Disgusting Guardian

FunsterJohn

FunsterJohn - 2019-09-18 3:47 P

I'm going to remind people that the Guardian, which was forced to apologise, is so cruel that it believes that rich people don't suffer as much as poor people when their child dies..

Are you going to tell them what they believe *-)

Because thats not what they said

They said the rich and powerful were privileged to have batter care than others - such as those who die on the streets.

Unfortunately they worded it in such a way that you were able to twist it.

So they withdrew it and apologised - before they were forced to.

Unlike you who just change the subject when you are proved wrong.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FunsterJohn - 2019-09-19 7:07 AM

Finally, you also know that my comment about that bumper sticker was not literal.

Thats what I'm trying to tell you about the Guardian's comment.

But even when they have withdrawn it and apologised (which is more than you have done) you still won't let it go.

Barryd999

WTF! 8-) Where did I suggest that your abuse towards the child trying to save the planet was sexual? I said I find it abhorrent that a man of mature years would actively want to purchase a bumper sticker saying "Fcuk you Greta" which is a pretty sickening and abusive statement towards an inspirational young girl who is reaching out to people young and old across the globe in order to tackle the biggest single issue the human race has ever faced. Bit odd that you thinking its sexual that then you are a bit odd. Bizarre.

Oh come on! If you saw a headline saying 'OAP abuses child' what do you think the subject of that article would be?

If it wasn't a deliberate bullying slur it was a thoughtless and brainless comment.

Apart from which disagreeing with someone, you saying Eff Farage for instance, isn't abuse.

I think she's a preachy, self-righteous, single-issue fanatic and I reserve my right to disagree with her methods. The irony is that if she had her way you wouldn't be motorhoming. How anyone driving around Europe in an old, polluting banger of a gas guzzling motorhome can seriously claim to be concerned about climate change is beyond hilarious, not to mention hypocritical.

And she isn't a child for God's sake. If you were mugged by two seventeen-year-old thugs would you tell the police you'd been attacked by some children?

Childhood ends at about 13 and then they're adolescents or young adults. If you, like many on here started work at 16 did your parents make you do child labour?

In the UK not that long ago you could marry at 16 but not vote at 20. Is a strapping lad of seventeen an adult in one country but a child when he walks over a border? Labour want to let 16-year-olds vote. They obviously don't think that at 16 you're still a child.

Your use of 'child' was another cheap tactic to suggest that criticism of this very aware and articulate young woman is a form of abuse.

Finally, you also know that my comment about that bumper sticker was not literal. It was my way of showing support for those Germans who are sick of her telling them how to run their lives.

She is a child. Well a minor at least. Its indefensible your abuse and attitude towards such a shining example of a young person trying to save the planet. It sums you up perfectly though. A sad bitter old man. Why the feck would anyone want to abuse and criticise such a young person standing up for what is as I said is the most important issue ever to have faced the human race? I bet your quick to moan about layabout yoofs and how we all respected our elders and crap like that when we were kids in the war but when the young get themselves organised and start making a difference you want to pull them to bits and abuse them.

Disagree with climate change if you like but why go out of your way to abuse those that are only doing good whether you agree with it or not? I know why because its a bit lefty liberal isnt it. Those fine young good looking people who are leading the charge dont speak your chest thumping hang em high language do they. Bloody liberals, Oh and she's foreign!!

I never said I was a total Greeny but its stuff like this that makes me think about being greener. I dont go around abusing those that are trying to get across the message that we need to be doing more to save the planet. Actually my van the last two summers has just sat in a field on the Yorkshire coast for months on end using only the sun for power so probably more green than us staying at home. I am in the process of getting a big new posh one that runs on fairy dust though. If it suits you ill just torch the old one or maybe turn it into a chicken shed or summat.

Barryd999 - 2019-09-19 11:17 AM

Barryd999

WTF! 8-) Where did I suggest that your abuse towards the child trying to save the planet was sexual? I said I find it abhorrent that a man of mature years would actively want to purchase a bumper sticker saying "Fcuk you Greta" which is a pretty sickening and abusive statement towards an inspirational young girl who is reaching out to people young and old across the globe in order to tackle the biggest single issue the human race has ever faced. Bit odd that you thinking its sexual that then you are a bit odd. Bizarre.

