Mam.....There's a tramp at the gates.......

Guest pelmetman

747 - 2019-08-13 5:16 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-08-12 9:51 PM

747 - 2019-08-12 7:49 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-08-12 5:49 PM

pelmetman - 2019-08-12 5:18 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-08-12 11:06 AM

I'd suggest that JC trying to ensure that parliamentary sovereignty is respected is a good place to be.

I'd suggest that Parliament respect the result of the referendum if they don't want to collect their P45's at the next GE >:-) .........

No views on Nigels outburst then?

I think Dave would prefer to give his views on Corbyns patronage of Hezbollah (that well known peaceful, moderate Political movement). :D

Nice bit of whataboutery but what's Dave and yours views on Nigels view of the monarchy?

My views are not a million miles away from Nigels. I have no strong feeling eithher for or against the Monarchy and I think the Queen is a wonderful asset to this country.

When she passes away however, I will reassess my opinion as I don't think there is anyone who can fill her shoes.

Great news - as a republican you can now join Republic https://www.republic.org.uk/

pelmetman - 2019-08-13 2:27 PM

John52 - 2019-08-13 1:17 PM

And what would you say to those voters who have changed their minds over the last 3 years?

The only folk I've met who have changed their minds were people who voted to Remain :D .........

You should get out more :D

John52 - 2019-08-13 7:20 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-13 4:25 PM

. Do you want me to ask my ten-year-old niece if she feels cheated?

Are you being deliberately obtuse by suggesting a ten year old?

Are you being deliberate obtuse at not understanding the point?

She couldn't vote either so why should I ask her? What is the point of asking anyone who couldn't vote at the time? Don't you know that we have age restrictions on voting elegibility?

Fast Pat - 2019-08-13 5:19 PM

747 - 2019-08-13 5:16 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-08-12 9:51 PM

747 - 2019-08-12 7:49 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-08-12 5:49 PM

pelmetman - 2019-08-12 5:18 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-08-12 11:06 AM

I'd suggest that JC trying to ensure that parliamentary sovereignty is respected is a good place to be.

I'd suggest that Parliament respect the result of the referendum if they don't want to collect their P45's at the next GE >:-) .........

No views on Nigels outburst then?

I think Dave would prefer to give his views on Corbyns patronage of Hezbollah (that well known peaceful, moderate Political movement). :D

Nice bit of whataboutery but what's Dave and yours views on Nigels view of the monarchy?

My views are not a million miles away from Nigels. I have no strong feeling eithher for or against the Monarchy and I think the Queen is a wonderful asset to this country.

When she passes away however, I will reassess my opinion as I don't think there is anyone who can fill her shoes.

Great news - as a republican you can now join Republic https://www.republic.org.uk/

Interesting reply.

Has the Queen died overnight then? I'm afraid I have not had any time to reassess the situation, so I cannot be called a republican (note the lack of a capital letter. I would hate members to think I was a supporter of murderers across the water).

I am not driven to join any groups. The left wing mindset must be vastly different to my independant views on ALL subjects. Your seemingly slavish desire to join groups would therefore make you a member of Sinn Fein with your comments from previous posts on Irish matters. You will either be active (or a financial supporter) of Momentum with your quasi Marxist views.

I expect you started with the Tufty Club as a youngster and were somehow groomed to follow orders. 8-)

John52 - 2019-08-14 11:54 AM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-13 6:58 PM

What is the point of asking anyone who couldn't vote at the time?

*-) At the risk of stating the obvious because they could vote now.

At the risk of stating the even more obvious, we're not having the vote now. It was in 2016, remember?

If we'd left in 2016 those who became 18 after that wouldn't get a retrospective vote. Why should they now?

You do post the strangest things.

John52 - 2019-08-14 3:22 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-14 12:50 PM

If we'd left in 2016 those who became 18 after that wouldn't get a retrospective vote. Why should they now?

Why shouldn't they now?

Because we're not having a vote. Didn't you notice, we've already had it?

Are you on something? You get more and more weird.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-08-14 2:22 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-14 12:50 PM

Why shouldn't they now?

Because that would be unfair to folk like me who have had to wait 40+ years for a vote ;-) .........

Fecking snowflakes ought to grow some *-) ...........

Archived