Drastic fall in Police

Bulletguy

John52 - 2019-06-17 11:10 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-06-17 5:14 PM

John52 - 2019-06-17 4:03 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-06-17 3:13 PM

The Government doesnt force anyone to go to criminal gangs princess , thats a choice thing made buy those who want to buy illegal drugs isnt it ??? ...

If they want cannabis who else can they choose to buy it from *-)

But its illegal princess ... Its like asking where would you buy a stolen telly from ... The thing your conveniently ignoring is by choice they are breaking the law ... By choice dont break the law set by all Governments and the criminal gangs go bye bye ... Really is quite simple to get even for you

Whats even simpler and more obvious is that soft drugs, like prostitution, doesn't stop when you make it illegal.

It just makes opportunities for criminal gangs instead of legitamate tax-paying honest businesses we can control.

But you can control prostitution and soft drugs ... Simply dont break the law buying either and it stops instantly ... I dont know how much more simpler to put it , maybe in capital letters or sumat ... Read it slower maybe

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-06-17 9:02 AM

I am not anti Royalist -

8-) ..................... (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Yeah and Corbyn's not a communist (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-06-18 6:31 AM

John52 - 2019-06-17 11:10 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-06-17 5:14 PM

John52 - 2019-06-17 4:03 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-06-17 3:13 PM

The Government doesnt force anyone to go to criminal gangs princess , thats a choice thing made buy those who want to buy illegal drugs isnt it ??? ...

If they want cannabis who else can they choose to buy it from *-)

But its illegal princess ... Its like asking where would you buy a stolen telly from ... The thing your conveniently ignoring is by choice they are breaking the law ... By choice dont break the law set by all Governments and the criminal gangs go bye bye ... Really is quite simple to get even for you

Whats even simpler and more obvious is that soft drugs, like prostitution, doesn't stop when you make it illegal.

It just makes opportunities for criminal gangs instead of legitamate tax-paying honest businesses we can control.

But you can control prostitution and soft drugs ... Simply dont break the law buying either and it stops instantly ... I dont know how much more simpler to put it , maybe in capital letters or sumat ... Read it slower maybe

Peter/James/John still hasn't said why he disappeared for 15 months? ;-) ..........and here he is trying to legitimize drug abuse 8-) ..........

Hmm..... perhaps he wants his business to become legitimate? >:-) ........

747 - 2019-06-18 12:00 AM

John52 - 2019-06-17 9:02 AM

pelmetman - 2019-06-17 7:29 AM

John52 - 2019-06-16 9:58 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-06-16 7:23 PM

John52 - 2019-06-16 5:00 PM

pelmetman - 2019-06-16 3:02 PM

If they're short staffed ;-) ............

We should stop the EU increasing their burden :-| ..........

You wouldn't think the police are short staffed if you saw the number of them around the Royal Palaces etc.

Is that the fault of the EU as well *-)

Your obviously a fella that knows ... How many are there then ???

Well just for a start - Royal Palaces in the Met Police Area

SO14 of the Met Police are responsible for Royal Protection (family and palaces) and said to have a compliment in the region of 400 officers.

http://www.eliteukforces.info/police/SO14-royalty-protection/

Then there are the other palaces / Commons / Lords / Downing Street etc

We seem to be going back to the days when the police are only really there to protect the upper classes, and the plebs left to fight it out amongst themselves. Blame the Immigrants / EU etc *-) Same Old Tory Divide & Rule.

If there weren't so many anti-royalist nut jobs like you around ;-) ..........

They prolly wouldn't need that many :D ...........

I am not anti Royalist - I just think those who claim to represent their people should be elected by them. Which they could be as some of them seem quite popular.

I have nothing against them as individuals and would not wish them any harm. They are just doing what most people would do in their circumstances and taking advantage of it. Its the system I blame, not those who lawfully take advantage of it. I would no more blame the Extended Royal Family Hangers On for lawfully milking the system than I would blame Starbucks for not paying tax - paying tax should not be voluntary - who would pay tax if they didn't have to?

People who try to get anywhere near them just increase the number of police protecting them, which takes police away from where they are desperately needed.

You claim the EU is bloated and undemocratic, but you still haven't said why Britain needs more Unelected Superannuated Pointless Royal Family Hangers On than all the rest of Europe put together *-)

Have you ever thought that if we got rid of the Royalty and elected a President instead, we would have had a succession of dingbats as Head of State. And next in line would be Boris. :D

Let's stick with the devil we know. ;-)

Yep we could elect someone worse than the current Queen. But that would be our choice. And in 5 years time we could get rid of them and choose another. We wouldn't be stuck with them, plus their extended family & hangers on, plus all their descendants, plus all their descendants extended families and hangers on, whatever they turn out to be like, for evermore.

How would you feel sitting in the Dentist chair if he said he wasn't really a Dentist, but his Father was a Dentist and he inherited the job from him :D

Birdbrain - 2019-06-18 6:31 AM

But it obviousaly doesn't stop when you make it illegal.

