Dominic Grieve on no deal

Bulletguy

As someone else said 'Boris would set the country on fire if his hands were cold'

Boris can be very crafty when its something for himself - like getting to Eton and the PM's job.

But careless and reckless when its something for other people like poor Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe :-(

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John52 - 2019-08-07 10:07 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-07 8:43 PM

. Boris got a scholarship to Eton and to Oxford.

Was also slick enough to switch to Brexit when he saw it gave him the chance to oust Cameron and take his job.

Where would Boris be now if he had stayed a remainer like his father and brother?

Also crafty enough to draft a pro-Remain article for the Telegraph....unpublished of course but widely available though the internet!

John52 - 2019-08-07 10:19 PM

As someone else said 'Boris would set the country on fire if his hands were cold'

Boris can be very crafty when its something for himself - like getting to Eton and the PM's job.

But careless and reckless when its something for other people like poor Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe :-(

A regular fm on here once started a thread posing the question, "Would you really want Boris as PM?" and in the opening line said, "he looks like he'd sell his Granny if there was a buyer".

The same fm is currently swooning over Boris and prostrating himself in servile reverence before him. ;-)

Barryd999 - 2019-08-07 9:24 AM

Unlike Boris and most if his cabinet though Dominic is extremely clever. A political and legal genius one might say.

You do yourself no justice by claiming that Boris Johnson is a moron and that his cabinet is full of idiots. The evidence says the opposite. Boris got a scholarship to Eton and to Oxford. Only the super-intelligent manage that. You are living proof of someone whose Remainer obsession overrides whatever commonsense he has.

Grieve is bright, no denying ,but even brighter is Lord Sumption a former Supreme Court judge, once described as the cleverest man in Britain. Here's his opinion. I hope that you like the newspaper.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/06/no-deal-brexit-legally-possible-even-after-no-confidence-vote

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2015/aug/06/jonathan-sumption-brain-of-britain

Did I say he was a moron? Maybe I did I dunno. Boris is clearly an expert and duping people though that's for sure. 52 million people including you it would seem. Maybe he conned his way into Eton and Oxford. His reports were rubbish. Idle, complacent, incompetent, never on time. PM material?

As for his cabinet, Jeesaz! Rab C Brexit "what are all those ferries for?" And Liz Truss!! Thick as mince.

Boris might not be a moron but he is a complete blagger and serial liar, totally self centered and now your Brexit nonsense has put such a person in number 10. It's a win win now though as far I am concerned as he will either screw you all over or screw the country over so badly him and his merry band of feckwits will be unelectable for half a century.

Bulletguy - 2019-08-07 10:33 PM

Was also slick enough to switch to Brexit when he saw it gave him the chance to oust Cameron and take his job.

Where would Boris be now if he had stayed a remainer like his father and brother?

Also crafty enough to draft a pro-Remain article for the Telegraph....unpublished of course but widely available though the internet!

Must have written that before he weighed up the competition and saw there was more talented people on the remain side.

Barryd999 - 2019-08-07 10:49 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-07 9:24 AM

Unlike Boris and most if his cabinet though Dominic is extremely clever. A political and legal genius one might say.

You do yourself no justice by claiming that Boris Johnson is a moron and that his cabinet is full of idiots. The evidence says the opposite. Boris got a scholarship to Eton and to Oxford. Only the super-intelligent manage that. You are living proof of someone whose Remainer obsession overrides whatever commonsense he has.

Grieve is bright, no denying ,but even brighter is Lord Sumption a former Supreme Court judge, once described as the cleverest man in Britain. Here's his opinion. I hope that you like the newspaper.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/06/no-deal-brexit-legally-possible-even-after-no-confidence-vote

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2015/aug/06/jonathan-sumption-brain-of-britain

Did I say he was a moron? Maybe I did I dunno. Boris is clearly an expert and duping people though that's for sure. 52 million people including you it would seem. Maybe he conned his way into Eton and Oxford. His reports were rubbish. Idle, complacent, incompetent, never on time. PM material?

As for his cabinet, Jeesaz! Rab C Brexit "what are all those ferries for?" And Liz Truss!! Thick as mince.

Ooooh....."headmasters" office for you first thing in the morning. And remember, he's been to Sweden dontcha know so will have a fresh supply of birch twigs after indulging some jolly good thrashings....what ho old chap. ;-)

Boris might not be a moron but he is a complete blagger and serial liar, totally self centered and now your Brexit nonsense has put such a person in number 10. It's a win win now though as far I am concerned as he will either screw you all over or screw the country over so badly him and his merry band of feckwits will be unelectable for half a century.

All the boldened verified by those closest to him.....ministers and Max Hastings who employed him.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jun/24/boris-johnson-prime-minister-tory-party-britain

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/max-hastings-a-cavorting-charlatanboris-17263024

John52 - 2019-08-07 10:51 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-07 10:33 PM

Must have written that before he weighed up the competition and saw there was more talented people on the remain side.

Well worth a read if you've not seen it.

"Britain is a great nation, a global force for good. It is surely a boon for the world and for Europe that she should be intimately engaged in the EU. This is a market on our doorstep, ready for further exploitation by British firms: the membership fee seems rather small for all that access."

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnsons-article-backing-britains-future-in-the-eu-a3370296.html

Guest pelmetman

I ain't no genius ;-) .......

But I reckon Doomanic will be picking up a well earned P45 after the next election :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-08-08 8:24 PM

But I reckon Doomanic will be picking up a well earned P45 after the next election :D .........

