von-der-leyen-juncker-eu-parliament-a8987841.html

And it will please you more that only one third of German citizens believe Ursula von der Leyen would make a good Commission president. She's a politician in the right wing CDU party but i expect you'd have preferred the installment of an unelected jackbooted AfD politician.

https://www.politico.eu/article/most-germans-skeptical-of-ursula-von-der-leyen-poll/

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-05 4:32 PM

But hey!...... the "Elected" EU parliament will get the opportunity to use their rubber stamp again >:-) .......

No more undemocratic as our own HOL.....and there's 800 of them which you never complain about. Can't think why.

However on this particular matter not only has the EP condemned it, but spoken out on it.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/european-commission-president-ursula-von-der-leyen-juncker-eu-parliament-a8987841.html

And it will please you more that only one third of German citizens believe Ursula von der Leyen would make a good Commission president. She's a politician in the right wing CDU party but i expect you'd have preferred the installment of an unelected jackbooted AfD politician.

https://www.politico.eu/article/most-germans-skeptical-of-ursula-von-der-leyen-poll/

Is the HOL choosing our next Prime Minister?..........Nope *-) .........

He's being chosen democratically by "US" Tory members B-) ..........

You'll also get a opportunity to have your say when Boris calls an election, so that we can evict those MP's who LIED to get elected >:-) ..............

Seems to me our system is proving to be a damn site more democratic than the EU's ;-) ........

Which is prolly why you LOSERS don't like it (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-07-05 6:42 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-07-05 4:32 PM

Is the HOL choosing our next Prime Minister?..........Nope *-) .........

Neither is the EP.

He's being chosen democratically by "US" Tory members B-) ..........

Just 0.25% of the electorate so not very democratic.

You'll also get a opportunity to have your say when Boris calls an election, so that we can evict those MP's who LIED to get elected >:-) ..............

That's Boris gone then before he's even got the job! (lol)

Seems to me our system is proving to be a damn site more democratic than the EU's ;-) ........

Which is prolly why you LOSERS don't like it (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

You'll be crying and moaning when you see what seats you end up with for your Brexit Party loons. In fact i heard they've had a stool brought in. A cage would be more suitable. (lol)

No comment on those links i posted. Not surprised....it throws your narrative out of kilter. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-05 6:57 PM

He cant call an election until he's got the job ;-) ..........Do try and keep up :D ........

No better time for it with Corbyn's Cretins on 18% >:-) ............

pelmetman - 2019-07-05 7:01 PM

He cant call an election until he's got the job ;-) ..........Do try and keep up :D ........

No sh1t Sherlock? (lol)(lol)

My reference was to what i'd highlighted the irony of which was lost on you. Do try and keep up. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-05 8:38 PM

My reference was to what i'd highlighted the irony of which was lost on you. Do try and keep up. *-)

I don't need to keep up ;-) ........It looks like we're well in front of you LOSERS :D ..........

pelmetman - 2019-07-06 7:27 AM

I don't need to keep up ;-) ........It looks like we're well in front of you LOSERS :D ..........

I'll make it simple for you to follow.

You said, "we can evict those MP's who LIED".......hence the reason i said "thats Boris gone before he's even got the job". In case you hadn't noticed Johnson is a notorious habitual liar and even fellow Tory MP's have confirmed that much. Even his boss doesn't trust him and told MI5 to keep state secrets from him because of his big gob.

She was right to just as Alan Duncan MP referenced when Johnson was FS, his French counterpart shared sensitive state intel with him over Libyan government......only for the blonde buffoon to blurt it out in public days later. *-)

You see it's not "a race" or game of soccer as you keep thinking it is.....it's more about choosing wisely......and you are making some extremely foolish choices. I don't think you'll ever get the hang of it.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-06 10:54 AM

pelmetman - 2019-07-06 7:27 AM

I'll make it simple for you to follow.

You said, "we can evict those MP's who LIED".......hence the reason i said "thats Boris gone before he's even got the job". In case you hadn't noticed Johnson is a notorious habitual liar and even fellow Tory MP's have confirmed that much. Even his boss doesn't trust him and told MI5 to keep state secrets from him because of his big gob.

She was right to just as Alan Duncan MP referenced when Johnson was FS, his French counterpart shared sensitive state intel with him over Libyan government......only for the blonde buffoon to blurt it out in public days later. *-)

You see it's not "a race" or game of soccer as you keep thinking it is.....it's more about choosing wisely......and you are making some extremely foolish choices. I don't think you'll ever get the hang of it.

Boris is a habitual winner and a Brexiteer ;-) ........

Which is why you folk who support Corbyn have proved you have got the hang of LOSING (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

I do hope you don't change your leader before the next GE :D ......

Just Hopin :-> ......

Archived