Food banks not ready for no-deal Brexit

John52

Violet1956 - 2019-08-10 1:27 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-08-10 12:38 PM

Violet1956 - 2019-08-10 12:06 PM

pelmetman - 2019-08-10 9:37 AM

Violet1956 - 2019-08-09 3:46 PM

I do wonder what has made you so callous Antony. Maybe you have suffered such misfortune in your life that no one else can top it. Or maybe you just are lacking the empathy gene.

What you call empathy Veronica.......Us folk who live in the real world call gullibility ;-) .........

I wonder how many Drunks & Druggies food banks have helped end up in a early grave by allowing them to keep more benefit dosh for spending on drugs & alcohol? :-| ........

From my experience of druggies, not letting them have free food won't do anything to cure them of their addiction Dave.

Feeding , clothing and homing druggies wont cure them either ... If youve really had experience of druggies you'll know they are the most selfish folk on earth until they finally accept they need help and even then with all the help in the world the buck stops with them ... Many of those you give free food to would gladly rob your house for a fix without a second thought ... If it makes you feel good though carry on lovey , they dont like chocky biscuits though

I agree with your observations on the behaviours of drug addicts. However, I don't believe that removing them from the assistance of food banks will do anything to address those behaviours.

And please don't use such consdescending terms like "lovey" when replying to my posts. I can't recall ever having done the same to you.

Your quite right Veronica ... You have never used lovey or any other words associated with affection towards me ... You have used plenty others though when addressing me ... Regards

pelmetman - 2019-08-10 5:22 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-10 5:17 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-08-10 3:32 PM

I'm confused by all this talk of drug users? Are we talking about Gove, Leadsom or Johnson?

Ah but drug use among the elite is classed as "recreational" which is ok because somehow the plebs think it makes them look "cool". ;-)

You mean like smoking fags made people look cool in the olden days? ;-) ............

As in cigarettes, like you smoke :D .......

Not quite the same as snorting coke and the point still stands which you can't debunk. Use of illegal drugs among the elite has always been seen as "ok" but 'prollies' indulging will be castigated and demonised. Double standards hypocrisy.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-08-10 5:42 PM

I'm confused by all this talk of drug users? Are we talking about Gove, Leadsom or Johnson?

Ah but drug use among the elite is classed as "recreational" which is ok because somehow the plebs think it makes them look "cool". ;-)

You mean like smoking fags made people look cool in the olden days? ;-) ............

Not quite the same as snorting coke and the point still stands which you can't debunk. Use of illegal drugs among the elite has always been seen as "ok" but 'prollies' indulging will be castigated and demonised. Double standards hypocrisy.

Is taking snuff not snorting tobacco?........

If a druggie can hold down a job and earn a living to fund his habit what's the problem? :-| ........

As a Liberal bloke I don't really have a problem with them, so long as they don't bother me or others, they can do what they like to their health just as you do with your fags.........and I do with my wine ;-) ........

I'm all for making drugs legal.........Then they can pay £5 tax to get their fix like I do .......I was going to say "we", but you may buy dodgy fags from your Eastern European chums, and didn't want to be presumptuous >:-) .......

I just object to folk expecting stealth taxpayers like me to fund their habit *-) ..........

Who exactly has seen drug use amongst the elite as OK ??? Not me , obviously not you so who ???

Birdbrain - 2019-08-10 6:07 PM

Who exactly has seen drug use amongst the elite as OK ??? Not me , obviously not you so who ???

Well I'll accept he's not the elite, more a cesspit dweller, but you did suggest that it was OK for your mate and convicted criminal Tommmmi Ten Names to have a little "toke" of Bolivian marching powder now again.

Fast Pat - 2019-08-10 6:17 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-08-10 6:07 PM

Well I'll accept he's not the elite, more a cesspit dweller, but you did suggest that it was OK for your mate and convicted criminal Tommmmi Ten Names to have a little "toke" of Bolivian marching powder now again.

You'll have to explain "Tommmmi Ten Names" princess cos I aint got a clue who you mean ... Is it an attempt at humour or summat ??? As for convictions FlatPrat how many on here who you happily play with have convictions does one think ??? Maybe you who protest so much have convictions ??? Bet you do n'all

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-08-10 6:17 PM

to have a little "toke" of Bolivian marching powder now again.

It's funny how you call it "Bolivian marching powder"? ;-) ........

Yet decry the elite for using it too *-) ........

Typical two faced lefty Marxist hypocrisy >:-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-08-10 7:16 PM

Such as Antony? I believe I have never denigrated you by applying a derogatory epithet, I may disagree strongly with your views but show me where I have.

Is calling someone callous not denigrating? :-S ..........

pelmetman - 2019-08-10 7:24 PM

Violet1956 - 2019-08-10 7:16 PM

Such as Antony? I believe I have never denigrated you by applying a derogatory epithet, I may disagree strongly with your views but show me where I have.

Is calling someone callous not denigrating? :-S ..........

Dip-a-dee-doo-da-dippa-dee-ay ... Veronica needs to ask dealer in death Bullet or Pepe for proof , they have the files

pelmetman - 2019-08-10 5:56 PM

Snuff??? I'm talking cocaine you dummy, a class A illegal drug.....not some sneezing powder. *-)

I just object to folk expecting stealth taxpayers like me to fund their habit *-) ..........

You're a self confessed tax dodger and skiver.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-08-10 8:13 PM

Snuff??? I'm talking cocaine you dummy, a class A illegal drug.....not some sneezing powder. *-)

So you are not addicted to tobacco? ;-) .........

BTW .......I don't dodge income tax......I just don't need to earn enough to pay it :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-08-10 8:29 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-10 8:13 PM

So you are not addicted to tobacco? ;-) .........

No use shuffling the goal posts around......i'm talking in reference to illegal drugs but you knew that didn't you?

BTW .......I don't dodge income tax......I just don't need to earn enough to pay it :D ........

You tell that many porkies and fairy stories on here you end up lying to cover a lie. You should file 'em so you can keep up. *-)

Archived