Johnson 'having a domestic'?

Bulletguy

pelmetman - 2019-06-22 9:03 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-06-22 8:51 PM

pelmetman - 2019-06-22 8:26 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7170467/Neighbour-recorded-Boris-Johnsons-plate-smashing-row-Carrie-Symonds-goes-public.html

Hmmm....... it appears Boris's neighbour is a Remoaner sh*t stirrer ;-) .........

There's a lot of those about nowadays *-) ........

Haven't they managed to blame Khan, Corbyn and the EU? Your Brexit comic is slipping. *-)

Mr Penn, who said he voted remain in the EU Referendum in 2016, declared he went public with the recording because he believes a future prime minister should be held to account over his actions.

Mr Penn is obviously a man of moral backbone with his countries future and interest at heart rather than self serving money grubbing disaster capitalists and fake "patriots" who scarper out of the country.

I'm still voting Boris >:-) .........

You'd vote for a parrot as long as it chanted Brexit Boris, Brexit Boris. *-)

I think the reason I'm voting Boris is prolly 48% for Boris...and 52% to annoy folk like you >:-) .......

Nothing pleases me more to read that!! You're opening the door of number 10 to your arch enemy.....because Johnson (assuming he doesn't have a psychotic episode and get taken away by men in white coats) and the Tory lot will be out at the GE and Fartage Co Ltd will be lucky if they get one seat in the HoC......probably a footstool. (lol)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2019-06-22 8:26 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7170467/Neighbour-recorded-Boris-Johnsons-plate-smashing-row-Carrie-Symonds-goes-public.html

Hmmm....... it appears Boris's neighbour is a Remoaner sh*t stirrer ;-) .........

There's a lot of those about nowadays *-) ........

I'm still voting Boris >:-) .........

Did you read your own link? It wasnt just one bloke thats spoke about it, there are accounts from several neighbours all saying the same thing.

I guess we wont know the full truth until we hear the tape. Still working on that. B-)

How long before the haters claim the cops who attended were knobbled , paid off with dirty hush money not to reveal the horrific facial injuries Boris inflicted on his partner ... Those haters can tell wife beaters just by looking at their faces you know ... Lordy My

Birdbrain - 2019-06-23 6:50 AM

How long before the haters claim the cops who attended were knobbled , paid off with dirty hush money not to reveal the horrific facial injuries Boris inflicted on his partner ... Those haters can tell wife beaters just by looking at their faces you know ... Lordy My

You keep going on about "Haters" which is clearly some attempt at reverse psychology which I have to admit is quite clever for you. Lets face it though the real haters seem to be those on your side of the political fence, those that seem to be supporting and rallying behind the populist and nationalist uprising that seems to have dominated this country and parts of Europe for the past few years.

Have you ever seen a happy Brexiteer for example? I certainly havent. Even their politicians are full of anger and bile. Take Mark "Penfold" Francois, just look at him. He typifies the kind of fat middle aged moron that is leading this charge. Angry, red in the face, spitting venom at everyone and he is one of our politicians FFS! Another one, that Tommy Robinson and his merry band of thugs you seem fond of, full of hate, the lot of them. When do you ever see that nice Caroline Lucas or lovely Jo Swinson going around looking like they are going to punch you in the gob or start mouthing off about immigrants, stupid snowflake Greenpeace lots etc? I'm surprised in this political climate one of the "men" has not given them a slap eh? Know your place! an all that.

If you want to see real haters, look no further than these types. Now Im off to a nice patriotic 1940s weekend today in lovely Barnard castle where I suspect there will be no "haters" or any form of "hate" whatsoever. Just happy people enjoying themselves. Sunday shall be a hater free zone! :D

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-23 7:38 AM

Take Mark "Penfold" Francois, just look at him. He typifies the kind of fat middle aged moron that is leading this charge. Angry, red in the face, spitting venom at everyone and he is one of our politicians FFS!

A perfect example of Remoaner hate *-) ...........

