Another US mass shooting

Bulletguy

Geeco - 2019-09-03 12:20 AM

For me the solution is simple I minimise my risk by avoiding visiting countries that have a history of regular gun violence.

Evening Gary.....or should i say morning (here at least!). Yes i've not been to US though would like to visit certain parts. Southern states mainly for it's Blues roots (BB King fan and saw him in concert twice), Grand Canyon, a typical Diner like what you get in small town US.

I've been many times in Serbia (second highest gun ownership per capita) and not once ever seen a gun (apart from police). Same in Switzerland too

It is not up to outsiders to tell another country what to do. Cheers,

Hhmm....nobody worse than Trump constantly meddling and telling other countries what to do....and some plonkers here who wanted to "take back control" [of our country] only to meekly hand everything over to him.....and Johnson is Trumps new puppet. Trump of course is Putins puppet though he likes to believe its the other way round. ;-)

Geeco - 2019-09-03 12:20 AM

For me the solution is simple I minimise my risk by avoiding visiting countries that have a history of regular gun violence. It is not up to outsiders to tell another country what to do. Cheers,

Don’t think anyone is telling them what to do....just making suggestions as they seam incapable of making one themselves.

I go to the states quite often as my brother lives just outside DC, I’m more worried about getting shot by the police out there who seam to be completely gun ho.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-03 12:10 AM

pelmetman - 2019-09-02 10:17 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-09-02 5:00 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-02 3:13 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-09-02 2:34 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-02 8:22 AM

Fast Pat - 2019-09-01 4:26 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-09-01 3:20 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-09-01 4:04 PM

Here we go again....in Texas leaving 4 dead and 21 injured. Amazingly new laws just introduced will now loosen gun restrictions even more. :-(

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/01/us/odessa-texas-shooting-sunday/index.html

It's nice of you to tell us but I suspect that everyone on here has heard this news.

But I'm curious to know what your answer is to this problem.

America was a frontier country where guns were often essential, which is why the right to bear arms is enshrined in the constitution.

So what would you do? Ban guns? Yes, I'm sure that the gangs and drug dealers would gladly hand in their Uzis. But at least decent and honest people wouldn't be able to shoot thugs who invade their homes to steal and rape and kill.

So instead of delighting in every opportunity to denigrate the US, why not give us the benefit of your giant brain and offer a solution?

Ban automatic/assault weapons and tighten up gun ownership. Worked in UK, Australia and recently introduced in NZ.

Perhaps they should ban Asylum Seekers from having knives & Forks :-| .........

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-lyon-knife-attack-one-19114957

Why have you deflected from the thread topic about a mass shooting which left seven dead, 22 injured and a 17 month old child shot in the face?

Well if you want to deflect to scores on the doors :-| .........

I don't and haven't but you have hence the reason i asked why you did. You've now made it clear your intention was to hijack the thread to shoehorn your Islamophobia in as you regularly do on many threads.

So why are you shocked by the mass shootings in the USA yet ignore the mass murders carried out by those who follow a certain creed? :-| ...........

Kinda indicates you have a biased agenda *-) ...........

US mass shootings are almost a daily occurrence so hardly "shocking". It seems from the post you made attempting to shoehorn your usual narrative in, you're peeved the mass shooters ethnicity isn't brown otherwise why else would you mention it? The only person with a biased agenda, very heavily and very obvious, has been you all along as you're still desperately trying to hijack this thread.

Go off and make your own thread if you want to rant about an off thread topic issue.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shootings_in_the_United_States

Just flagging up your faux outrage ;-) ............

As its pretty clear you are only outraged by rape and murders carried out by white people *-) ........

Any sensible person would be outraged by all rapes and murders :-| .........

pelmetman - 2019-09-03 8:22 AM

Here we go again....in Texas leaving 4 dead and 21 injured. Amazingly new laws just introduced will now loosen gun restrictions even more. :-(

It's nice of you to tell us but I suspect that everyone on here has heard this news.

America was a frontier country where guns were often essential, which is why the right to bear arms is enshrined in the constitution.

So what would you do? Ban guns? Yes, I'm sure that the gangs and drug dealers would gladly hand in their Uzis. But at least decent and honest people wouldn't be able to shoot thugs who invade their homes to steal and rape and kill.

So instead of delighting in every opportunity to denigrate the US, why not give us the benefit of your giant brain and offer a solution?

Ban automatic/assault weapons and tighten up gun ownership. Worked in UK, Australia and recently introduced in NZ.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-lyon-knife-attack-one-19114957

Why have you deflected from the thread topic about a mass shooting which left seven dead, 22 injured and a 17 month old child shot in the face?

I don't and haven't but you have hence the reason i asked why you did. You've now made it clear your intention was to hijack the thread to shoehorn your Islamophobia in as you regularly do on many threads.

So why are you shocked by the mass shootings in the USA yet ignore the mass murders carried out by those who follow a certain creed? :-| ...........

US mass shootings are almost a daily occurrence so hardly "shocking". It seems from the post you made attempting to shoehorn your usual narrative in, you're peeved the mass shooters ethnicity isn't brown otherwise why else would you mention it? The only person with a biased agenda, very heavily and very obvious, has been you all along as you're still desperately trying to hijack this thread.

Go off and make your own thread if you want to rant about an off thread topic issue.

As its pretty clear you are only outraged by rape and murders carried out by white people *-) ........

This has absolutely nothing to do with rape or ethnicity so please stop trying to hijack the thread to shoehorn your vile narrative in.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-03 11:56 AM

This has absolutely nothing to do with rape or ethnicity so please stop trying to hijack the thread to shoehorn your vile narrative in.

Total b*llocks >:-) ..........

It has everything to do with your anti Trump agenda, and your Nelson's eye view of those who kill in the name of Islam *-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-09-03 12:24 PM

It has everything to do with your anti Trump agenda, and your Nelson's eye view of those who kill in the name of Islam *-) .........

Then go off and create your own thread if thats the subject you prefer to debate on. I've asked you twice now to stop hijacking this thread.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-03 1:06 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-03 12:24 PM

Then go off and create your own thread if thats the subject you prefer to debate on. I've asked you twice now to stop hijacking this thread.

Its an open forum Dumb Dumb ;-) ..........I'll stick my oar in where ever I like >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-04 3:51 PM

jumpstart - 2019-09-04 2:10 PM

Only in America.....Daughter comes home unexpectedly from college,mother hears noises ,shoots daughter in the arm as she gets suprise. HI MUM IM HOME ...BANG.

https://www.newsweek.com/ohio-mother-shoots-daughter-surprise-college-1457589

Have they blamed Brexit yet? :-S ........

Conrad - 2019-09-04 4:45 PM

Maybe it's not so much a change in gun legislation that's needed, but on how much organisations (NRA) can give to political parties (Republicans) to control Congress.

The NRA spent over $30 million buying themselves a pro-gun "Pres" whose continued dancing to their tune. When the NRA hold a conference, guess what......they ban their members from bringing guns in.

https://fortune.com/2019/08/21/how-much-did-nra-contribute-trump-campaign/

However a former Republican who runs a law centre advocating for tougher gun laws has filed a lawsuit claiming some of the NRA funding was illegal.

https://www.courthousenews.com/gun-violence-group-says-nra-made-illegal-donations-to-trump/

NRA meltdown has Trump campaign sweating.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/03/nra-guns-trump-campaign-1395970

Archived