Gloaty McGloatface time........

Guest pelmetman

jumpstart - 2019-09-25 8:52 AM

John52 - 2019-09-25 7:26 AM

jumpstart - 2019-09-25 7:14 AM

John52 - 2019-09-25 6:49 AM

Maybe its because Gina Miller is an immigrant who has seen the sort of third world Dictatorships BoJo is taking us towards, that she is prepared to get off her ar*se and do more than us to fight for democracy.

This "immigrant" seems to have done more for our Democracy than the Queen, or the Leader of the Opposition?

If she was backing democracy ...she would back leave...you know ...that vote we had...you remember.....when the country voted LEAVE.

You can't have it both ways - BoJo said it isn't about Brexit.

The decision is about whether the Unelected part of the Government can shut down the only Elected part.

No ...he said it was about getting a deal or not done.

In that case it was about the Unelected part of the Government shutting down the Elected part.

In this case you might like the result.

But it sets a precedent and nexrt time you might not like the result the Unelected part of the Government is forcing on us. Thats why even some Tories and Brexiteers know what BoJo did is wrong.

What if Jeremy Corbyn gets in next time, is replaced by an unelected PM hard left extremist Communist who shuts down Parliament and forces something on you that you don't want?

Too late then !

jumpstart - 2019-09-25 7:14 AM

John52 - 2019-09-25 6:49 AM

Maybe its because Gina Miller is an immigrant who has seen the sort of third world Dictatorships BoJo is taking us towards, that she is prepared to get off her ar*se and do more than us to fight for democracy.

This "immigrant" seems to have done more for our Democracy than the Queen, or the Leader of the Opposition?

If she was backing democracy ...she would back leave...you know ...that vote we had...you remember.....when the country voted LEAVE.

In a referendum they said was advisory, not binding.

So which was it?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-09-24 9:26 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-24 12:47 PM

Nope........It demonstrates we have a Parliament which is overrun by MP's who LIED to get elected *-) ......

Which the electorate will remedy at the next GE >:-) ..........

So they are going to get rid of BoJo.

He was shown on the Cameron Interview, on his Brexit Bus being questioned about his £350 million a week claim on the side. Interviewer: 'You know thats the Gross figure don't you, and it ignores what we get back for it" BoJo; "well its just there as a subject for discussion"

Why should he resign? ;-) ...........

He was voted in by people like me >:-) ............

He's trying to do what he promised B-) ..........

So he STILL gets my vote :D ..........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-09-25 9:16 AM

pelmetman - 2019-09-25 9:14 AM

He was voted in by people like me ............

Precisely

Yep I'm one of the 52% B-) ............

Do you think delaying Brexit will change our minds? >:-) ..........

Nope........It demonstrates we have a Parliament which is overrun by MP's who LIED to get elected *-) ......

He was shown on the Cameron Interview, on his Brexit Bus being questioned about his £350 million a week claim on the side. Interviewer: 'You know thats the Gross figure don't you, and it ignores what we get back for it" BoJo; "well its just there as a subject for discussion"

Oh I would have thought that carrying out an unlawful act that undermined parliamentary sovereignty would have been reason enough?

Still I suppose we will just have to wait to the dodgy deals he did to get his mistress on those trade missions leads to the criminal charges. Hi ho, I'm quite enjoying the show.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-09-25 11:51 AM

Oh I would have thought that carrying out an unlawful act that undermined parliamentary sovereignty would have been reason enough?

Still I suppose we will just have to wait to the dodgy deals he did to get his mistress on those trade missions leads to the criminal charges. Hi ho, I'm quite enjoying the show.

Unlawful according to 11 Remain voting judges *-) ...........

It's funny how you hypocrites haven't complained about BERCow running roughshod over Parliaments rules :-| ...........

I'm still waiting for the Loser Brigade to point out what they have achieved by reversing the proroguing of Parliament? ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-09-25 9:19 AM

Precisely

When did 52% of the Electorate vote in BoJo as Prime Minister?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-09-25 2:32 PM

Precisely

If you don't like it.........Tell your cowardly leader to allow an election >:-) ............

pelmetman - 2019-09-25 2:42 PM

Precisely

If you don't like it.........Tell your cowardly leader to allow an election >:-) ............

Jeremy Corbyn is not my leader.

And I ask again - if Jeremy Corbyn agrees to an election before Oct 31st what is to stop BoJo changing the election date until September 1st?