Oh come on! If you saw a headline saying 'OAP abuses child' what do you think the subject of that article would be?

If it wasn't a deliberate bullying slur it was a thoughtless and brainless comment.

Apart from which disagreeing with someone, you saying Eff Farage for instance, isn't abuse.

I think she's a preachy, self-righteous, single-issue fanatic and I reserve my right to disagree with her methods. The irony is that if she had her way you wouldn't be motorhoming. How anyone driving around Europe in an old, polluting banger of a gas guzzling motorhome can seriously claim to be concerned about climate change is beyond hilarious, not to mention hypocritical.

And she isn't a child for God's sake. If you were mugged by two seventeen-year-old thugs would you tell the police you'd been attacked by some children?

Childhood ends at about 13 and then they're adolescents or young adults. If you, like many on here started work at 16 did your parents make you do child labour?

In the UK not that long ago you could marry at 16 but not vote at 20. Is a strapping lad of seventeen an adult in one country but a child when he walks over a border? Labour want to let 16-year-olds vote. They obviously don't think that at 16 you're still a child.

Your use of 'child' was another cheap tactic to suggest that criticism of this very aware and articulate young woman is a form of abuse.

Finally, you also know that my comment about that bumper sticker was not literal. It was my way of showing support for those Germans who are sick of her telling them how to run their lives.

She is a child. Well a minor at least. Its indefensible your abuse and attitude towards such a shining example of a young person trying to save the planet. It sums you up perfectly though. A sad bitter old man. Why the feck would anyone want to abuse and criticise such a young person standing up for what is as I said is the most important issue ever to have faced the human race? I bet your quick to moan about layabout yoofs and how we all respected our elders and crap like that when we were kids in the war but when the young get themselves organised and start making a difference you want to pull them to bits and abuse them.

Disagree with climate change if you like but why go out of your way to abuse those that are only doing good whether you agree with it or not? I know why because its a bit lefty liberal isnt it. Those fine young good looking people who are leading the charge dont speak your chest thumping hang em high language do they. Bloody liberals, Oh and she's foreign!!

I never said I was a total Greeny but its stuff like this that makes me think about being greener. I dont go around abusing those that are trying to get across the message that we need to be doing more to save the planet. Actually my van the last two summers has just sat in a field on the Yorkshire coast for months on end using only the sun for power so probably more green than us staying at home. I am in the process of getting a big new posh one that runs on fairy dust though. If it suits you ill just torch the old one or maybe turn it into a chicken shed or summat.

So if a teenage white supremist genuinely believed and stated that black people are inferior to whites and that America would be better off without them, we wouldn't be able to challenge and criticise him because he's a 'child'.

That's why I call you thick Barry.

And I don't disbelieve climate change. I just object to self righteous, single issue fanatics. Like you on Brexit.

John52 - 2019-09-19 9:33 AM

Finally, you also know that my comment about that bumper sticker was not literal.

But even when they have withdrawn it and apologised (which is more than you have done) you still won't let it go.

What was metaphorical about this?

The left-wing paper went on: "Mr Cameron has known pain and failure in his life but it has always been limited failure and privileged pain.

Yep, must be easier to lose child if you're wealthy.

Thanks again for keeping this alive.

And the scum who wrote this didn't apologise. The paper did and only after protests from Right and Left.

FunsterJohn - 2019-09-19 10:41 AM

I refer the "honourable" gentleman to the question I asked yesterday which he failed to answer:

"I note that you often bring up Jeremy Corbyn's A level results, reminding me of the distant past of my freshers week which was probably the last time anyone expressed any interest in my A level results. You also frequently like to suggest other posters have mental deficiencies or illness and are of low IQ.

So what A level results did you get and what post A level qualifications have you achieved?"