I entirely agree with you for once. He is a voice crying in a wilderness of utter pap. He should never have joined the Tory party in the first place.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-08-08 8:41 PM

pelmetman - 2019-08-08 8:24 PM

I entirely agree with you for once. He should never have joined the Tory party in the first place.

I entirely agree with you... for once :D .............

Progress eh? ;-) .......

• 3 weeks later...
That man of great integrity who just happens to be a legal and political genius (though we are still waiting for any evidence of that) Mr Grieve obviously lied during the last election and his great integrity didn't stretch to saying what he believed in ...
... Lordy My

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-08-24 6:19 AM

That man of great integrity who just happens to be a legal and political genius (though we are still waiting for any evidence of that) Mr Grieve obviously lied during the last election and his great integrity didn't stretch to saying what he believed in ...

... Lordy My

Man of integrity? 8-) ............

I regard that as "Puff" *-) ........

... Lordy My

Am I missing something here? I thought he said he never agreed with the slogan no deal is better than a bad deal.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-08-24 10:55 AM

... Lordy My

Am I missing something here? I thought he said he never agreed with the slogan no deal is better than a bad deal.

Yep.......your missing the point he should have told his voters *-) ............

pelmetman - 2019-08-24 12:05 PM

... Lordy My

Yep.......your missing the point he should have told his voters *-) ............

How do you know he didnt? As far as I am aware Dominic has made it pretty clear all along that he thought Brexit was bonkers and certainly a no deal Brexit should never have been entertained. If his voters were not aware of that then they must be thick as mince.

... Lordy My

He did.....but you know how it is with Brexiters.....they will spin that as "a lie". *-)

Barryd999 - 2019-08-24 1:02 PM

... Lordy My

How do you know he didnt? As far as I am aware Dominic has made it pretty clear all along that he thought Brexit was bonkers and certainly a no deal Brexit should never have been entertained. If his voters were not aware of that then they must be thick as mince.

But but, err...blue passports and "wiv gorra contree back an taken bak control" Will of da pepol an all that y'know. ;-)

Guest pelmetman

... Lordy My

So he should have stood down and joined the Liberals *-) ............

But he didn't because he knew he wouldn't have a cat in hell's chance of being re'elected :-| .........

The blokes a ruddy charlatan >:-( ........

pelmetman - 2019-08-24 3:30 PM

... Lordy My

But he didn't because he knew he wouldn't have a cat in hell's chance of being re'elected :-| .........

No he shouldnt have. Its the far right ERG nutcases that have trashed the Tory party. Perhaps he is loyal to the party and wants to change it from within. The Tory party is now the ToryKipper party or at least thats where some of the headbangers are trying to take it. Have you noticed that the more ToryKipperish they are the bigger a moron they are? Odd that.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-08-24 4:57 PM

... Lordy My

No he shouldnt have. Its the far right ERG nutcases that have trashed the Tory party. Perhaps he is loyal to the party and wants to change it from within. The Tory party is now the ToryKipper party or at least thats where some of the headbangers are trying to take it. Have you noticed that the more ToryKipperish they are the bigger a moron they are? Odd that.

He should of had the balls to admit he was a "Backstabbing Tory Remoaner" to his constituency >:-( ........

But he didn't did he? *-) .........

Talking of morons ;-) ...........

Have you worked out how many countries there are in the world?........700 or 195? >:-) ..........

If I were you I'd ask for a refund from that private school you went to :D .........

P1010899.JPG.ff5eb52c13296b5f49f7707f56fca0d8.JPG

... Lordy My

That's your current flame batty Boris.

Boris Johnson is a liar, a charlatan and a narcissist. In 1988, when he was a reporter at the Times, he fabricated a quotation from his godfather, an eminent historian, which duly appeared in a news story on the front page. He was sacked.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2017/09/leader-boris-johnson-liar-and-charlatan

Here on the primetime BBC schedule was a liar, a phoney, a fraud and a charlatan...

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/boris-johnson-andrew-neil-tory-leadership-race-jeremy-hunt-a9003091.html

His boss at the Torygraph;

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/max-hastings-a-cavorting-charlatanboris-17263024

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-08-24 5:28 PM

... Lordy My

Boris Johnson is a liar, a charlatan and a narcissist. In 1988, when he was a reporter at the Times, he fabricated a quotation from his godfather, an eminent historian, which duly appeared in a news story on the front page. He was sacked.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2017/09/leader-boris-johnson-liar-and-charlatan

Here on the primetime BBC schedule was a liar, a phoney, a fraud and a charlatan...

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/boris-johnson-andrew-neil-tory-leadership-race-jeremy-hunt-a9003091.html

I don't give a fig who Boris shags ;-) .............

So long as he screws you Remoaners he'll get my vote >:-) .........

P1010899.JPG.5aafed2b57db245b774a5a5fde079a39.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-08-24 5:39 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-24 5:28 PM

... Lordy My

I don't give a fig who Boris shags ;-) .............

It's not about who he shags......it's about the fact he's a charlatan, liar, fraud and a phoney and comes to something when his own Tory boss hasn't one good word to say about him.

So long as he screws you Remoaners he'll get my vote >:-) .........

And you think you will have specialty and exemption from being screwed? Well you've always been naive.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-08-24 8:11 PM

And you think you will have specialty and exemption from being screwed? Well you've always been naive.

I'll be exempt from being screwed by EU :D ................

Archived