Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-25 5:06 PM

pelmetman - 2019-06-25 3:29 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-06-25 1:47 PM

pelmetman - 2019-06-25 9:31 AM

malc d - 2019-06-25 9:27 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-06-24 8:49 PM

The Daily Sleaze ran with this mawkish header today;

Boris and Carrie are still 'loved up' and have been 'brought even closer together' following police row, friends insist, as couple are seen together for first time since argument

Photo's of the lovebirds out in the country sitting at a table holding hands cooing to each other.

I just wonder how many years ago this photo was taken.

;-)

I just wonder why a couple having a row is any ones business *-) ...........

Because Johnson is not just part of 'a couple having a row'.......he's one of two contenders for the countries top job and his instability has become all too apparent and that is not a quality for leadership.

Johnson wants the title of PM.....but knows inwardly he's not up to the job. He's indecisive, gaff prone, and a loose cannon. In other words, unfit for office.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/boris-johnson-lack-of-judgement-over-police-incident-says-sir-malcolm-rifkind-1-4952667

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-06-23/johnson-under-pressure-to-discuss-police-incident-after-dodging-row-questions/

So Boris's "shagging out of watch" habits are worse than Corbyn's? >:-) ..........

Useless attempt at whataboutery. *-)

Johnson is running to be undemocratically elected PM.....not Corbyn. *-)

So Corbyn doesn't want to be PM? ;-) ...............

That's a relief :D .......

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2019-06-25 9:30 PM

Why do i need to keep reiterating everything back to you? It's worse than potty training a baby. Corbyn isn't currently running for PM......it's Hunt and Johnson, but you knew that didn't you and just thought you'd try some obfuscation and silly whataboutery.

What makes your servility over Johnson even more hilarious is in doing so you're pretty much opening the door to number 10 for the man and party you most detest, but the penny doesn't appear to have yet dropped with you! (lol)

If you seriously wanted to keep JC back then you'd want Hunt in, not Johnson. Have a think about that.....you've got till 21st July so perhaps the penny might have dropped by then. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-26 12:07 AM

Why do i need to keep reiterating everything back to you? It's worse than potty training a baby. Corbyn isn't currently running for PM......it's Hunt and Johnson, but you knew that didn't you and just thought you'd try some obfuscation and silly whataboutery.

What makes your servility over Johnson even more hilarious is in doing so you're pretty much opening the door to number 10 for the man and party you most detest, but the penny doesn't appear to have yet dropped with you! (lol)

If you seriously wanted to keep JC back then you'd want Hunt in, not Johnson. Have a think about that.....you've got till 21st July so perhaps the penny might have dropped by then. (lol)

You forget ;-) ...........He said in the his first speech he made after officially declaring he was running for PM was "Get ready for a General Election" >:-) ...........

Plus seeing that the Tory's are neck & neck with Labour in the polls even after the Pigs Ear May made of running the party 8-) ...........

My gut tells me if Boris becomes leader, us Brexiteers will return to support the Tories B-) ..........

I also hope that he'll do a deal with Farage and the Brexit Party will run unopposed or assisted by Tory's in Labour's Northern heartlands :D .............

That's why he'll get my vote.........To get us out of the EU and smash Corbyn >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-06-26 7:10 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-06-26 12:07 AM

You forget ;-) ...........He said in the his first speech he made after officially declaring he was running for PM was "Get ready for a General Election" >:-) ...........

Saying and meaning with commitment are very different though and Johnson says many things, but unable to commit or deliver because he's a self serving turncoat Judas hypocrite with a habit of U turning, if he hasn't run off altogether.

He once said about EU membership;

"This is a market on our doorstep, ready for further exploitation by British firms: the membership fee seems rather small for all that access.

Why are we so determined to turn our back on it?"

He then changed sides salivating over the idea of the PM title......only to then run off after having lit the fire. He wants the top job but in title only because he knows he isn't actually up to doing the job. You only have to read what those who've worked with him say, most of whom are Tory themselves, to see that. His record is pretty atrocious.

Currently he's touting the line that with him as PM "UK will leave EU Oct 31st do or die with or without a deal" though yesterday he said, "we will get a great deal". You obviously aren't too sure about that as i notice since Johnson, who you fanatically support, has been parroting that line.....you've still not edited that date in as your fm posting signature.

Of course you previously had March 29th 2019 as your post signature and even excitedly began a series of countdowns.....only for that to fizzle out like a damp squib as March 29th came and went, which you then suffered the embarrassment of replacing the date with question marks.

You're hesitant about putting the Boris date on aren't you? I can't think why. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-26 2:03 PM

Yeah come on Dave! Lets have that sig changed. Show some confidence in the serial liar Doris.

Come what may he is saying now, Which "May" he means is not clear. 2025?

Once Boris becomes our Prime Minister I will up date my signature B-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-06-26 2:49 PM

Yeah come on Dave! Lets have that sig changed. Show some confidence in the serial liar Doris.

You're stalling. Pretty desperate times too when you have to keep bumping one of your own threads in the hope of getting a 'bite'. (lol)

I thought he was a dead cert! Isnt that why they are keeping him out of the public eye as the only thing that can stop Doris now is Doris himself. Says something when our future PM is so bad that he has to hide away to avoid putting his foot in it. Dunno what he is worried about though really as the Tory Membership it seems would vote for a Funky Gibbon if it promised a Kamikaze Brexit.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-26 4:55 PM

I thought he was a dead cert! Isnt that why they are keeping him out of the public eye as the only thing that can stop Doris now is Doris himself. Says something when our future PM is so bad that he has to hide away to avoid putting his foot in it. Dunno what he is worried about though really as the Tory Membership it seems would vote for a Funky Gibbon if it promised a Kamikaze Brexit.

I'm not aware of Boris hiding away from us Tory party members? :-S ...........

He often sends me an email to update me :D ..........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-26 10:06 PM

B-)

Two minutes later......

Have to say some of the memes have been quite funny ;-) ..........

I'm still voting for Boris :D ............

Archived