Billionaire sex trafficker

Bulletguy

StuartO - 2020-06-08 10:28 AM

I doubt this issue will have any impact at all on the standing of UK.

I didn't think the standing of the UK was that low

StuartO - 2020-06-08 10:28 AM

Prince Andrew is a potential witness and is not himself accused, at least not yet. Can he be compelled to cooperate as a witness? And couldn’t he simply keep answering “Can’t remember” or “No comment” anyway?

Not if he genuinely wants to help the investigation as he claims

StuartO - 2020-06-08 9:32 AM

I'm a monarchist and a royalist and I think our Royals are doing a great job overall and long may that continue.

Indeed

Think of all the bridges and hospitals we wouldn't be able to use if they weren't there to open them *-)

John52 - 2020-06-09 10:16 AM

So, what are the chances of BoJo handing over the Queen's Son *-)

Prince Andrew's lawyers have announced that he has offered three times to help US law enforcement, because the relevant prosecutors (who are elected individuals, who therefore may be playing to the crowd) are telling lies. And even they are saying that Prince Andrew is not going to be extradited. It's not difficult to see why he will want to avoid going to the US to be interviewed, because that might allow the lawyers in the civil cases aganist Epstein's estate to serve legal documents on him to try to force him to attend a deposition. Presumably he is offering to answer written questions or be interviewed on his home turf in UK and that's not good enough for the US prosecutors; they want to make a spectacle of it all.

StuartO - 2020-06-10 10:06 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-10 9:19 AM

John52 - 2020-06-10 8:06 AM

now had to repay £350,000 wrongfully taken from a charity

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jun/09/prince-andrew-charity-broke-law-paying-trustee-350000

Whos had to repay ???

Read the link. You're always putting the rest of us to the trouble of doing that.

I had read it Stuart ... John is trying to suggest Prince Andrew has had to pay back the money and that simply isnt the truth , thats why he carefully put "now had to repay" rather than Prince Andrew had to repay ... Good headline but little worth reading , like with most of his posts

But the article does say that Prince Andrew's Household had to repay £350K to a charity which had been improperly paid to it - and doesn't Prince's Andrew's Household effectivvely mean his his own money?

It was a payment reimbursement for the secondment of one of his members of staff (whose salary Prince Andrew would be paying) but it was improperly reimbursed.

• 1 year later...
Guest Aibergivon
Well, some men in power really believe they can do whatever the feck they want because they have a good job and back-up. They view women as sex slaves or objects just because they have money and think no one can bring them down. He deserves the worst type of punishment. I hate people like him, a big scum in this society. I'm just DISGUSTED at the thought of it. Think about the fact that there might be a lot more public people that are doing this and they are simply getting away with it. How many people we idolize or support who have a dark side just like this. Horrible!

Archived