BTW if you think he's fat ;-) ............

I shouldn't look in the mirror if I were you 8-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-22 9:33 PM

Fudge Johnson.....a hopeful "leader" who got lost on the simplest of questions and ducked, dived, and evaded five times....then tried to make fun of it.

This guy isn't safe with a trouser button let alone a nuclear button. *-)

From the clip I saw, Boris got a round of applause for not bothering to answer questions about the row with his Mrs B-) ...........

If I'm not bothered if he sold his granny I deffo ain't bothered by him having a domestic ;-) ..........

Just proves he's normal in my book........and will be getting MY VOTE >:-) ........

Birdbrain - 2019-06-22 5:19 PM

You tell me what hes done legally wrong please ...

Changing the subject is a sure sign of having lost the argument (lol)

But since you have, a couple of things that spring to mind are his illegal water cannon.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnsons-illegal-water-cannon-13612198

Then his signing off illegal arms sales to the Saudi dictator accused of murdering Jamal Khashoggi ...

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2019/jun/20/uk-arms-sales-to-saudi-arabia-for-use-in-yemen-declared-unlawful

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-06-23 10:07 AM

pelmetman - 2019-06-23 8:50 AM

Just proves he's normal in my book....

Oh Dear *-)

You single folk who crap in bin bags prolly never had a relationship long enough to have a row ;-) ........

Just sayin :D .........

thebishbus - 2019-06-22 4:52 PM

I thought it was his partner that had the short fuse.!

Brian B.

Read the transcript and make up your own mind.

Even before this, any Tory (supposed to be the party of business) who comes out with expletives like 'f*ck business' is on a sufficiently short fuse to give me concerns about his finger on the nuclear button. (The software won't let me use the same foul language as our possible future Primer Minister)

pelmetman - 2019-06-23 10:21 AM

John52 - 2019-06-23 10:07 AM

pelmetman - 2019-06-23 8:50 AM

Just proves he's normal in my book....

Oh Dear *-)

You single folk who crap in bin bags prolly never had a relationship long enough to have a row ;-) ........

Just sayin :D .........

not one that resulted in the police being called....

pelmetman - 2019-06-23 8:45 AM

Take Mark "Penfold" Francois, just look at him. He typifies the kind of fat middle aged moron that is leading this charge. Angry, red in the face, spitting venom at everyone and he is one of our politicians FFS!

A perfect example of Remoaner hate *-) ...........

BTW if you think he's fat ;-) ............

I shouldn't look in the mirror if I were you 8-) ........

Thats not hate. I love seeing Mark on the telly, I look forward to it, he is hilarious. I almost wet my pants over his stare off with Will Self on Politics Live. Every time you see Penfold on telly he has got slightly redder, one day he will just burst (live on air probably). (lol)

I dont read The Guardian ... You tell me what hes done legally wrong please .

I've answered the second part giving you a couple of examples of what Boris has done thats legally wrong.

If you won't read the evidence here is a sample;

'a loud argument was heard by neighbours, who said they heard slamming and banging, adding that at one point Symonds could be heard telling Johnson to “get off me” and “get out of my flat”.

“After a loud scream and banging, followed by silence, I ran upstairs, and with my wife agreed we should check on our neighbours. I knocked three times at their front door, but there was no response. I went back upstairs into my flat, and we agreed that we should call the police.”Another neighbour, Fatimah, a nursery teacher who lives with her husband and four-year-old son in the top flat next door, told the Times she could hear “shouting and screaming … I’ve never heard anything like it.” https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/23/boris-johnson-faces-growing-pressure-to-comment-on-row-with-partner

Now all that screaming “get off me” and “get out of my flat” - which he didn't! followed by a police visit, might be a normal tiff to the likes of you & Pelmet - so much so that he thinks the only reason I haven't experienced it is because I am single. *-)

But to civilised people this is not a normal tiff, and for a potential prime minister its quite alarming.

