Back behind enemy lines.........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

Sneaked through the barbed wire courtesy of Brittany Ferries B-) .........

France is where I left it :-> ........

Although a bit drizzly and judging by the Ho ha at Chartres even more grumpy than Blighty 8-) ........

Now Souf of Limoges and its warm B-) ..........apparently the sun will come out tomorrow and it'll be in the mid 20's........my kinda temperatures :D .......

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-10-10 6:33 AM

With any lucjk our borders will be closed before you try to get back :D

Suits me ;-) ..........

I don't want to be in the UK when the Loser Brigade are rioting over the last sausage roll at Greggs (lol) .......

Guest pelmetman

1.15 :D .......

The further Souf I go........The further Norf the pound goes B-) ........

Maybe the Loser brigade should pay me to stay away? (lol) ..........

P1010899.JPG.4e133b7ffe51b571a5c8799216153b23.JPG

Guest pelmetman

Just had a pair of age'd French hippies pull onto our aire :D .........

A Eriba camper.......Tag axle caravan with Iveco van all painted by someone on waccy baccy, with some skill I should add ;-) .........

The posh Frogs in the A class next door are getting twitchy :-| ........

Best keep the vents shut tonight as I'll prolly be high as a kite tomorrow seeing as we're down wind 8-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-10-11 6:13 PM

A Eriba camper.......Tag axle caravan with Iveco van all painted by someone on waccy baccy, with some skill I should add ;-) .........

Best keep the vents shut tonight as I'll prolly be high as a kite tomorrow seeing as we're down wind 8-) ........

Whilst things look to be hotting up on the Brexit front ,you’ve got some cool wet weather coming.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-10-12 12:13 PM

Whilst things look to be hotting up on the Brexit front ,you’ve got some cool wet weather coming.

It's pretty warm here in Roses B-) .........and if it does rain.......it'll be warm rain :D .........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-10-13 8:52 AM

pelmetman - 2019-10-13 8:40 AM

John52 - 2019-10-12 10:01 AM

and private health cover

Yep to both ;-) .........

But is it an EU passport like Farage :D

Until I change it for a nice British Royal Blue one in 2023 B-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-10-13 8:44 AM

It's pretty warm here in Roses B-) .........and if it does rain.......it'll be warm rain :D .........

How far down you going?

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-10-13 9:04 AM

pelmetman - 2019-10-13 8:44 AM

How far down you going?

To a Gay bar North of Benidorm ;-) .........

But don't tell the Mrs :D ........

Word of warning Dave ... When its time to come home dont come back through Ouistreham Port ... Gangs of young African migrants all over town and within 20 minutes of us hitting the aire my missus and me had a confrontation with them that ended in tears for her and me in the sh!t for retaliating and us having to get a much earlier ferry home at cost ... Not nice ... Feel really sorry for the locals who have to put up with them

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-10-13 6:03 PM

Word of warning Dave ... When its time to come home dont come back through Ouistreham Port ... Gangs of young African migrants all over town and within 20 minutes of us hitting the aire my missus and me had a confrontation with them that ended in tears for her and me in the sh!t for retaliating and us having to get a much earlier ferry home at cost ... Not nice ... Feel really sorry for the locals who have to put up with them

We fortunately no longer go that way due to now being Southern Softies........and it being several undred miles out of our way ;-) .........

That said even the Spanish ports are having their issues with them :-| ........

Although the Spanish plod don't seem to be encumbered by nicey nicey Liberal attitudes to law breakers B-) .........

Guest pelmetman

Despite sweating over a hot stove in 27 degrees to produce "Er in doors" with a Sunday roast *-) .......

She got the munchies.......so off to the campsite restaurant we went.......

The campsite that closes tomorrow for the winter I should add ;-) ..........

Went through the menu with the waitress.........

There was only Squid & Chips left in the freezer.......Loved it B-) ......

pelmetman - 2019-10-13 7:32 PM

Despite sweating over a hot stove in 27 degrees to produce "Er in doors" with a Sunday roast *-) .......

She got the munchies.......so off to the campsite restaurant we went.......

The campsite that closes tomorrow for the winter I should add ;-) ..........

Went through the menu with the waitress.........

There was only Squid & Chips left in the freezer.......Loved it B-) ......

Mmmm ... Sounds nice Dave ... Lashings of tomato sauce on n'all and washed down with a couple of pints of Skol lager ... You have Spotted Dick for desert

Archived