Dominic Grieve on no deal

Bulletguy

pelmetman - 2019-08-25 9:11 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-24 8:11 PM

And you think you will have specialty and exemption from being screwed? Well you've always been naive.

I'll be exempt from being screwed by EU :D ................

So in future you won't be spending and contributing to the EU in any EU country? Nope, thought not. Your hypocrisy is shameful. *-)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you think you will have specialty and exemption from being screwed? Well you've always been naive.

You know that £39 Billion that you think you've "saved", after a no deal brexit that will be the first thing payed across before they even talk to us about trade - you know the 49% of our trade (not including services) that currently goes to the EU. The trade that without our Just in Time car builders will turn into Too Foocking Late. Oh and the recipricicity of little englanders sipping their San Miguel upon which your future happiness depends.

But blue passports....

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-08-25 3:49 PM

So in future you won't be spending and contributing to the EU in any EU country? Nope, thought not. Your hypocrisy is shameful. *-)

Nothing hypocritical about paying ones way ;-) ...........

Perhaps those EU criminals you defend, should be invoiced for their stays in HMP? >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-08-25 10:12 PM

Quaffing cheap Spanish plonk at the Little Englander bacon butty and burger bar does not equate to "paying ones way". When you start paying taxes there and contributions to the Spanish private healthcare system instead of leeching free meds off our NHS, you might just be getting a bit closer.

Perhaps those EU criminals you defend, should be invoiced for their stays in HMP? >:-) ........

You are aware British criminals serving sentences in whatever country, EU or not, are not invoiced for their stay? You don't half come out with utter bollax at times. You hate the EU that much.........you run off to spend half the year staying in an EU country! You're such a bloody hypocrite Pelmet.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-08-25 10:34 PM

pelmetman - 2019-08-25 10:12 PM

Quaffing cheap Spanish plonk at the Little Englander bacon butty and burger bar does not equate to "paying ones way". When you start paying taxes there and contributions to the Spanish private healthcare system instead of leeching free meds off our NHS, you might just be getting a bit closer.

As already stated on another thread ;-) ...........

I pay tourist tax, VAT and even import tax on my bargain banger :D ..........

As for meds.........do you not get them free from the NHS? *-) .........

When it comes to being a drain on the nhs......... I suspect you beat me hands down >:-) ...........

Guest pelmetman

You are aware British criminals serving sentences in whatever country, EU or not, are not invoiced for their stay? You don't half come out with utter bollax at times. You hate the EU that much.........you run off to spend half the year staying in an EU country! You're such a bloody hypocrite Pelmet.

Perhaps invoicing criminals should become part of their punishment ;-) ...........

So according to you........anyone from a non EU country that visits a EU country is a hypocrite? (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

What a bloody moron you are Bullet *-) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-08-26 8:09 AM

Perhaps invoicing criminals should become part of their punishment ;-) ...........

Since 2002 UK the proceeds of crime act has given authorities powers to seize assets from criminals. Everything from Rolex watches to high end motors and even properties can go. These aren't the petty crooks you obsess over though. Many are British involved in money laundering and offshore accounts used by crooks like Banks. The other big deal is drug importation and i'm not talking about street corner dealers flogging weed or a few bags of coke.....they are just the foot soldiers. I'm talking about those importing class A class drugs by the ship load like this lot;

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/merseysides-biggest-drug-masterminds-after-16656622

So according to you........anyone from a non EU country that visits a EU country is a hypocrite? (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Not all no and i never said that did i....but you consider yourself a so called patriot of UK who voted to take the country out of the EU and end fom, only to then go to great lengths to find ways no matter how duplicitous to run off and spend half the year in Spain, an EU country, which is utter hypocrisy and a number of fm's see exactly the same. Those double standards make you a hypocrite.

What a shameless two faced hypocrite you are Pelmet.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-08-26 3:51 PM

pelmetman - 2019-08-26 8:09 AM

Since 2002 UK the proceeds of crime act has given authorities powers to seize assets from criminals. Everything from Rolex watches to high end motors and even properties can go. These aren't the petty crooks you obsess over though. Many are British involved in money laundering and offshore accounts used by crooks like Banks. The other big deal is drug importation and i'm not talking about street corner dealers flogging weed or a few bags of coke.....they are just the foot soldiers. I'm talking about those importing class A class drugs by the ship load like this lot;

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/merseysides-biggest-drug-masterminds-after-16656622

Not all no and i never said that did i....but you consider yourself a so called patriot of UK who voted to take the country out of the EU and end fom, only to then go to great lengths to find ways no matter how duplicitous to run off and spend half the year in Spain, an EU country, which is utter hypocrisy and a number of fm's see exactly the same. Those double standards make you a hypocrite.

What a shameless two faced hypocrite you are Pelmet.

Has Banks been convicted of anything? ;-) .........Nope........So I'd say your accusation is libel :-| ........

Best change it whilst you still can ;-) ........

It's funny that drug Lord you highlight come from your neck of the woods :D .........

There's obviously a lot of dodgy folk up there 8-) ........

Reminds me of a old Scouse joke........

Q..... Why does the river Mersey "run" through Liverpool?...........

A.... In case someone tries to nick it (lol) ........

Archived