I have no interest in his personal affairs. Whats concerning is when Johnson has a police visit and says 'no comment' because I wonder what he is trying to hide. Its extremely dangerous for people with secrets to be in positions of power because it leaves them vulnerable to blackmail at our expense. The Prime Minister needs to be clean.

Guest pelmetman

I'm still 200% voting for Boris :D ...........

150% is purely to p*ss off you Remoaners >:-) .........

John52 - 2019-06-23 1:04 PM

I dont read The Guardian ... You tell me what hes done legally wrong please .

I've answered the second part giving you a couple of examples of what Boris has done thats legally wrong.

If you won't read the evidence here is a sample; 'a loud argument was heard by neighbours, who said they heard slamming and banging, adding that at one point Symonds could be heard telling Johnson to “get off me” and “get out of my flat”. “After a loud scream and banging, followed by silence, I ran upstairs, and with my wife agreed we should check on our neighbours. I knocked three times at their front door, but there was no response. I went back upstairs into my flat, and we agreed that we should call the police.”

Another neighbour, Fatimah, a nursery teacher who lives with her husband and four-year-old son in the top flat next door, told the Times she could hear “shouting and screaming … I’ve never heard anything like it.” https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/23/boris-johnson-faces-growing-pressure-to-comment-on-row-with-partner

Now all that screaming “get off me” and “get out of my flat” - which he didn't! followed by a police visit, might be a normal tiff to the likes of you & Pelmet - so much so that he thinks the only reason I haven't experienced it is because I am single. *-)

But to civilised people this is not a normal tiff, and for a potential prime minister its quite alarming.

I have no interest in his personal affairs. Whats concerning is when Johnson has a police visit and says 'no comment' because I wonder what he is trying to hide. Its extremely dangerous for people with secrets to be in positions of power because it leaves them vulnerable to blackmail at our expense. The Prime Minister needs to be clean.

Spot on.

So blind and devoid of clear thinking are Johnsons sycophants they cannot see they are supporting someone obviously unhinged and unstable, potentially to be in charge of a nuclear button. Couples can and do have their rows, but this involved Johnson which puts it in another league. For those desperately trying to dismiss it as 'a lovers tiff' and making light of it, 'oh it's just Boris being Boris' etc, this is turning a blind eye to domestic abuse and violence which cuts both ways.

Imagine the hullabaloo had Miss Symonds been the abuser and attacked Johnson. His sycophantic supporters would be out in a frothing rage fury over that.

One thing for certain.....Johnsons 'Jeremy Kyle' behaviour has certainly given Hunt a rise in points on the leader board.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/23/jeremy-hunt-ahead-tory-leadership-polls-boris-johnsons-popularity-takes-hit-10031360/

Bulletguy - 2019-06-23 3:49 PM

One thing for certain.....Johnsons 'Jeremy Kyle' behaviour has certainly given Hunt a rise in points on the leader board.

Yes but thats the general public.

The problem is our future Prime Minister will not be decided by our 46 million voters.

The leader we are depending on to lead us out of this crisis will be decided by 124000 (I make that 1 out of 370 or 0.27%) economically inactive, ageing, bigots. Which, going by those on here, think a woman screaming “get off me” and “get out of my flat” - which he didn't(!) ....followed by loud banging..screams... silence... refusal to answer the door ..those who heard it sufficiently alarmed to call the police....police visit... and then a 'no-comment' interview, is OK for a future Prime Minister.

John52 - 2019-06-23 10:17 AM

But since you have, a couple of things that spring to mind are his illegal water cannon.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnsons-illegal-water-cannon-13612198

Then his signing off illegal arms sales to the Saudi dictator accused of murdering Jamal Khashoggi ...

