Food Banks

Birdbrain

John52 - 2019-08-20 2:52 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-20 9:48 AM

slimy tactics.

slimy tactics is not reminding people what you said.

Its your changing what someone said - thats. slimy tactics

Are you on drugs or something?

This is what you wrote :

So the inherited £10billion is all legal 'in trust' etc, and you think that makes a such a significant difference, you would rather criticise those using food banks instead?

'I would rather criticise food banks instead.'

So I ask again. Why are you accusing me of preferring to criticise food banks? I haven't criticised food banks and never mentioned them.

What's slimy is squirming as you are and denying what's in black and white.

John52 - 2019-08-20 2:47 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-08-20 12:01 PM

John52 - 2019-08-20 9:28 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-08-20 8:47 AM

John52 - 2019-08-20 8:40 AM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-18 9:13 AM

Do you deny for instance that in the long term such trusts actually generate more income for the treasury?

Yes.

Because you are simply ignoring the income the treasury could make from the assets they taxed.

What do you think the fact that you prefer to defend the extremely wealthy, than those using food banks, says about you?

That he's not a mug

and what do you think the fact you support him says about you *-)

I'm not a mug

And what do you think the fact you think you are not a mug says about you :D

Well, I would imagine that what he thinks it says about him is that he isn't a mug.

Are you on medication? You're having problems understanding the simplest things.

John52 - 2019-08-20 1:47 PM

Do you deny for instance that in the long term such trusts actually generate more income for the treasury?

Yes.

Because you are simply ignoring the income the treasury could make from the assets they taxed.

What do you think the fact that you prefer to defend the extremely wealthy, than those using food banks, says about you?

That he's not a mug

I'm not a mug

That im not a mug maybe

Birdbrain - 2019-08-20 3:52 PM

John52 - 2019-08-20 1:47 PM

Yes.

That he's not a mug

I'm not a mug

That im not a mug maybe

I'm beginning to suspect that he has an age-related mental health problem. We had to keep repeating the simplest things to my grandad when he developed similar symptoms. It's very sad and it only gets worse I'm afraid so expect more silly questions that have already been answered.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-20 2:56 PM

I'm beginning to suspect that he has an age-related mental health problem. We had to keep repeating the simplest things to my grandad when he developed similar symptoms. It's very sad and it only gets worse I'm afraid so expect more silly questions that have already been answered.

Not too senile to remember what I said and what you changed it to.

Have you considered the possibility your Grandad was right and you are the senile one :D

John52 - 2019-08-21 10:07 AM

Have you considered the possibility your Grandad was right and you are the senile one :D

I pasted what you said from your post. How could I change it? You're in a corner again and now all we get is obtuse ramblings from a confused mind.

Once more this is from your post which was a reply to me:

So the inherited £10billion is all legal 'in trust' etc, and you think that makes a such a significant difference, you would rather criticise those using food banks instead?

I ask again, where did I criticise food banks?

Every denial you make compounds my assertion that you're not all there.

Please. Seek help. You should not be driving a three ton vehicle.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-21 9:57 AM

I pasted what you said from your post. How could I change it? You're in a corner again and now all we get is obtuse ramblings from a confused mind.

By Frumster John, you're quite a nasty character with those mental health slurs.

Fast Pat - 2019-08-21 11:08 AM

By Frumster John, you're quite a nasty character with those mental health slurs.

What other explanation is there? He accused me of criticising people who use food banks. I made no such criticism.

I asked him to show me where I made the alleged criticism. He accuses me of changing what he said.

How can I change his posts?

Twice I've pasted his words and all I get is obtuse ramblings about going back and reading it again or changing his posts.

There's something not right about the man.

As for being nasty, I would never call someone a pansy, a term you deem acceptable and I wouldn't lie and accuse someone of not paying tax on an entire inheritance.

Fast Pat - 2019-08-21 10:08 AM

From FantasyPlatts the man/woman who finds it acceptable on a motorhome forum to call a certain someone a "tw?t in a hat" ... Wow

you would rather criticise those using food banks instead?

1) Why have you ignored the question mark?

2) Why have you changed 'criticise those using food banks' to 'criticise food banks'?

and you call me the sly one *-)

Its you thats senile, not your Grandad

I'll have to send for Dr Shipman ;-)

John52 - 2019-08-21 7:04 PM

you would rather criticise those using food banks instead?

1) Why have you ignored the question mark?

2) Why have you changed 'criticise those using food banks' to 'criticise food banks'?

and you call me the sly one *-)

Its you thats senile, not your Grandad

I'll have to send for Dr Shipman ;-)

More obfuscation from someone with a severe problem.

I ask you again, where have I criticised people who use food banks?

Why can't you answer a simple question?

This is the question you asked me:

So the inherited £10 billion is all legal 'in trust' etc, and you think that makes a such a significant difference, you would rather criticise those using food banks instead?

What's the question mark got to do with it? The first part of the sentence was the question.

Read it slowly or get someone whose brain still works normally to explain it to you.

I am rather enjoying this though as every post you make cements the fact that you're unable to argue sanely.

Keep digging. ??

Archived