Idiots

Bulletguy

malc d - 2019-08-20 3:37 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-20 11:31 AM

Do you imagine the tripe and whinging (as you call it) ends if we leave on October 31st? (lol)

That will only be the beginning. We will have years if not decades of it to look forward to.

If you think we have problems ahead - spare a thought for Denmark.

What happens when Trump is told that they won't sell Greenland to him ?

U.S. sanctions against Denmark ?

;-)

Danes will be on his travel ban list and any attempting to enter will have their kids snatched from their parents and locked in cages.

jumpstart - 2019-08-21 9:41 AM

Why would any one want to remain with the bust Eu institution. It will be a Federal Europe that I want to avoid. I only voted for a common market...common sense.

I doubt if the population of Greenland would like to be sold to another country - and I'm sure they wouldn't like to give up their free health care.

…………… and, if like you, they wouldn't like to live in a Federal system - surely they wouldn't want to join the USA ?

:-|

Why would any one want to remain with the bust Eu institution. It will be a Federal Europe that I want to avoid. I only voted for a common market...common sense.

And that is exactly how I (and most others) feel about the EU.

You do realise that with that comment of yours above you have become a far right little Englander, racist and totally obnoxious character?

At least you have with the hysterical branch of Remain. :D

malc d - 2019-08-21 9:49 AM

I doubt if the population of Greenland would like to be sold to another country - and I'm sure they wouldn't like to give up their free health care.

…………… and, if like you, they wouldn't like to live in a Federal system - surely they wouldn't want to join the USA ?

:-|

The big babie has just cancelled a scheduled visit to Denmark because the Danish PM has firmly said her country is not for sale.

Typical behaviour of a toddler who doesn't get his own way. *-)

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/20/politics/trump-cancels-copenhagen/index.html

747 - 2019-08-21 12:30 PM

You do realise that with that comment of yours above you have become a far right little Englander, racist and totally obnoxious character?

Stop trolling Shorty.

You could have had a common market type arrangement. Farage etc were all

Saying stuf like "would it be so terrible if we were like Norway" etc in 2016. They are not saying it now though eh? Of course we could had stayed in the single market and still left but that means freedom of movement which at the end of the day is still the prime reason most people voted out.

They are all fecking off though now anyway so why shoot ourselves in the face and leave with nothing? Because that's what the dark forces that engineered this farce want that's why. U.K. Has more opt outs than any other member. There was never any danger of us becoming federalised further by Europe and we are not in the Euro. Jumpstarts quote is straight out of the Daily Mail from 2016

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-08-20 5:12 PM

pelmetman - 2019-08-20 7:45 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-19 10:47 PM

pelmetman - 2019-08-19 10:22 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-19 6:50 PM

pelmetman - 2019-08-19 4:39 PM

More excellent Brexit news :D ............

Oh i didn't know you were welcoming non-EU immigration? (lol)(lol)

I'm welcoming the end to uncontrolled migration B-) ...........

We never needed to leave the EU for that......just apply EU regulations which successive UK governments failed to do and i've lost count of the number of times you've been told that and shown linked evidence.

You mean these EU laws? ;-) ...........

No.....this, but you knew that didn't you? It's been linked for you several times now and Brian went to great lengths trying to explain it to you.

https://bruegel.org/2017/02/questionable-immigration-claims-in-the-brexit-white-paper/

It's not a matter of "thinking it fair" but about following the letter of the law and i seem to recall you quoting this case before and Veronica pointed out to you lawyers representing government had not done their homework. That's clear from the judges summing up.

So you think this from my link is acceptable? :-| ............

"Under Chapter IV of the Citizens' Directive, 'Union citizens who have resided legally for a continuous period of five years in the host Member State shall have the right of permanent residence there.'

A member state can only expel an EU resident where they have strong grounds to believe their presence poses a risk to the public.

But the EU has added the caveat that 'previous criminal convictions shall not in themselves constitute grounds for' denying an EU citizen their right of residency."

If you do......then you truly are a idiot *-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-08-21 3:22 PM

It's not a matter of "thinking it fair" but about following the letter of the law and i seem to recall you quoting this case before and Veronica pointed out to you lawyers representing government had not done their homework. That's clear from the judges summing up.

You're labouring over a point already made clear where the failings were in the previous post which was also pointed out to you at the time by Veronica who has professional knowledge of court procedures. It's not even relevant to the thread topic and you won't accept exactly the same would apply to a British criminal on an identical basis who'd committed an offence in any EU country. UK gov lawyers cocked up and the judge put them right....you don't like it because its "them foriners in'it"....get over it.

Back on topic;

Priti Patel’s abrupt ending of freedom of movement would not only be morally wrong – it would cripple our NHS

Even Sajid Javid, the new chancellor and formerly the home secretary, thought that the idea of such an abrupt end to free movement was impractical.

It is totally absurd that NHS workers could be held up returning to the UK, and families could be separated, purely because the home secretary wants to appear tough – even in the absence of a contingency plan. She has destroyed any credibility she had, in just a few days in the job.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/freedom-of-movement-priti-patel-home-office-boris-johnson-a9070566.html

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-08-21 4:09 PM

You're labouring over a point already made clear where the failings were in the previous post which was also pointed out to you at the time by Veronica who has professional knowledge of court procedures. It's not even relevant to the thread topic and you won't accept exactly the same would apply to a British criminal on an identical basis who'd committed an offence in any EU country. UK gov lawyers cocked up and the judge put them right....you don't like it because its "them foriners in'it"....get over it.

I ain't laboring over anything ;-) ............

I'm pointing the utter stupidity that forces us to allow EU criminals to stay in the UK *-) ............