Fast Pat - 2019-09-19 2:56 PM

I refer the "honourable" gentleman to the question I asked yesterday which he failed to answer:

"I note that you often bring up Jeremy Corbyn's A level results, reminding me of the distant past of my freshers week which was probably the last time anyone expressed any interest in my A level results. You also frequently like to suggest other posters have mental deficiencies or illness and are of low IQ.

So what A level results did you get and what post A level qualifications have you achieved?"

I must have missed that in all the excitement. They were good enough to get me to a Russell Group university.

Of course in my day it wasn't actually in the Russell Group as it didn't exist, but it's now a member and my daughter went to the same one. But she chose the city for the nightlife.

But my education is irrelevant as I'm not putting myself forward to run the country.

If ever I stand for public office you can have every last GCE. Until then mind your own business.

You're so full of yourself it must have been Oxbridge, or maybe not.

FunsterJohn - 2019-09-19 10:44 AM

The left-wing paper went on: "Mr Cameron has known pain and failure in his life but it has always been limited failure and privileged pain.

And the scum who wrote this didn't apologise. The paper did and only after protests from Right and Left.

Can you understand that he had privilege?

Can you understand that he had pain?

Barryd999 - 2019-09-19 11:17 AM

Barryd999

So if a teenage white supremist genuinely believed and stated that black people are inferior to whites and that America would be better off without them, we wouldn't be able to challenge and criticise him because he's a 'child'.

And I don't disbelieve climate change. I just object to self righteous, single issue fanatics. Like you on Brexit.

Of course you could challenge them. The person you describe could well be breaking the law anyway if inciting racial hatred. Publicly abusing them would still be wrong though and possibly also illegal.

There is no comparison though with what you are advocating.

What is wrong with campaigning on a single issue?

John52 - 2019-09-19 4:53 PM

Of course I can. What's your point?

FunsterJohn - 2019-09-19 4:14 PM

He had both privilege and pain.

But when they put the two words together it gets misconstrued.

John52 - 2019-09-19 6:32 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-09-19 4:14 PM

He had both privilege and pain.

But when they put the two words together it gets misconstrued.

If it was misconstrued by the critics why did the Guardian say: "The original version of an editorial posted online yesterday fell far short of our standards.

It really is amusing watching you trying to justify this disgusting comment and allowing me to continue showing how the Guardian leader writer espouses the hateful attitudes of the politics of envy socialists.

Thank you yet again.

Its badly worded. If find that so disgusting you need to start a thread on it after its withdrawal and apology, what do you call this;

Quote from the Sun columist: “No, I don’t care. Show me pictures of coffins, show me bodies floating in water, play violins and show me skinny people looking sad. I still don’t care. Make no mistake, these migrants are like cockroaches" https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2015/apr/24/katie-hopkins-cockroach-migrants-denounced-united-nations-human-rights-commissioner

John52 - 2019-09-19 7:04 PM

Its badly worded. If find that so disgusting you need to start a thread on it after its withdrawal and apology, what do you call this;

Quote from the Sun columist: “No, I don’t care. Show me pictures of coffins, show me bodies floating in water, play violins and show me skinny people looking sad. I still don’t care. Make no mistake, these migrants are like cockroaches" https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2015/apr/24/katie-hopkins-cockroach-migrants-denounced-united-nations-human-rights-commissioner

Ha ha ha. I learned a new portmanteau word on here recently. It is 'Whataboutery'.

When people are in a corner and losing an argument they try to divert by saying: 'Yes, but what about......'

I'm just off to p*ss myself with laughter at your utter biased stupidity.

If you want to keep this going though be my guest. Watching you flailing around is fun.

FunsterJohn - 2019-09-19 6:39 PM

Ha ha ha. I learned a new portmanteau word on here recently. It is 'Whataboutery'.

When people are in a corner and losing an argument they try to divert by saying: 'Yes, but what about......'

If you want to keep this going though be my guest. Watching you flailing around is fun.

OK I'll try to explain it another way.

Homelessness and inequality increased under David Cameron.

Unlike you, the Guardian has long shown concern for those who don't have power and wealth, and tried to persuade the Etonian Prime Ministers to help those who aren't so privileged.