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2019/jun/20/uk-arms-sales-to-saudi-arabia-for-use-in-yemen-declared-unlawful

What the pinky are you going on about sweetheart

Birdbrain - 2019-06-23 6:50 AM

You keep going on about "Haters" which is clearly some attempt at reverse psychology which I have to admit is quite clever for you. Lets face it though the real haters seem to be those on your side of the political fence, those that seem to be supporting and rallying behind the populist and nationalist uprising that seems to have dominated this country and parts of Europe for the past few years.

Have you ever seen a happy Brexiteer for example? I certainly havent. Even their politicians are full of anger and bile. Take Mark "Penfold" Francois, just look at him. He typifies the kind of fat middle aged moron that is leading this charge. Angry, red in the face, spitting venom at everyone and he is one of our politicians FFS! Another one, that Tommy Robinson and his merry band of thugs you seem fond of, full of hate, the lot of them. When do you ever see that nice Caroline Lucas or lovely Jo Swinson going around looking like they are going to punch you in the gob or start mouthing off about immigrants, stupid snowflake Greenpeace lots etc? I'm surprised in this political climate one of the "men" has not given them a slap eh? Know your place! an all that.

If you want to see real haters, look no further than these types. Now Im off to a nice patriotic 1940s weekend today in lovely Barnard castle where I suspect there will be no "haters" or any form of "hate" whatsoever. Just happy people enjoying themselves. Sunday shall be a hater free zone! :D

Oh dear ... More angry words from one of the haters ... Hope your hate free event taught you a thing or twelve ... Talking of men who want to give someone a slap ... This angry young man looks like hes out to deck anyone ... https://twitter.com/p4ulmiller/status/1142446512624025600 ... Scary

John52 - 2019-06-23 4:15 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-06-23 3:49 PM

Yes but thats the general public.

The problem is our future Prime Minister will not be decided by our 46 million voters.

The leader we are depending on to lead us out of this crisis will be decided by 124000 (I make that 1 out of 370 or 0.27%) economically inactive, ageing, bigots. Which, going by those on here, think a woman screaming “get off me” and “get out of my flat” - which he didn't(!) ....followed by loud banging..screams... silence... refusal to answer the door ..those who heard it sufficiently alarmed to call the police....police visit... and then a 'no-comment' interview, is OK for a future Prime Minister.

Possibly though first it mentions specifically 'Tory voters' but later describes it as 'all voters', so it's not very clearly written. However there is no doubting Johnsons petulant fracas has done him massive damage which Hunt has seized on.

Jeremy Hunt: Boris Johnson needs to answer 'difficult questions'

"Someone who wants to be PM should answer questions on everything". He's right.

https://news.sky.com/story/jeremy-hunt-boris-johnson-needs-to-answer-difficult-questions-11747393

Hunt ramps up pressure on Boris Johnson to explain police visit

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/23/boris-johnson-faces-growing-pressure-to-comment-on-row-with-partner

A50 should be revoked but a peoples vote on what we all now know along with a GE is the only way out of this mess......a mess created entirely by Brexit which has done catastrophic damage to the country. What Brexiters trumpeted would be "the easiest deal in history" and what they now desperately attempt to continually shift goal posts in pursuance of their dystopian dream.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/patricksmith/nobody-said-it-was-easy

Birdbrain - 2019-06-23 5:09 PM

I didn't post for a while because I got fed up of trying to have a reasonable discussion and getting inane comments like that in return.

But I care a lot about things like the murder of Khashoggi

So I tried again in the vain hope things might have changed *-)

Oh Well.

Thats me done.

John52 - 2019-06-23 5:21 PM

I didn't post for a while because I got fed up of trying to have a reasonable discussion and getting inane comments like that in return.

Oh Well.

Thats me done.

Asking you what your going on about is making you leave ... See ya then

Just a thought , dont go without answering my question to your Huddersfield thread ... Maybe thats why your leaving xx

Oh Well.

Thats me done.

I note your still logged in 30 minutes after you said you were done ???

Oh Well.

Thats me done.

Ignore them....they're just trolling to disrupt a thread with inane comments as they always do because they can't engage adult debate.

Archived