Gotta Love JRM

Birdbrain

Paul- - 2019-10-24 8:33 PM

I've heard that he'll agree to an election but only if its written in law that it will be the best of 5

Can you tell us where he said that *-)

Thought not.

Why do you suck up to the likes of Jacob Rees Mogg, and keep making things up about Jeremy Corbyn?

What Corbyn actually said was he wants an election as soon as a no-deal Brexit is off the table.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-10-25 6:43 AM

What Corbyn actually said was he wants an election as soon as a no-deal Brexit is off the table.

Corbyn's squirming like the Communist worm who knows he hasn't got a rats ar*se chance of getting elected >:-) ...........

Fortunately it looks like the EU will dump on him by only allowing an extension if there is an election (lol) (lol) (lol) ..............

pelmetman - 2019-10-25 8:02 AM

Corbyn's squirming like the Communist worm who knows he hasn't got a rats ar*se chance of getting elected >:-) ...........

Fortunately it looks like the EU will dump on him by only allowing an extension if there is an election (lol) (lol) (lol) ..............

Or another referendum

Fast Pat - 2019-10-25 8:51 AM

Or another referendum

I get a horrible feeling that an election- or another referendum - may not solve anything.

We could just get another close finish on either - and none of the politicians will have changed their views on Brexit.

:-(

malc d - 2019-10-25 9:28 AM

Or another referendum

I get a horrible feeling that an election- or another referendum - may not solve anything.

We could just get another close finish on either - and none of the politicians will have changed their views on Brexit.

Speaking of politicians changing their minds https://www.sajidjavid.com/news/sajid-javid-only-thing-leaving-eu-guarantees-lost-decade-british-business

So you can't give us an example either *-)

Your bias shows through immediately by you calling BoJo by his first name and JC by his surname.

Fact is Jeremy Corbyn has always been calling for an election as long as there wasn't the immediate threat of no-deal. The same as he is still doing now.

I ask again - Where is your example of 'squirming like the Communist worm' *-)

Or another referendum

You could be right, I would rather a second vote .

jumpstart - 2019-10-25 10:38 AM

Or another referendum

You could be right, I would rather a second vote .

So would I because Brexit is more urgent than a General Election.

So on that we agree with Jeremy Corbyn.

jumpstart - 2019-10-25 10:50 AM

When to hold 2nd ref....

July....before gen election.

Sept....after gen ele.

What side wold labour back...

July...remain

Sept...neutral.

Plus dozens of others.

The situation has changed in that time.

Whats wrong with changing your plan to suit the different situation.

Its obvious to all but die hard supporters of anti-Semite Corbyn that hes running scared of Boris ... As usual hes all talk and no trousers ... That 2nd referendum Im struggling as to why Remain should be an option , I thought we had decided that one and all the whinging over the last few years was only to decide on what terms we leave ??? ... Surely any 2nd referendum should have the choice of the deal or no deal and thats all but of course we shouldn't even be discussing a 2nd , 3rd , best of 10 referendum should we

Or another referendum

What it should be now is a referendum on no deal vs remain. Johnsons deal is not a deal, its a no deal Trojan horse so lets have an honest referendum on the real true clean Brexit vs Remain and if we cannot have that then lets not prolong the agony and just leave on the 31st. Either way then have an election in say 3 to 6 months.

That is the logical true, fair and clean choice.

Guest pelmetman

Or another referendum

So long as its a straight IN/OUT vote again ;-) ...........and Oh No Joe says she will accept the result (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-10-25 9:43 AM

So you can't give us an example either *-)

Your bias shows through immediately by you calling BoJo by his first name and JC by his surname.

Fact is Jeremy Corbyn has always been calling for an election as long as there wasn't the immediate threat of no-deal. The same as he is still doing now.

I ask again - Where is your example of 'squirming like the Communist worm' *-)

The gutless Communist worm is still squirming today! *-) .............

Demanding No Deal is taken off the table :-| ..........

All he's got to do is win the election hasn't he and No Deal will be off the table? >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-10-25 1:59 PM

All he's got to do is win the election hasn't he and No Deal will be off the table? >:-) .......

Sorry about stating the obvious yet again but last I heard BoJo was still saying we were leaving at the end of this month. I thought even you would realise we couldn't guarantee a General Election before then. *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-10-25 2:07 PM

pelmetman - 2019-10-25 1:59 PM

Sorry about stating the obvious yet again but last I heard BoJo was still saying we were leaving at the end of this month. I thought even you would realise we couldn't guarantee a General Election before then. *-)

Sorry about stating the BLEEDIN OBVIOUS yet again ;-) ...........

Our Remoaner Parliament screwed him with their Benn bill? *-) ........

So now we have to wait for the EU to decide ........Because our Loser Brigade MP's lack the knackers to face the electorate! >:-) .........

Gutless wimps >:-( .........

Paybacks gonna be so sweet B-) ........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-10-25 2:09 PM

Jacob Rees-Mogg, the idiot’s idea of a thinking man, https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/oct/24/rees-mogg-breaks-broken-news-to-a-horrified-house :D

An idiot is someone who thinks they can still win when the facts are showing the opposite ;-) .......

It appears Corbyn is not as stupid as some of his acolytes on here :D .........

Seeing as he's still trying to dodge that election he's been demanding since 2017 (lol) (lol) (lol) >:-) ..........

Archived