So its not surprising they try to explain to them that the pain of losing someone might be even worse for a homeless person who was not privileged to have the best of care.

I'm sure was said out of concern for those who are not so privileged - something you seem unable to understand, as you only show concern for those who can give you something back.

But you do understand hatred and bile so you think it was said out of that.

FunsterJohn - 2019-09-19 3:30 PM

I must have missed that in all the excitement.

But my education is irrelevant as I'm not putting myself forward to run the country.

If ever I stand for public office you can have every last GCE. Until then mind your own business.

It's only relevant due to your obsession with Corbyns A levels. You place great emphasis on academic qualifications as though it makes the person more important and valued in society. It doesn't, but you use it to belittle anyone you dislike or hate.

I've mentioned this a few times and noticed you ignored it as it doesn't suit your narrative, but Churchill left school with nothing despite his privileged private education. He was a trouble maker at school so today would probably have been excluded and sent to a special school. History alone tells the rest about him. John Major left school with a couple of O levels....yet still made it to PM.

There are plenty of highly skilled people with zero qualifications. A friend of mine left school at 15 with nothing, his writing/spelling was atrocious, but he was damn good with figures and brilliant at metalwork and woodwork....a natural. He was taken on as tea boy by a small engineering company......and never looked back as he went on to become Manager (though never an office type...he was always "hands on" out on the shop floor working lathes, CNC's, autos, and knocking out castings etc) spending the next 58 years there so well past NRT. Bentley, RR, MOD, Lotus and Morgan were among his customers for specialist engineering.

Bulletguy - 2019-09-19 9:39 PM

It's only relevant due to your obsession with Corbyns A levels. You place great emphasis on academic qualifications as though it makes the person more important and valued in society. It doesn't, but you use it to belittle anyone you dislike or hate.

I've mentioned this a few times and noticed you ignored it as it doesn't suit your narrative, but Churchill left school with nothing despite his privileged private education. He was a trouble maker at school so today would probably have been excluded and sent to a special school. History alone tells the rest about him. John Major left school with a couple of O levels....yet still made it to PM.

There are plenty of highly skilled people with zero qualifications. A friend of mine left school at 15 with nothing, his writing/spelling was atrocious, but he was damn good with figures and brilliant at metalwork and woodwork....a natural. He was taken on as tea boy by a small engineering company......and never looked back as he went on to become Manager (though never an office type...he was always "hands on" out on the shop floor working lathes, CNC's, autos, and knocking out castings etc) spending the next 58 years there so well past NRT. Bentley, RR, MOD, Lotus and Morgan were among his customers for specialist engineering.

Indeed.

Fred Dibnah left the education system barely able to read and write. Only because he was spotted by a TV company who showed what he could do, he got 2 honorary Doctorates.

John52 - 2019-09-19 10:00 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-09-19 9:39 PM

Indeed.

Fred Dibnah left the education system barely able to read and write. Only because he was spotted by a TV company who showed what he could do, he got 2 honorary Doctorates.

Not just engineering skills but also did some amazing architectural drawings such as this (dbl click on the image and it should enlarge). I met him once and he was exactly the same off screen as on. Happy to chat about his traction engine as long as he had a pint and fag in hand!

John52 - 2019-09-19 10:18 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-09-19 6:39 PM

OK I'll try to explain it another way.

Homelessness and inequality increased under David Cameron.

Unlike you, the Guardian has long shown concern for those who don't have power and wealth, and tried to persuade the Etonian Prime Ministers to help those who aren't so privileged.

So its not surprising they try to explain to them that the pain of losing someone might be even worse for a homeless person who was not privileged to have the best of care.

I'm sure was said out of concern for those who are not so privileged - something you seem unable to understand, as you only show concern for those who can give you something back.

But you do understand hatred and bile so you think it was said out of that.

Waffle waffle.

Yes, but what about.....?

Flail flail

Yes, but did you know..?

Waffle waffle.

Are you aware of....?

Flail flail

More waffle.

Archived