Leaving Jeremy Corbyn to pick up the pieces and take the blame for the catastrophe BoJo created.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-09-25 2:50 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-25 2:42 PM

Precisely

Jeremy Corbyn is not my leader.

And I ask again - if Jeremy Corbyn agrees to an election before Oct 31st what is to stop BoJo changing the election date until September 1st?

Leaving Jeremy Corbyn to pick up the pieces and take the blame for the catastrophe BoJo created.

I know Boris is a great Prime Minister ;-) ..........

But I doubt even he can turn back time :D ........

• 1 month later...
pelmetman - 2019-10-31 2:06 PM

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/uk-election-polls-boris-johnson-soars-into-17point-opinion-poll-lead-ahead-of-jeremy-corbyn-a4275276.html

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) .............

But .... But ... But .... It cant be ... Isnt everyone dumping Boris because hes botched up the leaving date ... It cant be true , it just cant be ... Boohoo ... Looks like someone caught Barry out on the streets of Flamborough today to tell him the good news ...

... He took it well

Theresa May was 21 points ahead when she announced the 2017 election, just sayin

A lot of people are liking Corbyns speech earlier today.

Way too early for Gloaty McGloatface posts I would say.

IMO its too little too late from Labour but Corbyn is actually a pretty good campaigner and Johnson is an Arsehole so who knows what might happen next?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-10-31 3:08 PM

Theresa May was 21 points ahead when she announced the 2017 election, just sayin

A lot of people are liking Corbyns speech earlier today.

Way too early for Gloaty McGloatface posts I would say.

IMO its too little too late from Labour but Corbyn is actually a pretty good campaigner and Johnson is an Arsehole so who knows what might happen next?

It's widely accepted that Corbyn had a good campaign in 2017.......and Theresa May had a bad campaign ;-) ........

Corbyn still managed to lose and May still manged to win :D .........

Boris is a natural when it comes to campaigning >:-) ........

AND,,,,,,,Corbyn didn't have the Brexit Party and the Lib Dems stealing his voters (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

P1010899.JPG.3acc7ad4663c6821f83e5270eb6a0da8.JPG

Will be interesting then to see the polls after Johnson fails to meet his do or die deadline tonight then.

Times poll reported in the Brexpress shows many are not happy about him breaking yet another promise.

Brexit part will also pull votes from the Tories as well as Labour.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1198116/brexit-poll-leave-voters-betrayed-brexit-extension

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-10-31 3:51 PM

Will be interesting then to see the polls after Johnson fails to meet his do or die deadline tonight then.

Times poll reported in the Brexpress shows many are not happy about him breaking yet another promise.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1198116/brexit-poll-leave-voters-betrayed-brexit-extension

Give over Barry *-) ........

We knew Boris wouldn't achieve his promise as soon as our Remoaner Parliament voted in Benn's Surrender bill :-| ..........

Plus Boris has already won back us Tory's from the Brexit party B-) .........

So Farage just has the Labour voters who cant bring themselves to ever vote Conservative :D ........

The only competition this election is between Corbyn and Oh No Joe for second place (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Sir Nigel Farage apparently has said he will target Labour leave seats only ... That may still not get the Tories a majority Government but what about a Tory/Brexit Party coalition ??? ... Lordy all that trash over the last few years from the wet whingers would have been well and truly worth it then and we'd really have to thank em for delivering the dream ticket ... Boris as PM and Sir Nigel as his deputy ... Oh Lordy bring it on ... Obviously POTUS Trump would still be the real man in charge ... Yummy

pelmetman - 2019-10-31 4:35 PM

We knew Boris wouldn't achieve his promise as soon as our Remoaner Parliament voted in Benn's Surrender bill :-| ..........

So Farage just has the Labour voters who cant bring themselves to ever vote Conservative :D ........

The only competition this election is between Corbyn and Oh No Joe for second place (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Nope. He could have argued that if he had not ran off with his bat and ball when nobody would agree to a three day bonkers timeline.

I feel betrayed. Has he found that ditch yet? He still has a few hours.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-10-31 5:53 PM

pelmetman - 2019-10-31 4:35 PM

Nope. He could have argued that if he had not ran off with his bat and ball when nobody would agree to a three day bonkers timeline.

I feel betrayed. Has he found that ditch yet? He still has a few hours.

That ditch will become the grave for all your Loser Hopes and dreams on the 12th of December >:-) ..........

• 2 weeks later...

Archived