It's got sod all to do with them being foreign, as I think its totally wrong for EU countries to have to accept UK criminals :-| ..........

Where as dumb Remoaners like you are never bothered about the crimes they commit or the victims they cause are you? *-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-08-21 4:59 PM

Yeah you are.

I'm pointing the utter stupidity that forces us to allow EU criminals to stay in the UK *-) ............

It's got sod all to do with them being foreign, as I think its totally wrong for EU countries to have to accept UK criminals :-| ..........

Where as dumb Remoaners like you are never bothered about the crimes they commit or the victims they cause are you? *-) ........

You picked out one case of a Romanian youth which you've brought up before, the reasons for the case falling apart were pointed out to you by Veronica, yet you're still droning on about it. But as you've been jumping up and down in excitement over the prospect of a 'no deal' Brexit, here's something from the Law Society for you to dwell on.

After all.....you did know what you were voting for didn't you? ;-)

https://www.lawsociety.org.uk/news/press-releases/no-deal-brexit-jeopardises-uk-ability-to-extradite-criminals/

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-08-21 5:13 PM

Yeah you are.

You picked out one case of a Romanian youth which you've brought up before, the reasons for the case falling apart were pointed out to you by Veronica, yet you're still droning on about it. But as you've been jumping up and down in excitement over the prospect of a 'no deal' Brexit, here's something from the Law Society for you to dwell on.

https://www.lawsociety.org.uk/news/press-releases/no-deal-brexit-jeopardises-uk-ability-to-extradite-criminals/

From your link........."The British people may not be forgiving if the UK becomes a safe haven for criminals from across the EU27," Law Society president Christina Blacklaws said.

IDIOTS!.........It already fecking is *-) ...........

Barryd999 - 2019-08-21 2:41 PM

Stop trolling Shorty.

Saying stuf like "would it be so terrible if we were like Norway" etc in 2016. They are not saying it now though eh? Of course we could had stayed in the single market and still left but that means freedom of movement which at the end of the day is still the prime reason most people voted out.

They are all fecking off though now anyway so why shoot ourselves in the face and leave with nothing? Because that's what the dark forces that engineered this farce want that's why. U.K. Has more opt outs than any other member. There was never any danger of us becoming federalised further by Europe and we are not in the Euro. Jumpstarts quote is straight out of the Daily Mail from 2016

Now everybody, you can see where I got the 'hysterical Remainer' metaphor from. :->

pelmetman - 2019-08-21 5:17 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-21 5:13 PM

Yeah you are.

From your link........."The British people may not be forgiving if the UK becomes a safe haven for criminals from across the EU27," Law Society president Christina Blacklaws said.

IDIOTS!.........It already fecking is *-) ...........

So if you feel that now why on earth would you support something to make it a whole lot more difficult? :-S

"Losing the EAW when we leave the EU would also make it more difficult to apprehend people who have committed a crime in the UK and fled abroad," added Christina Blacklaws.

"The most recent case is the EAW issued for Alexander Petrov and Ruslan Boshirov, the Russians accused of the Salisbury poisoning: if found in any country of the EU, they will be arrested and sent to Britain.

"But this would not be possible under the 1957 Extradition Convention and in any case the time it takes to extradite under the Convention is 20 times longer than under the EAW.

"Many countries, like Estonia and France, refuse to extradite their own citizens; so no citizen who has committed a crime in the UK and has gone back to their own country could be extradited. Some countries, like Germany, have the prohibition in their constitution."

why shoot ourselves in the face and leave with nothing? Because that's what the dark forces that engineered this farce want that's why. U.K. Has more opt outs than any other member. There was never any danger of us becoming federalised further by Europe and we are not in the Euro. Jumpstarts quote is straight out of the Daily Mail from 2016

Exactly.

But if we remain in the EU the Tory party will remain at war with itself.

The country is being ruined to save the Tory Party. >:-)

747 - 2019-08-21 5:44 PM

Stop trolling Shorty.

Ha ,some of us actually have standards. It doesn’t take a blind person to see what a krapy institution the Eu really is. Agricultural policy ...doesn’t that work welll. Fishery’s policy ....please. Gibraltar issues anarrest warrant on Eu lawful policy....when the Eu foreign minister is asked for their comments .....silence.

They can’t get agreement for a foreign policy, they can’t get agreement for an Eu army, I can’t be bothered to carry on and on....its dire. They have publicly stated they want more integration.....good bye.

John52 - 2019-08-21 7:11 PM

why shoot ourselves in the face and leave with nothing? Because that's what the dark forces that engineered this farce want that's why. U.K. Has more opt outs than any other member. There was never any danger of us becoming federalised further by Europe and we are not in the Euro. Jumpstarts quote is straight out of the Daily Mail from 2016

Exactly.

Ha ha ha! Let's get Labour with Jeremy Dustbyn 2 A Levels Grade E. They're a really united party aren't they?

Under Boris and the Tories the UK will thrive and be stronger than ever when we're free from the corrupt cesspit that is the EU.

The transformation will be as good as when Thatcher destroyed the communist Union Barons who'd made Britain the sick man of Europe and then she made us all richer and more free.

No more rubbish on the streets, no more people not being buried, no more inefficient nationalised industries, the Great Maggie changed us for the better.

Now Boris will do the same.

As for Dustbyn, the Marxist terrorist lover, he's finished.

John52 - 2019-08-21 6:11 PM

Exactly.

Well we'll always have The Labour Party ... Well looking at the polls maybe not

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-08-21 6:11 PM

he country is being ruined to save the Tory Party. >:-)

Actually I think the country is recovering its senses ;-) ........

We've spent decades being slowly swallowed up by liberal lefty tripe *-) ..........

Fortunately us Brits have woken up just in time B-).......

Archived