It just means it goes out of control. I dont know how much more simpler to put it , maybe in capital letters or sumat ... Read it slower maybe ;-)

Last night's episode of "999 Whats Your Emergency", a police call handler took an emergency call from a mother wanting the police because her 8 year old son was threatening her. Turned out his mother had taken his X box away so he threw a strop. *-)

A young Polish lad arrested for fighting in the town centre, police had to call his father in as he was 15 and explained to his dad the redness on his sons face was due to police having to pepper spray him. The dad replied, "good....give him some more, he deserves it". He hasn't re-offended since.

Bulletguy - 2019-06-18 4:38 PM

Last night's episode of "999 Whats Your Emergency", a police call handler took an emergency call from a mother wanting the police because her 8 year old son was threatening her. Turned out his mother had taken his X box away so he threw a strop. *-)

A young Polish lad arrested for fighting in the town centre, police had to call his father in as he was 15 and explained to his dad the redness on his sons face was due to police having to pepper spray him. The dad replied, "good....give him some more, he deserves it". He hasn't re-offended since.

Thank goodness for Parents because the Courts are not punishing criminals enough, that has caused a spike in crime ... because the consequences of being caught are negligible.

Police Officers (and other Emergency Services) should be given more protection by the Judicial system, with heavier punishments. The Prisons are overflowing and lesser sentences are given out to minimise custodial sentences.

It is lefties like yourself who have brought about this state of affairs. I don't break the Law so I am quite happy for tougher measures ... if it reduces crime.

747 - 2019-06-18 11:48 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-06-18 4:38 PM

It is lefties like yourself who have brought about this state of affairs. I don't break the Law so I am quite happy for tougher measures ... if it reduces crime.

So now it's my fault 8 year old kids threaten their parents? You don't half spout a load of bullcrap second only in hot air stakes to the Beano boys. *-)

I am quite happy for tougher measures ... if it reduces crime.

We already have a greater percentage of our population in prison than and other Western country except USA where inequality is higher.

People who think we can arrest our way out of this problem either want to maintain inequality an any price, or are too thick to see beyond simple harsh punishment. Which are you :-(

I don't break the Law

Neither do I because I've got everything I want and too much to lose. If I so much as park on a yellow line they can fine me. If I don't pay they can escalate the costs to a ridiculous amount and send the baliffs in.

But millions of people have nothing that can be taken away from them except their liberty, and their lives are so sh*te they aren't much worse off in jail. :-S

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-06-18 9:16 AM

pelmetman - 2019-06-18 8:22 AM

Peter/James/John still hasn't said why he disappeared for 15 months? ;-) ...

I've been here all the time :D

So you can read posts in the nick ;-) ........But cant reply? :D ........

John52 - 2019-06-19 7:28 AM

I don't break the Law

Neither do I because I've got everything I want and too much to lose. If I so much as park on a yellow line they can fine me. If I don't pay they can escalate the costs to a ridiculous amount and send the baliffs in.

But millions of people have nothing that can be taken away from them except their liberty, and their lives are so sh*te they aren't much worse off in jail. :-S

Correct, a lot of people have nothing. Some of them through no fault of their own but a lot more because of their own actions. An old saying but a true one, "Life is what you make it". A lot of these 'poor people' cannot compare to the REAL poverty my Parents grew up with ... without breaking the Law. My Mother and Grandmother had no proper toys or dolls and were scavenging Coal from spoil heaps and the beach so the family could have a fire in the Winter. When my Father died we could not claim any benefits like they can today, I worked all the hours God sent on an Apprentices wage to help out, I didn't steal other peoples possessions or mug old ladies. It cost me the chance of higher qualifications (to Degree level) as I gave up Technical College after obtaining an HNC because of the situation. That is why I only have sympathy for genuine cases of hardship due to health or similar problems.

747 - 2019-06-19 9:41 AM

John52 - 2019-06-19 7:28 AM

I don't break the Law

Correct, a lot of people have nothing. Some of them through no fault of their own but a lot more because of their own actions. An old saying but a true one, "Life is what you make it". A lot of these 'poor people' cannot compare to the REAL poverty my Parents grew up with ... without breaking the Law. My Mother and Grandmother had no proper toys or dolls and were scavenging Coal from spoil heaps and the beach so the family could have a fire in the Winter. When my Father died we could not claim any benefits like they can today, I worked all the hours God sent on an Apprentices wage to help out, I didn't steal other peoples possessions or mug old ladies. It cost me the chance of higher qualifications (to Degree level) as I gave up Technical College after obtaining an HNC because of the situation. That is why I only have sympathy for genuine cases of hardship due to health or similar problems.

Yes but we had proper jobs and affordable housing - not this: https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/jun/19/sorry-we-missed-you-first-trailer-ken-loach-gig-economy-drama

Its not exactly poverty but Inequality thats most linked to crime, and Inequality was much lower - and there weren't so many new gadgets being advertised in kids faces they couldn't legally afford.

Archived