Bulletguy

pelmetman - 2019-09-02 10:07 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-09-02 5:23 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-02 3:20 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-09-02 2:11 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-02 8:13 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-09-01 12:47 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-01 8:39 AM

Just WTF has folk emigrating got to do with the UK being forced to allow EU criminals to stay in the UK???? *-) ..........

Because context and perspective is important and that's nearly always lacking in your wild unsubstantiated claims. From the 627,000 who had migrated into UK......what is the figure/number/amount of "child rapists, criminals or terrorists"? It was a very simple question and the only reason i can think you've found it such a struggle to answer is 1) you don't know, and 2) you'd prefer not to know (or say) as the actual figure is undoubtedly miniscule which would spoil your narrative.

I wrote; May's "hostile environment" she proudly created. What a legacy.

To which you replied; Obviously not hostile enough for foreign born child rapists, criminals or terrorists

i then posted the immigration figure for 2018 and asked you the following question; Using the same source or Gov stat site, show me the figure for your narrative. You're always banging on about them (foreign rapists, criminals etc) so it shouldn't take you more than five minutes.

That was over 16 hours ago now and you still haven't been able to come up with a figure.

Seeing as the prison service nor the justice system compile separate figures for EU/migrant sex offenders, we can only make assumptions from what we read in the press :-| ...........

It's pretty bleedin obvious that folk from Asia who follow a certain religion have a taste for "Easy White Meat" *-) ........

But we "do" know the vast majority of terrorists also follow that certain religion are either migrants or their next generation 8-) ..........

On another thread i notice you claim "tens of thousands of victims" but as usual offer no credible linked source.

Do the math Bullet *-) .............

The average criminal has to commit dozens of crimes before our soft justice system bothers to lock them up :-| .........

There are 4000+ EU criminals in our prisons so 4000 x 12 = 48,000 victims minimum 8-) ...........

Less than 5% of the total prison population, many of whom won't even fall into your chosen categories, but you moan, whinge and whine when they aren't locked up, and moan, whinge and whine when they are. *-)

I'm whinging about the fact that we're not only allowed to prevent EU criminals from entering the UK *-) ...........

And what wrong about that? You need to make your mind up. First you complain we can't prevent EU criminals entering UK, now you're complaining about being allowed to prevent EU criminals from entering UK. *-)

We're not allowed to kick the feckers out after they have committed crimes >:-( ........

That's utter nonsense. The one case which still grinds your gears was a legal technicality which a UK judge picked up on. Government lawyers hadn't done their homework properly.

I regularly watch real life crime documentaries...you should try it sometime as at least you'd learn something instead of watching trash tv. Only the other night, an Italian wanted for rape in Italy who'd absconded and gone on the run, found here in UK arrested and deported. A Nigerian woman married to a British Nigerian, marriage broke down but the husband got custody of their young daughter. She had access, kidnapped the child and fled to Nigeria....but not before murdering her daughter. Took police ages to locate her with help from Nigerian police but they finally got her and hauled her back here to stand trial as she committed the murder in UK.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-02 11:38 PM

Just WTF has folk emigrating got to do with the UK being forced to allow EU criminals to stay in the UK???? *-) ..........

Because context and perspective is important and that's nearly always lacking in your wild unsubstantiated claims. From the 627,000 who had migrated into UK......what is the figure/number/amount of "child rapists, criminals or terrorists"? It was a very simple question and the only reason i can think you've found it such a struggle to answer is 1) you don't know, and 2) you'd prefer not to know (or say) as the actual figure is undoubtedly miniscule which would spoil your narrative.

To which you replied; Obviously not hostile enough for foreign born child rapists, criminals or terrorists

i then posted the immigration figure for 2018 and asked you the following question; Using the same source or Gov stat site, show me the figure for your narrative. You're always banging on about them (foreign rapists, criminals etc) so it shouldn't take you more than five minutes.

That was over 16 hours ago now and you still haven't been able to come up with a figure.

Seeing as the prison service nor the justice system compile separate figures for EU/migrant sex offenders, we can only make assumptions from what we read in the press :-| ...........

It's pretty bleedin obvious that folk from Asia who follow a certain religion have a taste for "Easy White Meat" *-) ........

But we "do" know the vast majority of terrorists also follow that certain religion are either migrants or their next generation 8-) ..........

On another thread i notice you claim "tens of thousands of victims" but as usual offer no credible linked source.

The average criminal has to commit dozens of crimes before our soft justice system bothers to lock them up :-| .........

There are 4000+ EU criminals in our prisons so 4000 x 12 = 48,000 victims minimum 8-) ...........

Less than 5% of the total prison population, many of whom won't even fall into your chosen categories, but you moan, whinge and whine when they aren't locked up, and moan, whinge and whine when they are. *-)

I'm whinging about the fact that we're not only allowed to prevent EU criminals from entering the UK *-) ...........

And what wrong about that? You need to make your mind up. First you complain we can't prevent EU criminals entering UK, now you're complaining about being allowed to prevent EU criminals from entering UK. *-)

We're not allowed to kick the feckers out after they have committed crimes >:-( ........

That's utter nonsense. The one case which still grinds your gears was a legal technicality which a UK judge picked up on. Government lawyers hadn't done their homework properly.

I regularly watch real life crime documentaries...you should try it sometime as at least you'd learn something instead of watching trash tv. Only the other night, an Italian wanted for rape in Italy who'd absconded and gone on the run, found here in UK arrested and deported. A Nigerian woman married to a British Nigerian, marriage broke down but the husband got custody of their young daughter. She had access, kidnapped the child and fled to Nigeria....but not before murdering her daughter. Took police ages to locate her with help from Nigerian police but they finally got her and hauled her back here to stand trial as she committed the murder in UK.

Oh 2 out of thousands..........whoopy doo *-) ..........

We say "do the maths" here Pelmethead FFS! We are not the 51st state of America just yet.

" We are not the 51st state of America just yet. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we are ( could be a couple of years yet ) - what should we be known as ?

How about Newbritville ?

;-)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-09-03 10:15 AM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How about Newbritville ?

;-)

Will they charge us billions and force us to accept their laws and their criminals? ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-09-03 8:32 AM

It's not about "scores".....all about showing the utter tripe and codswallop you've spouted over "not being allowed" to kick criminals out. But i saw you eventually realised that so changed your view to, I'm whinging about the fact that we're not only allowed to prevent EU criminals from entering the UK.

It's taken a long time but you're gradually learning. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-03 12:48 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-03 8:32 AM

It's not about "scores".....all about showing the utter tripe and codswallop you've spouted over "not being allowed" to kick criminals out. But i saw you eventually realised that so changed your view to, I'm whinging about the fact that we're not allowed to prevent EU criminals from entering the UK.

It's taken a long time but you're gradually learning. (lol)

Sorted my typo for you ;-) ............

pelmetman - 2019-09-03 10:59 AM

How about Newbritville ?

;-)

" Will they charge us billions and force us to accept their laws and their criminals? ;-) . "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's quite possible.

But they call it " sanctions / tariffs " - and they are applied to any country who doesn't do what they are told.

:-|

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-09-03 3:00 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-03 10:59 AM

How about Newbritville ?

;-)

" Will they charge us billions and force us to accept their laws and their criminals? ;-) . "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's quite possible.

But they call it " sanctions / tariffs " - and they are applied to any country who doesn't do what they are told.

:-|

So they're no different to the EU ;-) ..........Except we already pay them 9 billion a year *-) .........

Archived